On 28/08/2018 at 15:58, Tania said:

You ask MA to send you Acknowledgement letter which contains information for you in order to view your application progress online.

In your case now Medicare should be active one year from the date of 186 lodgement. If it becomes in active then Medicare should have clearly stated in the letter they sent you the reason why.

Hey Tania, thanks a lot for your comment.

just confirmed by my MA that the application has been refused. Now I believe the applications that lodged in late 2017 for hospitality should have been assessed.

i was totally replying on my MA - not even clearly aware of the dates. But I would still like to share my timeline, hope this helps anyone here:

186 TRT Restaurant Manager LR

Application lodged: 9 Nov 2017

Nomination refused: early Aug 2018

the refusal is due to missing signatures on some of the financial reports of the company. However, the MA claims that these documents are submitted online and thus does NOT require signature. Anyway, the CO still refused my application eventually.

this forum helps me a lot while I was waiting for the result. I hope you guys can soon get your visa granted. Best wishes to all! 

• Sad 3

12 hours ago, boo-yaa said:

What do you not agree with?

I said:

"They work by taking other factors into consideration rather than just going by date lodged."

The example you went on to give only confirms this. 

may i know what factor? its totally bullshit..sorry i know what you trying  to say, but i am loosing  my hope, DE applied in FEB 2018 and they got their visa in  SEPT and timeline is far away from TRT, and lots of people from same occupation waiting from 2016, and please i am not one of them, but, and i have few friends and i actually worried about them as they are in marketing..  

Guys just a simple question, I have submitted most of my documents via attached documents. there are some sections in attached documents which I personally think are already covered by Resume which I have already attached, like oversees experience and Australian experience, do I also need to attached resume in those sections again as it makes no sense to me. Kindly advise.

image.png.90df989d24664997ac93ba64f3b60684.png

image.png.124626740efeb1c3b97e2a712f38e5e7.png

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I’ve been a silent reader for months so thought I would share my golden news and timeline!!

- Event Manager, TRT, LR Country (Canada)

- Nomination and Visa application date: Jan 5, 2018

- Nomination and Visa approval date: Sept 3, 2018 (!!), no additional documents requested

A couple interesting things worth mentioning:

- I checked my IMMI account the day before I received my approval, and my wait time was still estimated at 12-13 months (even though I only waited 8 months)

- 2 other colleagues in my company received their PR in almost the exact same order as we had applied (we all applied 3 weeks apart, and we were all approved in that same order).  They are Restaurant/Cafe Managers, also TRT.  I work for a large reputable hospitality group that has thousands of employees and sponsors many people each year.  We are all required to use the same MA company for our nominations.  

Anyways, I am feeling pretty lucky today!!  Thanks to this forum for keeping me sane the last few months! 

Good luck to you all x

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, galisuman said:

Guys just a simple question, I have submitted most of my documents via attached documents. there are some sections in attached documents which I personally think are already covered by Resume which I have already attached, like oversees experience and Australian experience, do I also need to attached resume in those sections again as it makes no sense to me. Kindly advise.

image.png.90df989d24664997ac93ba64f3b60684.png

image.png.124626740efeb1c3b97e2a712f38e5e7.png

Hey @galisuman

Be really careful, your CV is not evidence of work experience....you need to have employment contract, reference from employer, payslips or some other type of actual evidence, other than your word. An MA would answer this better that I could, I'm just letting you know my opinion. 

12 hours ago, Maggie2018 said:

Really been stressful during long waiting for the PR. 186 lodged June.2017 TRT restaurant manager. On April 2018 CO asked for medical checks and parner’s English ability. Within same month MA replied CO our health checks were all done and asked CO to advise payment method to pay for my parner’s 2nd VAC. Have been no reply since then. Does anyone know if we should wait for CO’s reply on how to pay the 2nd VAC or there is some way we can arrange to pay first before CO confirm we should go ahead to pay?

I have the same situation with you.  DE 186 lodged April 2017, on April 2018 CO ask for medical checks and partner's English ability. MA submitted all the documents required. No reply since then. MA said "just wait". Nomination still received. 

