UK May General Election 2015

Perthbum

Cameron Is a Lying Bigoted Obnoxious Tory Toff.Totally out of touch with reality and the people. Hated by the majority,He treats people with Utter Contempt.Just my opinion Talking to people down the pub,while i was there last year.Apparently the Tories have printed so much money Britain's debt won't really be known unless the Tories fail to win office. The Official Debt is 1 .6 trillion well over double what Labour left after 13 years in office.The Post office has gone to Cameron's Tory friends that were not supposed to sell it .Within a certain time.But they sold it within weeks of buying it, for a huge profit.Now Cameron is set his sights on selling the NHS.After the Election,They say the The Tories have a lot of new taxes they will release,and billions worth of more cuts. Cameron has even Pledged that the public will be able to buy 4 billion worth of shares from Lloyds Bank.Strange that as the Tax payer bailed Lloyds out,during the GFC.

Read what you have written there....I've highlighted it for you, read it slowly and see where what you have written makes no sense if you are against the idea

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What Osbourne has done to the country is a national disgrace.143 new taxes ,including VAT up to 20% caused chaos in it'self.To a country already in recession.Cutting off the money supply.Caused 1000 retail business per day to close up shop,causing more unemployment,and causeing untold manufacturing to close their doors. Made Thousands Redundant,Cut the Army down to 80,000. The Tories brag ,they have created 2 million jobs.All on ZERO hours 16 hrs a week,then the government make it up to the basic wage.costing billions.The Tories have Printed so many billions,no one knows just how much.How Could the Tories Rob the Pensioners to pay for the middle class to get family allowances,That were struggling on over 80,000 p/a.Increase Foreign Aid,Increase the Billion's they pay to the EU club.Give British government contracts away to overseas companies.Like Railway Carriages.Then to give land to a Japenese Fast train Manufacturer to build fast trains in the Uk creating 1000 jobs.The Site.Next to Nissan in the North East. Thats the end of the British Fast train Builders.The Eu wanting to do away with Our Counties,And Break Britain up into Sectors instead.Cameron has no problems with that. Have Eu Troops Based in Britain.No problem with that.can Anyone believe this Tory born liar.will give the British people a in/out vote on the EU in 2017 if he wins the next election?Unless the British people don't wake up,And Vote UKIP.Life as we all knew it in Britain Under the Tories./Liberals and Labour,will disappear FOREVER

Lucky you live in Aus they aye!!!!!

Cameron Is a Lying Bigoted Obnoxious Tory Toff.Totally out of touch with reality and the people. Hated by the majority,He treats people with Utter Contempt.Just my opinion

Amazing how those on the left who are always banging on that we should be better people, do not hesitate to offer vitriol and bile when it suits them. The irony of the above quote is sweet.

Talking to people down the pub,while i was there last year.Apparently the Tories have printed so much money Britain's debt won't really be known unless the Tories fail to win office. The Official Debt is 1 .6 trillion well over double what Labour left after 13 years in office.

Well, if a bloke in the pub told you, who are we to disagree?

The Post office has gone to Cameron's Tory friends that were not supposed to sell it .Within a certain time.But they sold it within weeks of buying it, for a huge profit.

Amazing bit of punctuation there mate, I love the scatter-gun approach. (I don't know if you know this, but anyone could buy post office shares. I hold some.)

Now Cameron is set his sights on selling the NHS.After the Election,They say the The Tories have a lot of new taxes they will release,and billions worth of more cuts.

You really do have a lot of "facts" at your disposal don't you?

Cameron has even Pledged that the public will be able to buy 4 billion worth of shares from Lloyds Bank.Strange that as the Tax payer bailed Lloyds out,during the GFC.

What?

(I don't know if you know this, but anyone could buy post office shares. I hold some.)

Ah, but you weren't given priority terms to purchase them as certain hedge funds were - who amazingly were closely allied with the merchant banks tasked with handling the sale...

Ah, but you weren't given priority terms to purchase them as certain hedge funds were - who amazingly were closely allied with the merchant banks tasked with handling the sale...

True, but there again, handing out the bulk of shares to small time investors would have been fatal to the Post Office.

But sources in the Department for Business have confirmed to The Independent that around 20% of the shares it had allocated to 16 preferred investors had gone to hedge funds and other short-term investors. This would equate to around £150m of Royal Mail shares – 13% of the entire stock sold by the Government.

?Unless the British people don't wake up,And Vote UKIP.Life as we all knew it in Britain Under the Tories./Liberals and Labour,will disappear FOREVER

If you love the UK that much, why don't you live there?

You also claim "Cameron is selling the NHS". Care to elaborate here? The introduction of PFIs in to the NHS was done by the last Labour government. Private provision of service in the NHS is not the same as selling the NHS!

What Osbourne has done to the country is a national disgrace.143 new taxes ,including VAT up to 20% caused chaos in it'self.To a country already in recession.Cutting off the money supply.Caused 1000 retail business per day to close up shop,causing more unemployment,and causeing untold manufacturing to close their doors. Made Thousands Redundant,Cut the Army down to 80,000. The Tories brag ,they have created 2 million jobs.All on ZERO hours 16 hrs a week,then the government make it up to the basic wage.costing billions.The Tories have Printed so many billions,no one knows just how much.How Could the Tories Rob the Pensioners to pay for the middle class to get family allowances,That were struggling on over 80,000 p/a.Increase Foreign Aid,Increase the Billion's they pay to the EU club.Give British government contracts away to overseas companies.Like Railway Carriages.Then to give land to a Japenese Fast train Manufacturer to build fast trains in the Uk creating 1000 jobs.The Site.Next to Nissan in the North East. Thats the end of the British Fast train Builders.The Eu wanting to do away with Our Counties,And Break Britain up into Sectors instead.Cameron has no problems with that. Have Eu Troops Based in Britain.No problem with that.can Anyone believe this Tory born liar.will give the British people a in/out vote on the EU in 2017 if he wins the next election?Unless the British people don't wake up,And Vote UKIP.Life as we all knew it in Britain Under the Tories./Liberals and Labour,will disappear FOREVER

Do you feel a bit better now that you have got all that off your chest?

