Guest bradfords
6 hours ago, sbrowne9 said:

Agree completely with @bradfords

The 10% thing is in the immi guidelines; 75% processed in 10 months, 90% processed in 15 months as per the website for 186 DE (valid today, may change). That indicates that while the majority of applications will be processed within these guidelines, but that 10% wont...10% get lost into a black hole unfortunately which fall outside those dates, which is really crappy

Spot on x

Hi all,

my PR was granted earlier today. 

Restaurant Manager. TRT. High Risk.

Nomination lodged: 06/04/17 and approved: 24/03/18.

Visa lodged: 07/04/17 and granted today 04/04/18.

New AFP requested together with wife’s english evidence on 13/03/17. New AFP was submitted the same day as i have followed this forum and therefore have applied in advance.

My wife didnot have enough English so we decided to pay the 2nd VAC. We paid that on 31/03/18.

One more thing, i am not in Australia at the moment as i have tracelled back home on 22/03. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DannyN said:

Hi all,

New AFP requested together with wife’s english evidence on 13/03/17. New AFP was submitted the same day as i have followed this forum and therefore have applied in advance.

My wife didnot have enough English so we decided to pay the 2nd VAC. We paid that on 31/03/18.

One more thing, i am not in Australia at the moment as i have tracelled back home on 22/03. 

Many Many congratulations ...happy for you...finally heard for Restaurant Manager...hope next will be mine ?finger crossed...

Edited by ani_rm

Guest bradfords
5 hours ago, sbrowne9 said:

Yep, that would be my opinion too! I didnt say there wasnt a reason, just stated that there is a 10% to answer mvlm's question! And to further Bradford's post, I think onshore or offshore also has a huge bearing on the processing time.

But you are right, these are all just opinions based on evidence such as the spreadsheet and this forum

As I have mentioned before this is my second application. I have been through this once before.

There should be no reson for my application to be selected for high risk.

We submitted our application complete with all documents and meds and pcc, from the uk low risk, my job is not a risk  have 20 years full time experiance and tick all the boxes im required to tick to be eligeble to apply. my first application was processed  within 8 months unfortunately the salon closed so it never went through.

My company are successful sponsor's and are well known to immigration. They had 2 of their applications processed after 8 months whichapplied for transition at the same time I applied for DE. It's is know that it will take longer for DE but at 19 months in that's unexpectable.

The main factor for the 10% is the high number of applications from June 2016. There is a massive back log so immigration are now selectively picking out priority applications.

My feeling is that it will all start to move for the ones left behind from the new tax year in July. 

8 minutes ago, DannyN said:

Hi all,

I can feel your haoppiness after hearing so much -ve about restaurant related visas

COngrats

28 minutes ago, DannyN said:

Hi all,

Congrats 

can I ask u how much u pay 2nd VAC.

Thanks in advance 

On 4/2/2018 at 21:27, Vince Tran said:

Hi guys,

For my Nomination, I have provided:

- Invoices for training benchmark from 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2017 

- 2016 & 2017 Balance Sheet and Income Statement

- All BAS from 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2017

- My personal bank statements shows my fortnightly income since 2014 to 30 June 2017 (3 year working fulltime)

- All payment slips since 2014 - 2017

- Member Statement for super since 2014 to 2017

As DE will take 10-15 months to process, I assume that I will have to provide additional documents regularly till a Case Officer is allocated ? Is that right ?

Im using Aussizz Group as my MA and the guy doesnt tell me anything if i need to provide new docs to him to upload on Immi Account.

Interesting that you opt 186 transitional rather than 189 for skilled immigration as an accountant. isn't 189 quicker and no wait?

what skill assessment did you use for general accountant?

is your employer an accounting firm?

6 hours ago, DannyN said:

Hi all,

Did you call them up at all during your wait?

Hi Guys, I am very concerned, I applied on the 23rd of Jan 2017 for my 186 direct entry as a Graphic Post-Press Trades-person. I currently hold a 457 that expires in 2020. My Immi account shows that processing times are lower than what is shown on the global processing times website.On the 23rd of this month it will be 15 months of waiting and my case status is still on "Received" it hasn't even been opened yet and I am very worried that it will stay there for god knows how long.This situation is nerve wrecking as you all know, and with all the changes the department has been putting through and all the future changes currently under legislation I fear this application will be refused. I have done everything correctly with the help of my MAs but the only thing they do is tell me to wait, to wait, to wait. I have spent way too much money in this and am wondering if there is something that we might have missed. LOW RISK COUNTRY, application and nomination lodged on the same date. No CO assigned, no communication whatsoever from the department. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. The company I work for is doing well but now we have fewer employees as we are restructuring the department. It's a small business but legit and no changes have been made in regards to the company officially, it's just an internal restructuring. I fear for the worst although try to stay positive. 

20 minutes ago, Totto said:

Hi Guys, I am very concerned, I applied on the 23rd of Jan 2017 for my 186 direct entry as a Graphic Post-Press Trades-person. I currently hold a 457 that expires in 2020. My Immi account shows that processing times are lower than what is shown on the global processing times website.On the 23rd of this month it will be 15 months of waiting and my case status is still on "Received" it hasn't even been opened yet and I am very worried that it will stay there for god knows how long.This situation is nerve wrecking as you all know, and with all the changes the department has been putting through and all the future changes currently under legislation I fear this application will be refused. I have done everything correctly with the help of my MAs but the only thing they do is tell me to wait, to wait, to wait. I have spent way too much money in this and am wondering if there is something that we might have missed. LOW RISK COUNTRY, application and nomination lodged on the same date. No CO assigned, no communication whatsoever from the department. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. The company I work for is doing well but now we have fewer employees as we are restructuring the department. It's a small business but legit and no changes have been made in regards to the company officially, it's just an internal restructuring. I fear for the worst although try to stay positive. 

My file was only opened at 15 months, and my circumstances are quite similar to you i.e. low risk, good company etc. I'm still waiting! they asked for a new AFP and Medical, so if I were you I would apply for these now as Immigration will more than likely ask for them again. Better to have them to hand as soon as they ask, if they don't ask then you lose a few hundred dollars but time is more valuable. There are so many people in the same situation so please try not to worry too much. I do understand too how worrying it is. They cant simply refuse your application if everything is submitted and legit. I believe you will hear from them soon, be prepared, that is the best advice I can give you...Be ready with everything! Try not to worry, easier said than done I know. Take care and best of luck.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Totto said:

Have you tried contacting them?

6 hours ago, Totto said:

Hi,

do you know if That business has already sponsored someone in the past?

and if yes? did they receive their PR?

Hi guys I m so worried I have applied direct entry restaurant manager in August 2016 still no news  but one of my colleague applied as a cook in September 2016 from there got nomination refused as his MA said it’s bcoz of financial documents & restaurant turnover is 1.5 million 

I’m getting close to 13months DE. Called today to check for update and they said my file has been looked at and it all looks good. He checked my nomination as well, which I have no control over and said apparently they’ve made a decision, but he wasn’t allowed to tell me more.. I spoke to my employer who did the nomination and he said he hasn’t received anything from immi. I think he lost the log in to immi account and only relying on email..is it possible the nomination has been approved and it’s only showing on his immi account?

And they wouldn’t be looking at my file if the nomination has been refused right? In that case they should’ve contacted him for more documents?

Fingers crossed its good news

• Like 1