189 visa lodged April 2015

Star447

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The wait is over! The fire hose is about to open and it's going to flood with grants :wink:

I hope so!

The mildly pessimistic side of me is saying that it will be like waiting for the Y2K - Millennium Bug that was meant to bring the world to it's knees and came and went unnoticed.

The optimist in me is waiting for the champagne corks to start popping.

Hi everyone

Just a quick question about application status. We applied in 9 April with all documents uploaded. I just added my partner's functional English 2 weeks 2 ago. However, we havent got CO (except for the delay email received in May)and our application status is always "application received". I am just wondering If I need to call them to ask because we will reach 3 months very soon without any notification from CO about our visa. Is anyone suffering something similar to us?

Wow, that is so lucky of you. I lodge in 09th April but havent heard anything yet, even CO. Anyway, congrats. :):)

even I did not hear from co before i was also worried, hopefully you would get a direct grant too.....:smile:

I am a bit gutted so far to see only 1 189 grant last night... Lets hope they pick up their act a little over the next few days of this week.

No grant here either :-/ Think i might try to find their number and ring them tonight??

Jut got an email from Singapore Airlines this morning - flight time re-scheduled - bit of a pain - we will miss out on breakfast that I have paid for in the hotel :-(

No grant here either :-/ Think i might try to find their number and ring them tonight??

Jut got an email from Singapore Airlines this morning - flight time re-scheduled - bit of a pain - we will miss out on breakfast that I have paid for in the hotel :-(

That is a bit annoying, will the hotel refund or will singapore offer it as compensation?

Congrats on your golden email. :) Is that a direct grant? Did you call them to ask before you got grant? This is an awesome news. Enjoy!

Lily, it is a Direct Grant. However I did received the generic delay few weeks ago.