14 hours ago, Gkaur said:

File lodged on 5th oct 2016

DE senior hairdresser 

Do req for nomination on  6/7/2018

Mecical and police clearance req on 20/08/18

Nomination refused on 5/09/2018

Business been requested for nomination documents . After that i recived a call from immigration officer on my work . 2 weeks ago they request for medical n pcc and relevant work experience.  And today i got a massage in my immi acc its saying that your nomination has been refused. After been asked for mecical n everything. 

Are they just making money by requesting tht things 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Rana007 said:

what reasons they have shown? Thanks in advance for sharing the reasons. 

Bro I hav replied to G kaur as department has requested medicals and afp frm her and once she hav done tht they refused her nomination. If they had decided to refuse nomination why hav to requested tht documents. I dnt know reason for her refusal. She hasn't mentioned tht 

12 hours ago, kp au said:

may i know what factor? its totally bullshit..sorry i know what you trying  to say, but i am loosing  my hope, DE applied in FEB 2018 and they got their visa in  SEPT and timeline is far away from TRT, and lots of people from same occupation waiting from 2016, and please i am not one of them, but, and i have few friends and i actually worried about them as they are in marketing..  

Not Bullshit. Take the two examples you provided:

1. DE applied in FEB 2018 and they got their visa in  SEPT

VS

2. lots of people from same occupation waiting from 2016

If you can say for 100%, that every aspect of their applications are EXACTLY the same then you may have a point. But I have more chance of wining the Powerball 8 times in a row than that being the case.

Let me make it clear - Date Lodged and Occupation are not the only factors the immigration department take into consideration when processing visas.

Look, there is nothing you or me can do to speed up our applications. We just need to sit tight and wait it out. Calling the process bullshit wont help.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

VS

If you can say for 100%, that every aspect of their applications are EXACTLY the same then you may have a point. But I have more chance of wining the Powerball 8 times in a row than that being the case.

Let me make it clear - Date Lodged and Occupation are not the only factors the immigration department take into consideration when processing visas.

Look, there is nothing you or me can do to speed up our applications. We just need to sit tight and wait it out. Calling the process bullshit wont help.

Agreed. Immigration is working ready hard. They have workload and are working day and night.

Edited by KazBaker
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

VS

But wht are they considering. Smtimes they give decision on a file which is lodged recently, they grant that file or they refuse it. But some of them they are waiting fr on 28-29 mnths. Why they are waiting. Why they are not even getting refused. No decision at all. Are tht files tht bad tht they cannot even be refused. 

• Like 1

My MA told me, one of his client applied on 2nd April and got his nomination and visa today on same day even without asking any further documents. He applied through TRT and his occupation is restaurant manager and he's from India.

On the other end one of his client from the same industry working as a chef in an Indian restaurant. He applied in May 2017 still didn't get any update.

They both are from same country and even almost same fields too. And both restaurants are making almost same profits.

What the immigration Australia is doing?????

• Like 1

When I just log in the system and it pop up the following information,

Current System issue:

Action Required flag still showing:

Please disregard the action required flag if you have already provided the following information and it is still showing as required on your application summary page:

• Health Assessment
  • Character assessment
  • Biometrics
  • Additional payment requirement

This is a known system issue that is currently being investigated.

Does it mean my case was opened? It is showing "received"....

6 minutes ago, BCS said:

When I just log in the system and it pop up the following information,

Current System issue:

Action Required flag still showing:

Please disregard the action required flag if you have already provided the following information and it is still showing as required on your application summary page:

• Health Assessment
  • Character assessment
  • Biometrics
  • Additional payment requirement

This is a known system issue that is currently being investigated.

Does it mean my case was opened? It is showing "received"....

No, think its a general notification on all immi accounts.  I also saw it this morning.

Edited by EDB07

Guest Maggie2018
5 hours ago, nikimino said:

I have the same situation with you.  DE 186 lodged April 2017, on April 2018 CO ask for medical checks and partner's English ability. MA submitted all the documents required. No reply since then. MA said "just wait". Nomination still received. 

Hi thanks for share your story. When CO asked your partner’s English ability, how did you pay for the 2nd VAC? Did the CO give you a payment method?