My travel thread

Quokka2005

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live out that way. I think it is Pin Oak Court in Vermont South.

That is about 10 minutes from my place.

I keep meaning to drive over and have a look but never have.

Not sure if the main set is still at Nunawading.

I'll pop into yours for a cup of tea then. :tongue:

Wow that's super exciting! I've always wanted to do that just haven't been to Melbourne yet! If your allowed take plenty of photos would love to see a few! Have fun that sounds awesome!

Yeah we are allowed to take pics. I'm just crap at taking them lol. I found out it won't be Karl Kennedy that I get to meet at the end, he's in london :cry:

I had a maaaaasive crush on him when I was 13 so when they said it was him coming I think I squealed :laugh: he was very nice. Our tour guide was good too.. lovely belfast accent ;) the street is so tiny!

I was actually devastated when his character died in neighbours :wub: I would love to make the person who plays Paul. Stingray is awesome too! If you don't mind me asking how much was the tour? I was gonna swing over to Melbourne last time I was in Sydney last year but we had a huge storm and was stuck indoors for 5 days due to flooding. Will have to visit the set on my next trip over unless we manage to move before then. But still it is on my to do list. You kind of think the street has around 10 or so houses is that right or a lot less? Sorry being a complete geek here. Did you get to see the Harold's store?

@bell123321 I was over xx yrs ago and we caught a bus to pin oak court 'twas pretty cool but no Ramsay St sign.. But we walked onto sets so saw Charlene's wedding dress and it was the old robinsons kitchen.. If I find I'll post pics. Then pub quiz night in St kilda.. 3/4 actors all came round. For pics.. Toadfish, Lynn scully I think and Karl Kennedy he even sang with his band..

I was actually devastated when his character died in neighbours :wub: I would love to make the person who plays Paul. Stingray is awesome too! If you don't mind me asking how much was the tour? I was gonna swing over to Melbourne last time I was in Sydney last year but we had a huge storm and was stuck indoors for 5 days due to flooding. Will have to visit the set on my next trip over unless we manage to move before then. But still it is on my to do list. You kind of think the street has around 10 or so houses is that right or a lot less? Sorry being a complete geek here. Did you get to see the Harold's store?

Haha so was i. The tour guide is neighbours mad - he knows everything! The tour was $50. Tbh it probably wasnt as good as i hoped but im still glad i went especially since it was stinray. Its another cheesy tourist thing ticked off. One of the girls had been on it 4 or 5 times haha

@bell123321 I was over xx yrs ago and we caught a bus to pin oak court 'twas pretty cool but no Ramsay St sign.. But we walked onto sets so saw Charlene's wedding dress and it was the old robinsons kitchen.. If I find I'll post pics. Then pub quiz night in St kilda.. 3/4 actors all came round. For pics.. Toadfish, Lynn scully I think and Karl Kennedy he even sang with his band..

@Ip77 That would be awesome to see the photos! I remember Charlene! I have heard about the pub quiz evening events. It is for sure on my to do list :)

Haha so was i. The tour guide is neighbours mad - he knows everything! The tour was $50. Tbh it probably wasnt as good as i hoped but im still glad i went especially since it was stinray. Its another cheesy tourist thing ticked off. One of the girls had been on it 4 or 5 times haha

$50 isn't to bad I thought it would be a lot more. Differently another tourist thing to tick off :cute: