Perth Meet Up - Sunday 8th February

Guest The Pom Queen

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perth members be afraid, be very afraid the Pom Queen lands tomorrow, hopefully not on my arse :laugh:

It is going to be quite hectic for me and again my Dr advised me not to travel but I will be there. I would however like to give apologises before I arrive, if I zone out or look bored to death or have a scowl on my face it's not you, hubby has now worked out these faces (as he puts them) are usually when I'm exhausted or in pain.

Yay!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you again Kate......and meeting all the folk whom I've yet to meet and to be reunited with folk that were at the last meet up xx

Not 100% sure we can come now but hope to. There's going to be heaps there anyway so it should be a good turnout. If not have a lovely time all and no jelly wrestling till Dom arrives.

You best be going Happiness!!! Because it's me and you in the first round of the jelly wrestling contest.....ha ha ha xx

Sounds like there's not going to be much of you left for Monday evening lol

Oh boy PQ is going to be soooo exhausted.... just try not to tire her out too much guys and she and I are going on a road trip on Tuesday!! PQ and Rossy style.... not Thelma and Louise!!

Pom Queen's idea of a road trip :yes:

MyIxoCzOG08

Blimey Cerberus I won't be driving like that! Forty years ago I probably would have! We are just taking a leisurely drive out of Perth to take in some scenery and historical towns.... very sedately... esky in boot containing lunch and drinkies.... don't worry.... we are all looking after PQ very well...

:wink::wink:

Guest The Pom Queen
Is she the driver or the passenger?

I think they broke something about the 5 minute mark but didnt bother stopping to fix it.

Im guessing that is also normal?

Pmsl if I was the passenger they would have hit the first tree. I can't give directions to save my life.

Pmsl if I was the passenger they would have hit the first tree. I can't give directions to save my life.

Driver then.

Not surprised you didnt stop when something broke.

Definately Thelma and Louise.

Be afraid Rossmoyne, be very afraid.

... sorry to admit that I am called - by she who must be obeyed - to an alternative venue tomorrow. I was looking forward very much to seeing many of you there. But I would rather not face the consequences of contradicting the font of all command.

Guest The Pom Queen
... sorry to admit that I am called - by she who must be obeyed - to an alternative venue tomorrow. I was looking forward very much to seeing many of you there. But I would rather not face the consequences of contradicting the font of all command.

Sorry to hear that it would have been lovely to finally meet.

Guest The Pom Queen
and another one bites the dust ...

It always happens without fail. I think it must be me that terrifies them all. Although I keep getting told if I went to one in the UK they would all come.

Archived