Hello Everyone,

I have very simple query, I think it's everyone's question.

Why Immigration taking year to process the applications?

In recent years the processing time was few months only i.e. for ENS 186 application it was only 4 to 6 months and now they taking 12 to 13 months, even they take 8 to 10 months to allot case officer only.

If number of applications increased it also increase the immigration revenue so why don't they add more staff members to process the application?

I think we should raise our voices against the issue.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Hello Everyone,

In recent years the processing time was few months only i.e. for ENS 186 application it was only 4 to 6 months and now they taking 12 to 13 months, even they take 8 to 10 months to allot case officer only.

If number of applications increased it also increase the immigration revenue so why don't they add more staff members to process the application?

Your calls will fall on deaf ears im afraid.

Thats not how government funding models work either. On top of that, the strategy is not to increase net migration - its to decrease. They have no desire to process them faster or to be more efficient.

12 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Hello Everyone,

image.png.604a789ee8ba7c2a2b6981add67c6208.png

Immigration Dept. Employees. "Mate we are efficient "EXCEPT" in clearing files ?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, God hand said:

Talked with my MA yesterday about when will we know the result after submitted all documents for the 457 spot check, she said usually take 2-3 months or maybe if We're not lucky enough can be half year waiting(what!!),and my 186 trt file will be freeze until we pass the spot check.

So I can out of this shit with a peace of mind in these few months(hope I can),without checking my account everyday (keep doing this past 11months)?

Hi there,

So which means...the Department conducted 457 spot check at your company after you submitted your 186 TRT application?

I experienced the spot check five months after I submitting my 186 TRT application. When the Department staff visited me, they mentioned they came here with regards to my 186 application.

After the spot check, no further documents were requested by them at all. But 8 months have passed, there is no whatsoever update at all. My ImmiAccount still shows ‘received’.

In total, I have been waiting more than 13 months... ?

Hello Everyone,

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-22/bridging-visa-surge-overwhelms-permanent-migration-cuts/9785946?pfmredir=sm
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hilary said:

Hi there,

So which means...the Department conducted 457 spot check at your company after you submitted your 186 TRT application?

I experienced the spot check five months after I submitting my 186 TRT application. When the Department staff visited me, they mentioned they came here with regards to my 186 application.

After the spot check, no further documents were requested by them at all. But 8 months have passed, there is no whatsoever update at all. My ImmiAccount still shows ‘received’.

In total, I have been waiting more than 13 months... ?

Yes. After 11 months of 186 trt.

There are more than 10 staffs under 457 in my company and will submit 186 trt soon...have a feel they try hard to pick tiny faults to kick you out....still correcting the documents to prevent any mistake,? if fail, they all in same-boat.

@Hilary my agent did mention that when the spot check pass, our PR might grant straight away.

But now I feel like falling into black hole@@

Edited by God hand

11 hours ago, God hand said:

Yes. After 11 months of 186 trt.

There are more than 10 staffs under 457 in my company and will submit 186 trt soon...have a feel they try hard to pick tiny faults to kick you out....still correcting the documents to prevent any mistake,? if fail, they all in same-boat.

@Hilary my agent did mention that when the spot check pass, our PR might grant straight away.

But now I feel like falling into black hole@@

So bad!!! ?

So how long have you been waiting for after the spot check?  

1 hour ago, Hilary said:

So bad!!! ?

So how long have you been waiting for after the spot check?  

I'm still in the 14 days preparing documents... really don't know how long the process would take(agent said at least 2-6 months or more), some more they might interview me in shop if needed (agent said), and it can take much longer I guess

hi guys just got the golden email... approved today...

nomination and visa applied april 2017 trt high risk

customer service manager

nomination approved march 2018

visa grant may 2018

only docs requested was police clearance rest everything was submitted..

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, mb18 said:

hi guys just got the golden email... approved today...

nomination and visa applied april 2017 trt high risk

customer service manager

nomination approved march 2018

visa grant may 2018

only docs requested was police clearance rest everything was submitted..

Congratulations mate

• Thanks 1

On 24/05/2018 at 11:26, leogao said:

have no idea what the exact reason is not to stop private insurance, I didn't do it coz my MA told me not to do so

Me too? got told from MA dont stop the private insurance until we get the PR grant.

5 hours ago, Joce said:

Me too? got told from MA dont stop the private insurance until we get the PR grant.

Haha My MA is the opposite, they said to cancel it's a waste of money, Medicare is cheaper anyway

Edited by ring3018
  • Like 1

Hi everyone,

Just found out my sponsor business are selling out,but they'll keep the company name,I'm still waiting for nomination approval,so basically I'm on bridging now waiting for they miracle reply from immigration.

My sponsor said I can work somewhere else as they won't close the company name,but if they not operating anymore,will the immi found out about this,my sponsor said all the requirement documents been submitted 

Please guide me up thank you 

7 hours ago, Siddu said:

No grants today 

oh god please help us 

who is looking at my file please grant me the visa.

Hi siddu..don’t worry mate u will get soon 

I can’t leave from this group ....last one year was sleeping in this group ....

thank god 

don’t worry siddu 

1 hour ago, Ullu said:

Hi siddu..don’t worry mate u will get soon 

I can’t leave from this group ....last one year was sleeping in this group ....

thank god 

don’t worry siddu 

Thanks heaps for the support mate 

even now I can’t sleep it’s lot of  stress while waiting and everyone getting their grants ...god please help us all and shower the grants.

2 minutes ago, Siddu said:

Thanks heaps for the support mate 

even now I can’t sleep it’s lot of  stress while waiting and everyone getting their grants ...god please help us all and shower the grants.

I can't sleep as well... I hope you'll have your Visa soon...!! 

• Sad 1