• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

****VISA GRANTED****8am this morning :-)))))))) we lodged on 1st June police checks and medicals sent & completed 14th June (with no case officer) direct GRANT!!! Thanks everyone for all you advise and good luck, hang in there it will happen :-) xx MELBOURNE HEAR WE COME :-))) :wink:

Thanks hun, what don't you do your police checks and medicals now? our agent said it would speed thing up because that's all the c/o is going to ask you for. Hope you get a speedy grant x

OMG!! Is this the first grant for the people who lodged in June?? Congratulations :-D I bet you're so excited right now!

It's got to be a good sign that the rest of us are getting closer. It can't be too many weeks longer (fingers and everything firmly crossed!).Did you upload the Form 80?

I called IMMI Sydney office yesterday to check if a CO has been assigned to my case. I got a negative response and a suggestion from Customer Service Representative saying, "Processing time for 189 is 3 months, you should check back in another month if you don't have a CO assigned and be sure to upload everything you think is required in advance so that your visa processing don't get delayed". :dull::frown:

TimeLine: ACS application: 15th April, + ACS Assessment: 28th May 2014, EOI submitted: 28th May 2014, Invite: 24th Jun 2014, Application: 25th Jun 2014, Proof of De Facto relationship(last document uploaded before medical): 17th Jul 2014, Medical: 25th Jul 2014, Visa grant: ??

Edited by amitm

****VISA GRANTED****8am this morning :-)))))))) we lodged on 1st June police checks and medicals sent & completed 14th June (with no case officer) direct GRANT!!! Thanks everyone for all you advise and good luck, hang in there it will happen :-) xx MELBOURNE HEAR WE COME :-))) :wink:

Hi, Congratulations, you must be so pleased :) I lodged my 189 visa in July, all front loaded except for form 80. Did you upload form 80? I have uploaded lots of proof of my work history and am thinking if I add a CV as well this should suffice. What do you think?

The Excitement in here iS addictive:) I lodged my 190 on the 11th July ( Not June i know) but love following this thread:) The good energy and excitement is awesome:) For anyone that wants to know, I have uploaded everything within few days of lodgement except my pcc from uk (im in Germany) So hoping you lot will be granted and out of the way for me and july lodgeys coming through:cute:

Edited by steveinmunich

For getting the health examination appointment sooner(in Seattle,WA, USA the waiting time for getting an appointment is really long) I had separately applied for getting my health declarations to get the Hap Ids. I can now see my health check results on emedical.immi

I am concerned about why is this not updated in my 189 visa application. Any ideas?

confused.gif

OMG!! Is this the first grant for the people who lodged in June?? Congratulations :-D I bet you're so excited right now!

It's got to be a good sign that the rest of us are getting closer. It can't be too many weeks longer (fingers and everything firmly crossed!).Did you upload the Form 80?

Hi shelly, yes we are very excited :-). We didn't do a form 80. I'm sure you will get yours soon xx

Thanks, that's what I always thought, then I heard 6 months from visa grant and Someone on here said they had 5 weeks from grant to date to arrive.

Were not applying for nursing registration until visas granted so that if we don't get them we haven't wasted yet more money if we fail our Medicals. I will keep hopeful in the year. We will be doing the Medicals around October. Does anyone know if the Medicals can be done on Saturdays? We will be going to Manchester.

Thanks x

Definately 12 mths from the date of meds or pcc's whichever is earlier. Are you concerned you will fail a medical? Just asking coz for most people its getting ahpra reg which is proving to be difficult for most. Nightmare in fact!

Yeah I have heard. It's a risk waiting but there is a very good change both of us (both nurses) may fail medical. We both have degrees so hopefully that may speed it up. Have you had issues?

Thanks Kelly and great they do Saturdays

I'm still waiting for a decision. Applied beg April - have diploma and degree. Waiting.....:mad: Good luck with meds, we are booking ours in Manchester in the next couple of weeks so I'll let u know which one we went to and what weekend availability is.

Hi, I have been following this thread, pleased to see a June applicant has been approved, very anxious time waiting ......

Skills assessment-Nov'13, IELTS 8.5-May'14, Got a migration agent-May'14, EOI & Invitation-June'14, 189 Visa app-16th June 2014, Front Loading done-9th July'14 :wacko:

Really don't know! I think partly there are a lot of applications and partly they're disorganised and unsure what they are doing since the big changes. They reckon they are aiming to be back on track with processing applications within 4-6 wks but not as far as I can see. One person (with diploma and degree) has been waiting 32 wks so far!!! :(