Hey all. Got my PR yesterday. It was actually finalised on 28th but the lawyer didn't tell me til Monday. 6 months and 7 days.

Nom and Visa 21.07.16, LR, 1 person, transition, NSW-PESE, Received > Finalised no docs requested. Social worker.

On top of the world. Good luck to everyone!!

Congratulation mate. best of luck for future..

Hey all. Got my PR yesterday. It was actually finalised on 28th but the lawyer didn't tell me til Monday. 6 months and 7 days.

Nom and Visa 21.07.16, LR, 1 person, transition, NSW-PESE, Received > Finalised no docs requested. Social worker.

Congrats mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

I am currently under 457 and I have applied for PR (186 Visa) in October 2016. As PR applicant I am eligible for an “Interim” Medicare card (which I have applied for and received in 15 days). Do you think I can cancel my private health insurance (Condition 8501 for 457 Visa)?

Thanks very much for your help.

Hai friends

I have a query please answer it for me

I am on RSMS visa as chef i got my visa on 10 dec 2015 and i am still working with same employer.i have contract till 10dec 2017

I applied for citizenship as i am eligible last december after completion one year.its still in processing

Now my employer wants to sponsor another employee on 457 visa as chef . Do you recon he will get the visa ? Or as i am still working as chef it will effect them ??

Thanks

Kind regards

Sam

Hey guys, still waiting! So as stated in an earlier post, my nomination was approved on 16th Jan. Immi requested more information on my fellas police check and the payment stat dec. We provided the information straight away to our MA and just found out they only submitted it to immi on 27th jan. Slightly frustrated to say the least. Will keep you posted. Good luck guys, hopefully February will be full of approvals!

@ZoeSydney - Goodluck! Your good news is just around corner. Just cherish this wait :-)

Hey guys, still waiting! So as stated in an earlier post, my nomination was approved on 16th Jan. Immi requested more information on my fellas police check and the payment stat dec. We provided the information straight away to our MA and just found out they only submitted it to immi on 27th jan. Slightly frustrated to say the least. Will keep you posted. Good luck guys, hopefully February will be full of approvals!

Hi, is there anyone from February whose application hasn't been allocated ? Just thinking if DIBP is saying they are allocating cases Mar onward, may be its fair to assume (or may be not) that there's nothing before March which hasn't been allocated.

Hello Everyone February start good luck to all who waiting from last longSpecially DE people and Also as cooks Yesterday I was rang to immigration and got Same reply We just workout with amarch to June filesBut as per spreadsheet we can see many approvals from end of July as wellI can't understand Their processing style.Finger cross and good luck to all.

Edited by April16

Congrats!

Hello Everyone February start good luck to all who waiting from last longSpecially DE people and Also as cooks Yesterday I was rang to immigration and got Same reply We just workout with amarch to June filesBut as per spreadsheet we can see many approvals from end of July as wellI can't understand Their processing style.Finger cross and good luck to all.

Hi April 16 I am waiting from 12th feb de cook? Still same status .

Hi everyone,

My visa got approved this afternoon! :jiggy:

If you want the details I'm Richo on the June2016 worksheet on the spreadsheet. The forum has been fantastic in terms of sharing information and knowing that I'm not the only one going through it so a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to the forum and everyone who has entered their details on the spreadsheet. To all the silent watchers you should join in and share too.

I really hope everyone's applications get approved soon especially @MANSON, @jesse6, @Lizzielizzie, those people on bridging visas and those people who have been waiting longer than 6 months. The waiting really is quite tough mentally and certainly it is frustrating especially when other people who applied months after you with on what on face value look like very similar applications get their applications approved.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all on the equivalent citizenship forum in about a years time!

Richo

Hi everyone,

If you want the details I'm Richo on the June2016 worksheet on the spreadsheet. The forum has been fantastic in terms of sharing information and knowing that I'm not the only one going through it so a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to the forum and everyone who has entered their details on the spreadsheet. To all the silent watchers you should join in and share too.

I really hope everyone's applications get approved soon especially @MANSON, @jesse6, @Lizzielizzie, those people on bridging visas and those people who have been waiting longer than 6 months. The waiting really is quite tough mentally and certainly it is frustrating especially when other people who applied months after you with on what on face value look like very similar applications get their applications approved.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all on the equivalent citizenship forum in about a years time!

Richo

Finally your wait came to an end.. Congratulations Richo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Richo

Super! You guys all will get it. Dont be stressed out!

Hi everyone,

Richo[/QUOTe]

Hey Richo,

cograts finally you made it .

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote