3 hours ago, mgc said:

MARKETING!!! MARKETING!!! MARKETING!!! MARKETING!!!

Finally guys, after 10 months waiting I got the golden email yesterday!!!

Nomination and visa approved on 06/04/2018. Nothing asked.

Wish all the best to you guys! surely very soon you will receive this golden email too.

Congratulations!!!

may I know Trt or Direct entry?

21 hours ago, Jasz1 said:

@sbrowne9 & @Alex Angilinwago I just got a call this morning from my MA that they have rejected my nomination as well yesterday & they gave such a silly reasons for that such as does not have financial capacity?

As I was working with employer for 30 hours as there is no restrictions before visa so they objected y u were not working with him for full time hours as they think he is not capable to afford me for next 2 years so just going to appeal now & let’s see how it goes...

gud luck for u all?

Sorry to read that. Exactly they have rejected my nomination for. 

On 3/31/2018 at 12:33, Khan patan said:

Hi 

I am writing to seek clarification on a matter related to my RSMS sponsorship. 

My file is now in process opened on 29/3/18

The immigration officer has requested for my ENGLISH LANGUAGE result.

I sat my PTE in MARCH 2016 and as per the Pearson policy the result stay valid for 2 years. 

My question is would immigration accept my expired score sheet for my file?  

as I’m told that DIBP do take upto 3 years? 
PTE have advised me to retake the test as they won’t disclose my old score to the department. 

Would appreciate your feedback on my enquiry at your earliest. 
Regards , khan patan

hi khan,

so did you upload the old pte exam or gave new one ?  I think they won't ask you for the new one.

Guest bradfords
2 hours ago, Parkesy said:

Hello

I cant see you? What month and name?

Bradfords

September 2016

Nomination 1 sept 2016 

Application  16 sept 2016

Low risk

DE off shore

Hairdresser

Received 

Hello everyone!

I'm new here and I have a question.

I am a secondary applicant.

My partner has applied for 186 visa, onshore, trt, baker in October 2017.

We are currently working in the same company and I'm having some problems with my wrist.

I would like to quit the job as soon as we get the permanent visa but I am scared the visa will be cancelled.

I know this is something that can happen for primary applicants because they have to signe they are intentioned to work another 2 years with the company.

Does it apply to the secondary applicant as well?

Thanks

You can leave your job once you get your pr , immigration can't cancel your pr unless you hve provided any fake documents so dnt stress

33 minutes ago, Vic154 said:

There’s been a few since you’ve been gone mate, so things are looking up. They’re working on Apr/May marketing apps by looks of it

GREAT!

This guy/gal is June 1st too. Dear to dream!

My company have employed a special firm to look into why mine has taken so long. One of the most respected immigration firms in Australia apparently. They (the lawyers not immi) have already had all docs updated on the nom side and have taken over my application too. Apparently my company has 100's applications currently in for senior execs and professors and have been talking to immi constantly. It seems my situation may work in the end but its not without a serious detriment to my health!

• Like 1

Hi everyone. My friend has question. After applying for 186 visa during that processing time can a applicants work extra job on side while working full time for nominated employer. Since he is no more on 457 visa which is expired now.  Thanks. 

Hello Guys 

Need some info

My Nomination was approved on 18th March 2018 TRT COOK Applied on March 2017 

But haven't heard anything regarding my visa From CO 

Bit worried 

how long does it take to make a decision on VISA ?

What could be the reason for not contacting  ?

16 hours ago, bobobz said:

congratuliations..
did you ever update any documents on the period where you were waiting or only the documents you uploaded when you were lodging the applications?

The MA was hired by the company so their documents were always sent directly to them so I'm not sure if they have updated anything during the 10 months but I think they have... from my end, I only asked to update my address...

14 hours ago, God hand said:

Congratulations!!!

may I know Trt or Direct entry?

TRT

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rob2 said:

Hello Guys 

Need some info

My Nomination was approved on 18th March 2018 TRT COOK Applied on March 2017 

But haven't heard anything regarding my visa From CO 

Bit worried 

how long does it take to make a decision on VISA ?

What could be the reason for not contacting  ?

If you have applied visa & nomination on the same day or before approve your nomination, normally they do grant both at once.(maybe within 1-2 days gap) If they have requested more documents, normally they take 28 days or so.

On 06/04/2018 at 23:52, Jasz1 said:

@sbrowne9 & @Alex Angilinwago I just got a call this morning from my MA that they have rejected my nomination as well yesterday & they gave such a silly reasons for that such as does not have financial capacity?

As I was working with employer for 30 hours as there is no restrictions before visa so they objected y u were not working with him for full time hours as they think he is not capable to afford me for next 2 years so just going to appeal now & let’s see how it goes...

gud luck for u all?

@Jasz1Reason to refuse looks reasonable. Normally full time work mean 38 hrs per week. If your company have sponsored 4 people X 30 hrs per week, actually your company need only 3 persons with 38 hrs per week+ bit overtime. these little little things which we not care can cost lots of time, money and stress.  CO's have gone through 1000's of legit and doggy cases. So don't think they are stupid. 30hrs/week ring bell for auspiciousness. 

Edited by mjayy

51 minutes ago, mjayy said:

@RizwanHi mate, you can't do any other works while you in 457 or bridging to 186. that is why employer has to pay minim market salary. CO  can straightaway cancel visa on this reason if they found. 

There is no regulation stated that you are not allowed to work another job beside the job with the sponsor. Cheers.

