Worlds most liveable cities 2014 rankings

Cerberus1

The Economist Intelligence Unit has just released the results of its annual 'Global Liveability Survey'.

140 cities worldwide were surveyed under five categories:

• stability
  • healthcare
  • culture and environment
  • education
  • infrastructure.

Scores in each category and sub-category are compiled and weighted to give a total out of 100. 100 is considered ideal and 1 intolerable.

The top cities and indeed much of the rankings remained similar to last year, with Australian and New Zealand cities landing five of the top 10 spots. Canadian cities made up another three of the top 10 positions.

Top 10 most liveable cities 2014:

liveability2014.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Sydney earlier this week and couldn't wait to go back to Brisbane. Sydney is so dirty in comparison and the weather was terrible. The public transport worse etc etc

The 2nd half being right? Right?:wink:.

I work outside and have not had a coat or a jumper on all winter here in Brisbane, though the locals have been rugged up for tackling the south pole.

Shall I remind you who gets the best sport, best and most AFL, Australian Open tennis F1 Grand Prix, best restaurants, best Art etc etc etc etc etc etc