He does love a rant. I can remember the rants about Australia, they were worse

Yes, you can see why some people cannot settle and find happiness wherever they are. If you are always dwelling on the negatives it really doesn't matter where you are. I can think of at least a couple of other regular posters who are possibly more articulate but of a similar mindset.

Guest John from Moneycorp

Clearly the Conservatives have changed their core message from the economy to warning of the dangers of a Labour/SNP tie-up. It’s dominated the headlines this week.

Some polls have showed over 50% of England would not be keen on the SNP involved in the next Government – therefore perhaps it is a clever move from the Tories. Labour will be keen for other topics to dominate the news headlines over the next few days.

Clearly the Conservatives have changed their core message from the economy to warning of the dangers of a Labour/SNP tie-up. It’s dominated the headlines this week.

Some polls have showed over 50% of England would not be keen on the SNP involved in the next Government – therefore perhaps it is a clever move from the Tories. Labour will be keen for other topics to dominate the news headlines over the next few days.

And I guess, it all depends on who has the "pull" to dominate those headlines?

Absolutely right,it will be bad enough having Labour in power without having the SNP trying get to pull their strings.

I just saw a rather amusing ad on youtube by the conservatives mocking labour and SNP

After last year who would have thought the SNP would be so talked about :unsure: I've had some english friends on my facebook say things like it makes a change that Scotland gets more of a voice down there which was quite nice to read. Tbh I'm starting to get a bit fed up of it all now so I might just go into hiding till it's all over. It's just a big bitchfest between everyone. All the stupid videos and pictures of everybody in each other's pockets. I knew my interest wouldn't last forever!

I've found quite a lot of english people on Twitter saying they are fine with the SNP and it's more the media that's trying to cause a problem between english and scottish voters. That's what it looks like to me as well. We'll just have to see what happens. I'll cast my vote and then I'll be out the UK after that for a wee while. Let the dust settle :laugh:

I think this is a great article on the sea change that seems to be occurring in politics and why the established powers don't like it or want to accept it...

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/queen-palace-coup-miliband-snp-cameron-huitson-345

"The British establishment is in a state of panic. Each passing day, each new opinion poll and each unsuccessful policy briefing has brought the unthinkable closer: a government of the unelectable propped up by the unspeakable. Short of some major shifts between now and the 7th of May, Miliband will be Prime Minister with the support of the SNP and Nicola Sturgeon. What's shaping up is not just a Tory defeat, but something much bigger: the end of the Tories as the dominant party of government, an unprecedented phase of constitutional crises in the UK. Things are about to get very messy"

That's what I actually like about this year. I know it's obviously sending some into a panic but some of the smaller parties are growing which is quite good and I include ukip in that even if I'll never vote for them. It's still good to see changes..

Yes, it has all been a bit cosy at times. Sure we have got used to the Tory leaders and the Labour leaders sniping at each other over the despatch boxes at PM questions but once they swap sides there is little to distinguish them really as they all originate from the same political elite and share the same DNA essentially. Whether though the 'first past the post system' maintains the status quo though remains to be seen. Sure, the SNP will take a lot of seats as they now have a proven track record in government but I am less convinced that UKIP or the Greens will end up with a significant presence and the Lib Dems will be reduced.

Why? I seriously don't understand it but I want to learn about other people's opinions. I can't understand why people said last year "oh please stay scotland" and now it's a constant slag off and we are apparently out to destroy everyone else according the media. We vote for snp on the whole in scotland (even unionists for some reason) labour are finished up here. So it's sounding a bit like "how dare you not vote for the usual labour" It's almost like saying they are second class and shouldn't be allowed in westminster. Andrew marr said that on tv too. Although saying that, i do understand why people are annoyed at the fact England couldn't vote for them even if they wanted to. I just want to understand it a bit better because at the moment I'm not really getting the situation..

Why? I seriously don't understand it but I want to learn about other people's opinions. I can't understand why people said last year "oh please stay scotland" and now it's a constant slag off and we are apparently out to destroy everyone else according the media. We vote for snp on the whole in scotland (even unionists for some reason) labour are finished up here. So it's sounding a bit like "how dare you not vote for the usual labour" It's almost like saying they are second class and shouldn't be allowed in westminster. Andrew marr said that on tv too. Although saying that, i do understand why people are annoyed at the fact England couldn't vote for them even if they wanted to. I just want to understand it a bit better because at the moment I'm not really getting the situation..

Genuine reply to a genuine question.

I struggle with SNP holding the balance of power because it seems pretty clear that the party are self serving and that power will be used to blackmail. I believe that they only have the interests of Scotland at heart and to hell with the rest of us in England, Wales or NI.

On the other hand, if I take the three main parties we are most familiar with, regardless of whether I agree with their policies or not, I do believe that they all have the interests of the whole nation in their minds.

Archived