3 hours ago, ALAM said:

How can I get visa medical appointment in melbourne city bupa? I have tried to get appointment online, but haven't got yet. what time should try? I need appoinment on next Monday.When should I try? any better idea?

Hi, 

did you tried true this website: www.bupamvs.com.au? 

47 minutes ago, ALAM said:
2 hours ago, Amy86 said:
Hi, 
did you tried true this website: www.bupamvs.com.au? 

thanks for reply... ya I tried. but it was showing all booked.

They are only releasing bookings for the following week at the moment due to high demand.    You should be able to book for Monday 26th tomorrow - each day they release the bookings for the week after.

i did my medical in Sydney last week and this was the case 

Edited by dsdrussell
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ALAM said:

How can I get visa medical appointment in melbourne city bupa? I have tried to get appointment online, but haven't got yet. what time should try? I need appoinment on next Monday.When should I try? any better idea?

Call them on 1300887072 exactly  8am in the morning. 

• Like 1

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading all the stuff but have never posted anything.

Posting today as it might help someone else, although waiting for PR is like killing me :D

My details are in the spreadsheet as well under 'Dec 2017'

Following are the timelines:

Country - India (HR)

Type of Application: ENS 186 Direct Entry

Processing Centre- NSW PESE

Dates-                                                                  Start Date                 Completed on               Received on

PCC India 17/08/2017 23/08/2017 24/08/2017
PCC Australia (AFP) 24/08/2017 24/08/2017 30/08/2017
PTE  27/08/2017 16/09/2017 18/09/2017
Skill Assessment 29/08/2017 4/10/2017 4/10/2017
Health Exam 21/11/2017 21/11/2017 22/11/2017
Nomination Lodged on 1/12/2017 1/12/2017                        Waiting

Visa Lodged on                                                             1/12/2017         1/12/2017                       Waiting

17 minutes ago, Prashant Shukla said:

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading all the stuff but have never posted anything.

Posting today as it might help someone else, although waiting for PR is like killing me :D

My details are in the spreadsheet as well under 'Dec 2017'

Following are the timelines:

Country - India (HR)

Type of Application: ENS 186 Direct Entry

Processing Centre- NSW PESE

Dates-                                                                  Start Date                 Completed on               Received on

PCC India 17/08/2017 23/08/2017 24/08/2017
PCC Australia (AFP) 24/08/2017 24/08/2017 30/08/2017
PTE  27/08/2017 16/09/2017 18/09/2017
Skill Assessment 29/08/2017 4/10/2017 4/10/2017
Health Exam 21/11/2017 21/11/2017 22/11/2017
Nomination Lodged on 1/12/2017 1/12/2017                        Waiting

Visa Lodged on                                                             1/12/2017         1/12/2017                       Waiting

Hi Prashant

Dont worry,  People here are waiting from 10-12 months , you are just 2 months in to your waiting time and plus you are in to the given time frame.

19 minutes ago, oscar said:

My MA refused to call, dumb piece of xxxx

Hi Oscar

Yes, If you completed your time frame of processing given to you after lodging your app, then you can email or call them to know about your process.. Is CO assigned to your file or not yet?> WHY your MA is refusing to email them ?

Hi Guys, Can Someone please send me contact number for immi to follow up? I applied from NSW. 

My MA requested me to provide latest bank statements showing pays going in and my companies latest BAS file as he got the request from Immi. He said it was requested from case team but not the case officer so no contact number to call. But I still want to follow up on the progess as I submitted them last week. 

Thank you. 

Guest bradfords
5 hours ago, oscar said:

My MA refused to call, dumb piece of xxxx

I've been  waiting 18 months, called many times, makes no difference so I wouldn't bother they just tell u to wait ?

5 hours ago, Fida said:

Hi Oscar

Yes, If you completed your time frame of processing given to you after lodging your app, then you can email or call them to know about your process.. Is CO assigned to your file or not yet?> WHY your MA is refusing to email them ?

They said they call a few times last month for other applications, and they do not tell the process status. So they think it’s unnecessary to call them about my case. We send email last year, no reply. Ma said they will email them again. If I want to call myself, what number should I call. Thank you.

35 minutes ago, oscar said:

They said they call a few times last month for other applications, and they do not tell the process status. So they think it’s unnecessary to call them about my case. We send email last year, no reply. Ma said they will email them again. If I want to call myself, what number should I call. Thank you.

is there any number printed in the footer of the correspondence?

Guest bradfords
1 hour ago, oscar said:

Call this number +61288614353 good luck

No good news today guys??? I tell you i am addicted to this group. I login every two hours to see post and i have not logged in to immi from last one week. As if my visa will be updated here first ??[emoji23][emoji23]....infact my parents ask me about this group every day...they ask if anyone else got visa ???

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KD31 said:

No good news today guys??? I tell you i am addicted to this group. I login every two hours to see post and i have not logged in to immi from last one week. As if my visa will be updated here first ??emoji23.pngemoji23.png....infact my parents ask me about this group every day...they ask if anyone else got visa ???

I was just about to ask the same thing ha.I saw on the spreadsheet that there has been some 'action in November and December!! AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGH >:(>:(!

(but good for them :biglaugh:)

9 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

I was just about to ask the same thing ha.I saw on the spreadsheet that there has been some 'action in November and December!! AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGH >:(>:(!

(but good for them :biglaugh:)

Unfortunatelly,

no good news today ?.

I'm checking this forum and immiAccount 5 times a day, or maybe more ?...

No good news today guys??? I tell you i am addicted to this group. I login every two hours to see post and i have not logged in to immi from last one week. As if my visa will be updated here first ??[emoji23][emoji23]....infact my parents ask me about this group every day...they ask if anyone else got visa ???

Same issue with me too, my husband also ask me every day if someone got his visa.
I am now waiting for the 28 days to finish, it will end on March 5th, but I hope that it won’t take that long.
Do you think guys if I called them it will harm my issue? Note that I have a MA.
Many thanks