5 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

There is no regulation stated that you are not allowed to work another job beside the job with the sponsor. Cheers.

5 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

I have a quation! If nomination and visa apply together and nomination refused due to any reason. Can we use remaining 457 visa? 

On 4/7/2018 at 00:20, Jasz1 said:

@187cook it was restaurant manager applied 11 August 2016& colleague was on cook position applied 14 September 2016.... silly same reasons for both applications 

This is extremely unfair. if they knew there was problem with the application, i.e. working hours, they should have told you immediately the first time they looked at your application, rather than leaving you hanging for 18 months before refusing the visa. this is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable. I have a feeling that they are doing it on purpose, it's a total disgrace for the government to treat people like that. They can refuse me the visa, it's not a big deal, there are so many other countries i can go use my skills and be happy, but toying with people's life and career, the government has no heart.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2018 at 19:39, Vince Tran said:

Hi,

For accountant right now, even if u get 80 for point test, it s not guaranteed for you to receive an invitation as no invites have been issued for this occupation since Jan 2018 if i remember it correctly. 

Plus im struggling to get 7 in writing for IELTS so basically i got 65 for point test without IELTS :/

I just renewed my SA for general accountant and got the result today. All good !!

And yes, I m working for an accounting firm. 

doesn't cpa skill assessment require 4x7 in ielts?

also, if they are not giving out the invitation, does it mean that the quota for this year for accountant has been filled? and they won't process any application until the new financial year? i.e. 1st july 2018

Edited by Alex Angilinwago

You're wrong. This is from the Immi website

Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)

Your obligations

If you are granted a subclass 457 visa, there are certain conditions that apply to you depending on whether you are the primary or a secondary visa holder. You must comply with the visa condition or conditions that apply to you. Failure to do so might result in your visa being cancelled.

Mandatory Visa conditions

Mandatory Condition 8107
This condition applies to all primary subclass 457 visa holders only. You must:

only work in your nominated occupation

start work within 90 days of arrival in Australia if you were outside Australia when your visa was granted, or within 90 days after your visa was granted if you were already in Australia at the time

only work for the sponsor, who nominated the position you are working in (if your sponsor is a standard business sponsor and is an Australian business, you can also work for an associated entity of the sponsor)

not cease employment with your approved sponsor for a period of more than 60 consecutive days – if your visa was granted on or after 19 November 2016

not cease employment with your approved sponsor for a period of more than 90 consecutive days – if your visa was granted before 19 November 2016

obtain any mandatory licence, registration or membership necessary to perform your occupation in Australia and comply with any provisions within 90 days:

after initial arrival in Australia on this visa

from date of visa grant if already in Australia

if your visa was granted on or after 1 December 2015 you must also:

not engage in work that is inconsistent with your licence, registration or membership

notify us in writing as soon as practicable if your application for the licence, registration or membership is refused

notify us in writing as soon as practicable if your licence, registration or membership ceases to be in force or is revoked or cancelled.
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Deh said:

You're wrong. This is from the Immi website

Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)

Your obligations

If you are granted a subclass 457 visa, there are certain conditions that apply to you depending on whether you are the primary or a secondary visa holder. You must comply with the visa condition or conditions that apply to you. Failure to do so might result in your visa being cancelled.

Mandatory Visa conditions

Mandatory Condition 8107
This condition applies to all primary subclass 457 visa holders only. You must:

only work in your nominated occupation

start work within 90 days of arrival in Australia if you were outside Australia when your visa was granted, or within 90 days after your visa was granted if you were already in Australia at the time

only work for the sponsor, who nominated the position you are working in (if your sponsor is a standard business sponsor and is an Australian business, you can also work for an associated entity of the sponsor)

not cease employment with your approved sponsor for a period of more than 60 consecutive days – if your visa was granted on or after 19 November 2016

not cease employment with your approved sponsor for a period of more than 90 consecutive days – if your visa was granted before 19 November 2016

obtain any mandatory licence, registration or membership necessary to perform your occupation in Australia and comply with any provisions within 90 days:

after initial arrival in Australia on this visa

from date of visa grant if already in Australia

if your visa was granted on or after 1 December 2015 you must also:

not engage in work that is inconsistent with your licence, registration or membership

notify us in writing as soon as practicable if your application for the licence, registration or membership is refused

notify us in writing as soon as practicable if your licence, registration or membership ceases to be in force or is revoked or cancelled.

wait, is this 186 forum not 457? You're confusing me. I don't think you can work another job on 457 but i am saying about 186 here

Edited by ring3018
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mannish said:

I have a quation! If nomination and visa apply together and nomination refused due to any reason. Can we use remaining 457 visa? 

You can go for AAT and wait?

Or

You will have exactly 90 days or 60 days to find a new employer to sponsor and nominate you to continue working in Australia on a 457 visa. If your 457 visa was granted before the 19th of November 2016, you will have 90 days to transfer your 457 visa. If your 457 visa was granted on the 19th of November 2016 and onwards, you will have 60 days

wait, is this 186 forum not 457? You're confusing me. I don't think you can work another job on 457 but i am saying about 186 here
no, you are the one confused. he asked

"Hi everyone. My friend has question. After applying for 186 visa during that processing time can a applicants work extra job on side while working full time for nominated employer. Since he is no more on 457 visa which is expired now.  Thanks."

since his friend is on a bridging visa from 457 to 186 he still carries the 457 conditions. until his 186 is granted he can't work anywhere else.