189 visa lodged April 2015

Star447

Hi guys

I lodged 189 application on 14-apr. i havent got any reponse till now and status is APPLICATION RECEIVED.

in IMMI account last updated column is showing 23-apr, what does that date imply?

is it a good idea to call immigration as there are many people got CO allocated who applied after me.

Not too sure about the date, hopefully you can get an answer from someone with experience here.

Regarding calling DIBP, I'd say don't call because you haven't been allocated a case officer yet so you won't know which team is allocated to your case.

Sometimes people get a grant without any contact from any case officer, so be patient and if you still haven't heard by mid July then give them a call.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi guys

I lodged 189 application on 14-apr. i havent got any reponse till now and status is APPLICATION RECEIVED.

in IMMI account last updated column is showing 23-apr, what does that date imply?

is it a good idea to call immigration as there are many people got CO allocated who applied after me.

lodged 25-Apr, no contact either :mad:

, but congrats to all who got their visas !

Happy Friday

Visa granted ! Direct grant

Congratulations, I hope the little bun is still keeping warm in the oven then! ;-) Good luck!

Nice to see grants continuing to be granted, though I must admit these night shifts are long with me stalking my emails each minute.

Guest mechguy
Happy Friday

Visa granted ! Direct grant

Congratulations

what was your lodge date and Occupation?

Congratulations, I hope the little bun is still keeping warm in the oven then! ;-) Good luck!

Nice to see grants continuing to be granted, though I must admit these night shifts are long with me stalking my emails each minute.

Hahahahahaha...... I've been on nights and me too..... Checking every couple of hours lol

Hahahahahaha...... I've been on nights and me too..... Checking every couple of hours lol

I work in a mental health unit so my patients sleep most the night. I do my paperwork on the computer so I am checking every 5 minutes! I am so happy it's weekend. I feel like I can live again. I did facebook stalk my CO yesterday too haha.

Lol I got mine when I was on nights too. Had just popped to a&e to get a replacement IO needle and my phone went off in my pocket on the corridor. Had a quick look thinking it might be an invite for an interview, and there were our grants!! I nearly peed myself!!lol

Thanks everyone ! its great to have it in time before the baby arrives ! still no sign of an arrival , dont think the bump got the entry notice from Immi !!

I wonder if DIBP,will be ready at the hospital to stamp 'Arrived' on them?!? [emoji6]

Hi all

Does anyone know whether the DIBP will issue the 2015/16 SOL on July 1st, or whether we should expect to wait a couple of weeks beyond this until they get around to updating web sites, etc ?? Has anyone seen any official info from DIBP to inform either way ?

Hi all

Does anyone know whether the DIBP will issue the 2015/16 SOL on July 1st, or whether we should expect to wait a couple of weeks beyond this until they get around to updating web sites, etc ?? Has anyone seen any official info from DIBP to inform either way ?

I've been keenly watching and waiting for it, nothing as yet. At least nothing that has been publicly released, as far as I'm aware.

I'm hoping it will be sometime this week.

Hi all

As you can see from my signature, my position is similar to yours. I somewhere read they might release it by 26th June but don't trust or even remember the source. There hasn't been a day in the last 20 days when I haven't checked for the SOL but to no avail. Lets keep our fingers crossed!

Thanks guys... its a frustrating wait, given they already have the new SOL.... I am not sure what they gain by not releasing it a little ahead of July 1st..

Another quick question - I have seen some people tend to do a form 80 ( or perhaps get requested to submit a form 80), whilst others don't. Is it simply at the request of the CO whether they want one or not ?

Cheers

Archived