189 Processing ... the wait begins!

1 hour ago, woody2709 said:

Just got my PTE 90 yayyyy!!!! EOI getting submitted tomorrow or Tuesday 

Amazing news well done ? amazing feeling isn't it! Great timing to get your EOI in before first ballot on 12th July x 

• Like 1

Hi All,

After a few weeks of not expecting a grant, I thought that from 1st July they would be flooding in. However, there has been none. I know it's only been 2 working days but still.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removing reference to external site.

On 05/07/2017 at 03:35, joeh99 said:

Hi All,

After a few weeks of not expecting a grant, I thought that from 1st July they would be flooding in. However, there has been none. I know it's only been 2 working days but still.

Hey,  first round of invites isn't until the 12th July it's on the website.  Xx

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removing reference to external site.

4 hours ago, laevans said:

Hey,  first round of invites isn't until the 12th July it's on the website.  Xx

Invitation date and visa grant date should differ. 

Invitation typically happens twice a month, whereas visa grant date happens on almost daily basis.

DIBP should've rolled out visa grant by 1st of July (As per 2015 and 2016 stats), but not too sure what's hindering them. Haven't seen any visa grant till today (as per tracker and other forums). Though fingers-crossed that we should hear something this week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joeh99 said:

there is an external website you can sign up to. Many of us are signed up to it; however, I cannot refer to it on here as admin will remove the post. I will PM you :-)

Its only as accurate is the date put into it though, Are you sure that DIBP update it every time they grant a visa....?

• Like 1

There are "RUMOURS" going around on other forums that the delays are due to an IT system change (update) that staff are not familiar with.

Apparently things might get on track from the 17th of July.

However, these are only rumours but looking at the numerous system outages and maintenance the DIBP has had in the last 2 months it seems plausible,

• Like 1

On 06/07/2017 at 05:28, joeh99 said:

Yes, of course - one has to rely on people entering correct dates etc. It is however a better indication than nothing at all.

DIBP are not affiliated with that website, therefore have no jurisdictuion over it.

Exactly/ Its reliant on people deciding to share their information with strangers, and then actually updating it as they go. Some people on here seem to think every visa grant goes on there but it doesn't, its a very small number and people shouldn't think along the lines of 'there weren't any grants today' just because nothing is showing on there. 

• Like 1

On 13/07/2017 at 04:36, joeh99 said:

I am however alittle concerned that 3 of the visas granted today were lodged on the same day as mine, yet had no news today..

Everyone's case is very different to the next and will almost likely take different amounts of time to process. Be patient and good luck, you'll get it soon

• Like 1