Worlds most liveable cities 2014 rankings

Cerberus1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now will a saucer of milk and tickle under the chin, rid your mood enough, to allow you a return to a place in the corner and a very long sleep? How's the tomb on one liners coming alone? A bit flat I expect.

One liners are all an arrogant, condescending, patronising lightweight like yourself deserve. I'll bet you are an avid "letter to the editor" writer FOC

Jealousy will get you no where..Everyone wants to come to beautiful Tassie, but we dont want everyone here...Its so quiet and peaceful and dont want any loud layabouts down here..

Actually they don't. Most want out or not even to go there in the first place. Lowest population growth in OZ suggests it all. With Tassie's unemployment and poor prospects sounds the perfect place for layabouts. Almost sold it too me though on the talent it obviously attracts.

Because as I already mentioned it is not aimed at locals. Business executives from abroad are not in need of employment, educational or health outcomes (companies pay) and so on.

I don't see a post from you in this thread till this one. Did you perhaps mix up your threads?

Guest rikimilton

Brisbane is too hot but isn't there though. Adelaide is a bit of a surprised because it is small, other town than a city in many ways.

Melbourne has been the world's most liveable city for many many years - only getting knocked off the top spot occasionally by Vancouver. Nothing new here. Why the surprise about Adelaide? Have the people that are knocking it been there?