189 visa lodged April 2015

Star447

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our healthcheck results are confusing, too. Everything was filled out while we were waiting, however, I think we still need various blood test results to come through. When I log in, it shows "complete" for both kids, but "in progress" for both adults and it's been over a week now. I'll give it a few more days, as they advised me about 7-10 working days to fully update online.

hey guys,

I am also in the april group. applied and submitted on the 24th april,

almost all documents front loaded except other halfs birth certificate and police checks.

still awaiting case officer ... had medicals for both of us and my police checks uploaded.

hopefully will be there mid to end of july as i have a job to arrive to.

hoping to hear from a CO soon xx

After delay mail on 1st june...My status is still showing Application received...but the date changed to 1 st june..earlier it was 21st April...all documents showing received,,some were showing recommended changed to not required.

Don't know what exactly happening....

Does anyone know if your 'status' in the Immiaccount page changes once a CO has been allocated??

I am 15th June and I got a case officer, however they requested form 80 for myself and my four year old son, which does not add up!!! Emailed them back to confirm.

Anyone know how long it takes for them to reply?

It's adelaide team 23.

Hi @jac2011

Congrats for achieving next step - CO :)

I think they have done mistake and second form 80 should be for your partner.

My agent told us that form 80 and 1221 are for each applicant over the age of 18.

Still waiting time for me...

I am 15th June and I got a case officer, however they requested form 80 for myself and my four year old son, which does not add up!!! Emailed them back to confirm.

Anyone know how long it takes for them to reply?

It's adelaide team 23.

After delay mail on 1st june...My status is still showing Application received...but the date changed to 1 st june..earlier it was 21st April...all documents showing received,,some were showing recommended changed to not required.

Don't know what exactly happening....

I received delay mail but my documents are still showing recommended though my Updated Date changed to 2 June last time it was 22 May and Status Assessment in Progress

Oh my...

I'm sorry for the rant, but I've been looking at all the people who applied AFTER me in April, and you all seem to have had CO allocated. I haven't heard ANYTHING at all. I don't even know whether my application was received. No delay email, no nothing.

It has been 2 weeks since CO started looking at 10th April applicant's files, but I'm getting super frustrated here because it feels my case doesn't exist. Is there any way I can get in touch with the immi people to know WTH is happening to my application?

Please help here.

Thanks.

Someone from 16th got CO today. 15 & 17th still waiting.....

Hi all,

we have applied in the 8th may and we are currently waiting for our case office allocation. I notice all the delays with the visas currently so estimate I will receive one around the end of June beginning of July. I still have to attend medical when they give me a hap id so was wondering if I still stand a chance of being on the plane by the 12th August or is it unlike?

its just we have a baby on the way and would love to have it over there but we have our deadline to fly

thanks in advance

Hi all,

we have applied in the 8th may and we are currently waiting for our case office allocation. I notice all the delays with the visas currently so estimate I will receive one around the end of June beginning of July. I still have to attend medical when they give me a hap id so was wondering if I still stand a chance of being on the plane by the 12th August or is it unlike?

its just we have a baby on the way and would love to have it over there but we have our deadline to fly

thanks in advance

You should have your HAP ID already. If you log into your immiaccount and click on your visa TRN, then under each applicant there will be a button marked 'GET HEALTH DETAILS' click on that, fill in your eMedical form as well as for each applicant and you will get a form to print which has your HAP ID on it.