9 hours ago, Jobie46 said:

Is there a seperate transaction number for the nomination application? 

I only have one TRN so unsure how people know whether the nomination has been approved. 

Im very far of approval having only recently submitted but keen to track it, instead of relying of MA.

Peoplw know because they get told by the employer and/or migration agent. The only application you can track is your visa app; by opening an account on Immi using your TRN number and your personal details. 

Good luck!

7 hours ago, Jackdang said:

Hi, I have 4 years experience in Retail Buyer in oversea. I am currently living in Melbourne. Could you please advice me whether I have any chance to apply for any visa in Australia at the moment? Much appreciate if I can get your contact for asking further information. Thank you so much

Ask a migration agent.

• Haha 1

Hello guys need help
My nomination has refused today got email 17.57pm

Reason was giving that my employer didn’t pay the renew business name fees as he didn’t know that about that and after 5 months his accountant told
Him that your business renewal already due and then he paid, now CO refused nomination coz CO said your business is operating less than a year..

Now please advise what should I do like can I go for AAT or reapply or anything else if u have any idea.

Please reply guys

10 hours ago, Jackdang said:

Hi, I have 4 years experience in Retail Buyer in oversea. I am currently living in Melbourne. Could you please advice me whether I have any chance to apply for any visa in Australia at the moment? Much appreciate if I can get your contact for asking further information. Thank you so much

It’s best you consult an migration agent as the policy changes all the time. 

Hello guys need help

Reason was giving that my employer didn’t pay the renew business name fees as he didn’t know that about that and after 5 months his accountant told
Him that your business renewal already due and then he paid, now CO refused nomination coz CO said your business is operating less than a year..

Now please advise what should I do like can I go for AAT or reapply or anything else if u have any idea.

Please reply@Hex

@hex Hello guys need help

Please reply

12 hours ago, Jobie46 said:

Is there a seperate transaction number for the nomination application? 

I only have one TRN so unsure how people know whether the nomination has been approved. 

Im very far of approval having only recently submitted but keen to track it, instead of relying of MA.

@Jobie46 You are not able to see the nomination details.

Think of it as 2 separate applications -
1 - Your visa application, which you have access to and can see
2 - Your nomination application, which contains all your company details (including financial etc.). Only your company and MA have access to this. For this, you'd need to rely on your MA to keep you updated. (unless you're really lucky and your company give you access to viewing same). 

10 hours ago, Jackdang said:

@Jackdang How are you currently in Australia / Melbourne if you are needing a visa? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kum said:

Hello guys need help

Please reply @rex

@kum Firstly, I love the @rex comment 😄

I'm sorry to hear about your refusal, they can be strict with this area of the application. 

Unfortunately, you don't have many options here (unless someone else can shed additional insight):
- Apply for a review at the AAT, which is a long wait (12-24 months roughly for response).
- Withdraw and make another application (this would mean additional payments / cost). 

Personally, if the company is long running (not a start up of sorts > 2 years old), then you'd have a case - however, the process is long as mentioned. You might have better luck doing both at the same time. (applying for a new visa and at the AAT for the existing one). 

I also strongly suggest (due to the sensitivity of this) to contact your MA and get professional advise. 

• Like 1

Hex thank you for that but the company actively since last 2013 but he missed the payment to pay didn’t get notice from ASIC and yes AAT long wait I can apply Again nomination only as my visa still not decided yet and also I have valid visa u till next years. What you say

6 minutes ago, kum said:

@hex can u please advise as I have post 3 times no one reply yet

@kum I understand the panic and concern when these things happen, however, you need to realize that no one on this form get paid to assist, nor is anyone (from my knowledge) a professional MA, hence, in these cases - it's best to go directly to someone who gets paid for advise. 

If you insist on asking on the forum, which is welcome - please remember that we all have day jobs and lives, so posting 3-4 posts consecutively could get mixed reactions. 

Patience please, we all just trying to help. 

Edited by Hex
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, kum said:

Hex thank you for that but the company actively since last 2013 but he missed the payment to pay didn’t get notice from ASIC and yes AAT long wait I can apply Again nomination only as my visa still not decided yet and also I have valid visa u till next years. What you say

@kum You would need to withdraw your visa application (if it's already been lodged), hence the extra payment. 

As mentioned: Personally, I would do both (withdraw and apply for a new visa) and apply to the AAT to get the case over-turned (then hope that they could consider a refund, if the new application is complete by then).

Again though - I strongly suggest you get a 2nd opinion from a registered MA.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jackdang said:

You have few options to get Retail buyer visa. First option do your skill assessment through vetassess and find a employer in regional area then apply 187 PR visa. Second option you can find employer in metro area and apply 482 retail buyer visa for 2 year. 482 visa will not lead to PR.. The only way you can get PR through 187 visa.. Third and last option if you have experience from overseas then apply 489 visa in south Australia they have retail buyer in their occupation list and it is only for overseas applicants.. so you have good chances to get 489 visa from South Australia..Thanks 

Hi there - my nomination has recently been submitted for TRT stream by my employer.

My employer is new to the process, as am I obviously, and would like to manage the next stage of the application process in-house without an agent.

I would be keen to take the next stage on myself, so that I can prioritise it and submit as quickly as possible.

Can anyone advise the usual procedure in this circumstance? Particularly in regards of whether it would be more appropriate for the employer or the applicant themselves to submit and manage the application? Thanks!

Edited by Mmmbop

Hi All,

My IMMI account status change to initial assessment and CO requested s56 more information. And also he asked to provide medical clearance for my new born baby. 

Is this a good sign?🙄 do I need to be happy? 😃 or is this starting the trouble ?😥

Thanks in advance!!!

In considering an application for a visa, the Australian Immigration Minister may, if he or she wants to, get any information that he or she considers relevant but, if the Minister gets such information, the Minister must have regard to that information in making the decision whether to grant or refuse the visa.

Such kind of request for additional information is made by sending Immi s 56 request. It is important to give all the details and documents asked by the department.

There must be a list of required docs with it !!

• Thanks 1