189 visa lodged April 2015

Star447

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ Angel. We are the same as you. Lodged on 17th and no communication yet. Keep checking email every few hours!

Hey!!! We got CO allocated today, just after few hrs I posted this post.. :laugh:. You will hear soon from them.. Best luck OSN!!

@ Angel. We are the same as you. Lodged on 17th and no communication yet. Keep checking email every few hours!

Hey!!! We got CO allocated yesterday after few hrs I posted in this forum. He asked us for form 80 for me and my husband. OSN you will also hear soon.. Kepp Fingers crossed!!

Not sure if it is the same site, but I've seen two grants now. Seems like exceptional circumstances (e.g. advanced pregnancy).

We lodged our visa,family of 4, on the 13th April,uploaded pc & medicals same day, we have an agent so she lodged for us. I contacted her last week as we haven't heard anything and she said it still says 3 months to be allocated a case officer so we just have to wait! Very frustrating though

Regardless their occupation continue sin SOL or not ???

It's funny, because I just answered that question in another thread less than a minute ago!

I was reliably informed that if the occupation is removed after 1st July then any applications submitted beforehand will be processed as normal.

It's funny, because I just answered that question in another thread less than a minute ago!

I was reliably informed that if the occupation is removed after 1st July then any applications submitted beforehand will be processed as normal.

Thanks Captain :)

Were did you see this ?

My wife and I submitted our application with all the requirred

Not sure if it is the same site, but I've seen two grants now. Seems like exceptional circumstances (e.g. advanced pregnancy).

where did you come across those granted visas ?

Myself and my wife are waiting on a decision on our application . We submitted ours in the 26th of april after getting a invitation on the 25th of april , uploaded all the relevant docs except the form 80 .

My wife is expecting our first baby on the 20th of june and we still have had no contact from Immi .

Do you think its worth a call to enquire about our application ?

Do you fall under the exceptional circumstances criteria ?

Onshore application with PC , meds etc upload on the day after the invitation was received .

Thanks in advance

1. Can anyone please mention what is being informed in the Delay Mail?

2. Does anyone have any idea as to how will they process the 189 Visas in July? I mean first lodged will be given grants first and so on... or any random method?

3. I lodged my VISA Application on 10th May, 2015, waiting for CO allocation yet...Can I consider Grant by end of July?

This waiting is driving me round the twist....

I emailed CO 8 days ago and still no reply. I phone London Immi and they couldn't help. As my husband keeps saying £4200 for the worst service ever! This is so frustrating. I just wanted to clarify that the CO had made a mistake in saying my 4 year old needed a form 80. I don't want to press the "information requested uploaded" button until she confirmed it was a mistake but I can't even get a reply to that.

I don't see why making us wait till the 1st of July will have any impact on next year's allocation numbers. Why couldn't they have just allocated an additional 3000 visas or so. Surely that's a lot of money for the govt especially when we are coming over to work for the long term. Win/win situation for them.

jac2011

That's bureaucracy for you - the rule might not make much sense, but has to be obeyed ! Can you not try calling AU ? What if you go over deadline for reply ?

Sakshi

1 - search forum. This email was posted many times already

2 - nobody knows this

3 - I could make a wild guess, however, every application is different, so no-one can answer this question, either

This waiting is driving me round the twist....

I emailed CO 8 days ago and still no reply. I phone London Immi and they couldn't help. As my husband keeps saying £4200 for the worst service ever! This is so frustrating. I just wanted to clarify that the CO had made a mistake in saying my 4 year old needed a form 80. I don't want to press the "information requested uploaded" button until she confirmed it was a mistake but I can't even get a reply to that.

I don't see why making us wait till the 1st of July will have any impact on next year's allocation numbers. Why couldn't they have just allocated an additional 3000 visas or so. Surely that's a lot of money for the govt especially when we are coming over to work for the long term. Win/win situation for them.

Have you tried calling that seems to be the best way based on other posts I've seen.

Edited by CaptainC

I have completed the Form 80 for myself and my husband as I am presuming it was a mistake.

It may sound really dumb, but I never even considered just filling in the form 80 for my 4 year old as well just in case ;-) - I am not able to think outside the box any more! This whole process has mentally exhausted me.

I have completed the Form 80 for myself and my husband as I am presuming it was a mistake.

It may sound really dumb, but I never even considered just filling in the form 80 for my 4 year old as well just in case ;-) - I am not able to think outside the box any more! This whole process has mentally exhausted me.

I'd be fairly confident that this request for form 80 is a mistake. The form says on the first page that its for over 16 years old.

Iv just been discussing it and then thought "how would my 4 year old even sign it". Pretty sure it would be pointless to fill it in for him...

Im going to wait till Tuesday and if I don't hear from a CO I will have to find a way to call Australia. My Giffgaff sim card does not allow international calls as far as I know.