lazy house wives

tracy123

Hi Geoffrey

I certainly need to join your club, my house has gone down the pan since I joined this site.

I will have to get some serious tidying up and decorating done so though if I want to put it on the market, but for now what the hell, im enjoying my time on PIO.

Debbie

xxx

Guest Curlysoo

I'm with Nikci on this one! I can multi task and arrange my day in the most advantageous way! ...thereby giving me maximum PIO time! :yes:

I'm with Nikci on this one! I can multi task and arrange my day in the most advantageous way! ...thereby giving me maximum PIO time! :yes:

dont you be coming on this site causing trouble with your dry sence of humour!!!! your the reason this social group started lol. just remember Curlysue i have my eye on you!!!!!

Geoffrey

Guest Curlysoo

Looks for an angelic Smilie! ..... :jimlad: ..there! that will do!

I am an Art Student I will have you know! I go to colouring in class for grown ups! AND I am a Domestic Engineer as well! AND I have two children that despite having me as a parent have grown into nice people! :v_SPIN:

looks For An Angelic Smilie! ..... :jimlad: ..there! That Will Do!

i Am An Art Student I Will Have You Know! I Go To Colouring In Class For Grown Ups! And I Am A Domestic Engineer As Well! And I Have Two Children That Despite Having Me As A Parent Have Grown Into Nice People! :v_spin:

your Still A Trouble Maker!!!!

Guest Curlysoo

:jimlad: ...gets out indelible felt pens and does a modern work of art all over Geoffreys living room walls! ....and scarpers ....quick! >>>..>>>>........................>>>>>>>>>>

Guest taffy 62

The dust is good you can just leave each other messages without having to look for a pen:biglaugh::biglaugh:

If I tidy up, my kids just destroy it again in under five minutes, so whats the point? Besides, if stuff is spread all over the house, it's at hand easier.

Plus, if I spent all day tidying, I'd have no time for my afternoon nap :SLEEP:

Jo x

Guest yvonne and paul

Come on Geoffrey, do they really need a thread?

butler.jpg

The evidence is there fo ALL to see, a man's fat deposit (what's not in his head) settles on his gut because he is inveriably standing up with a slight lean forward WORKING HARD!! whereas a woman's fat deposit inveriaby settles on their lowest point, their a**e!!

oOOOOOH! I feel right bitchy now LOL:biglaugh:

Paul

Jo i agree with you ,why spend a day cleaning when by the time hubby gets home ,the kids have trashed it and it looks like we have done nothing ,lol,

Paul speak for yourself and yours,lol,, my arse is mighty fine thankyou!!!

Cal x

Guest yvonne and paul
would you like to join paul? i dont mind not being the only man in the village

The only man in the village........ your not wearing a skin tight plastic suit with stud collar are you!!!!!:embarrassed:

If not, then I'll gladly accompany you through this emotional hormone induced mine field of thread:policeman:

Guest yvonne and paul
Jo i agree with you ,why spend a day cleaning when by the time hubby gets home ,the kids have trashed it and it looks like we have done nothing ,lol,

Paul speak for yourself and yours,lol,, my arse is mighty fine thankyou!!!

Cal x

Without seeming pervy, I would have to judge that for myself thank you very much:yes:

Guest Bella30

Hi Geoffery,

Can i join as well, i am very lazy( i must be i'm an aussie as well) i don't work , i eat cherry ripes and four and twenty pies all day . :smile:

Bella

Guest stockies

Hi Geoffrey, well i've managed to drag myself out of bed this morn (just) think I'll join in im sure i will qualify for this !!!!!!!!!!! ( the only man in the village are you sure your a man ) ??????????????????????????

Claire. XX

Guest Lui A xxx

Well.............i have woke this morning.............and friday is my BESTEST DAY..............this is my Official LAZY DAY................you are going to be soooooooooooo jealous...........

First........take kids to school or nursery........then i spend a little me time.......Gym for one hour......then boxercise for one hour.......come home......must shower......make my self look pretty.......then go get my nails done.........come home......pick kids up from school.......pack their bags....(they are sleeping at grannies tonight)......yippee.........and then shower again......get dressed up.......and then out to a party..............

see.....im exhausted just typing this...............looking busy and filling my day so i have no time for housework is an art.......!!!......

happy days.........

xxx

Although I am off to work for 4 hours in a minute, I still think I qualify for the club, I dont actually do much at work, get away with what I can and get paid ok for it!! Then will come home and spend all night on the computer looking up where to stay in OZ and coming on here, shouting at husband to control kids and maybe when kids go to bed I might go on the WII and play a game of Tennis.

Oh my god, on paper that is quite Lazy dont you think!!!!!!:nah:

Archived