Cheers mate, appreciate it. 11 weeks! lets hope it's your time soon.D

Our CO got back to us this morning to say that they have processed our application but the File providing evidence for overseas work experience was corrupt and that we would have to resend it. He mentioned nothing about the medicals but when I checked my immi account to view the work experience file I noticed that the medical part had changed to "no medical information is requested for this individual".

Anyway I have now resent the information they requested via email and Bcc'ed myself to check that it was working fine and that the attachments work!

Fingers crossed we hear something in the next few days...!! :huh:

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Shelly,

My timelines coincide with that of yours. I have lodged my Visa application on 9th June 2014. Front loaded all the docs and waiting for CO to be assigned.

Thanks

Renuka

Hi Renuka,

I'm trying my best to keep busy so not to think about it every second of the day! It's been just over 4 weeks so far although I only uploaded the last item of work evidence yesterday, everything is done now. I keep on being drawn back to this forum to see if there is any news from the others who also lodged in June. I am hoping for a direct grant. Did you complete and upload the Form 80? I haven't and I'm hoping it's not requested by the CO.

I wonder how long until the first grant happens for those lodged in June????

Tick tock tick tock.......

Shelly, I can so totally relate to you.

Waiting kills.. :)

Most of the sections will not be applicable, and the only place where you will be required to spend time are: Part D – Address and contact details, Part E – International travel / movements, Part F – Employment , Part G – Education and Part Q – Associated people.

Edited by WeInOZ

I have also lodged my Visa Application on 9th June 2014....I have uploaded my India PCC and Medical....Singapore PCC is left....waiting for CO and DIAC letter then only I can get my Singapore PCC.

All the Best :)

Hello Shelly,

My timelines coincide with that of yours. I have lodged my Visa application on 9th June 2014. Front loaded all the docs and waiting for CO to be assigned.

Thanks

Renuka

Shelly, I can so totally relate to you. Me too, keep checking this forum and others to see if anyone has been granted CO or not.

Waiting kills.. :)

Yes, I completed Form 80 for self and for my husband and uploaded it. Though it is 18 pages long, it is not that complex, so you may give a try.

Most of the sections will not be applicable, and the only place where you will be required to spend time are: Part D – Address and contact details, Part E – International travel / movements, Part F – Employment , Part G – Education and Part Q – Associated people.

If you have your passport and educational certificates next to you, it should not take more than 2 hours to fill this up.

In case you need any help, please let me know.

Hmm, maybe I will do the Form 80 after all. I would hate to think I may avoid getting a direct grant just because I was hoping not to be asked for it. It's worth a couple of hours out of my life and at least it'll make me feel as though I'm doing something constructive! Thanks for the offer of help, I'll be sure to shout up if I need any assistance.

Have you submitted your application off-shore too? I'm in England, do you know if the country from which you lodge has any impact upon the time it takes to grant?? I imagine it just depends on which team you're allocated and their current workload.

I have also lodged my Visa Application on 9th June 2014....I have uploaded my India PCC and Medical....Singapore PCC is left....waiting for CO and DIAC letter then only I can get my Singapore PCC.

All the Best :)

Hey Nehajha, I also lodged mine on 9th June. I got my local PCC and waiting for CO to reply regarding Netherlands PCC. About this, do you have any idea about DIAC letter vs. CO request? For my case, CO has been assigned, and she asked me for NL PCC, Can I use her request letter to attach with PCC application form? Her request letter mentions various things, not only NL PCC. Dont know if I can attach it or should I ask her for an official letter, which I've done but no answers so far. Any idea?

I have been waiting for her reply for 10 days, but nothing come up :(

Hi Bondminh,

[h=5]For obtaining Netherlands PCC, you can take a scan copy of the email received from your CO, printed invoice and receipt from Immiaccount, and any other emails / documents that can support your request stating that you have applied for OZ PR.[/h]Also, did you manage to call the Ministry of Justice Nederlands and asked them about their requirements to give you a PCC?

Below are the contact details.

[h=6]Street address[/h]Ministerie van Justitie

Dienst Justis Afdeling COVOG Postbus 16115

2500 BC Den Haag

THE NETHERLANDS

[h=6]Telephone[/h]+31 (0)70 - 370 7234

[h=6]Electronic contact[/h]frontdesk.justis@minjus.nl

[h=6]Website[/h]http://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/verklaring-omtrent-het-gedrag

Hey Nehajha, I also lodged mine on 9th June. I got my local PCC and waiting for CO to reply regarding Netherlands PCC. About this, do you have any idea about DIAC letter vs. CO request? For my case, CO has been assigned, and she asked me for NL PCC, Can I use her request letter to attach with PCC application form? Her request letter mentions various things, not only NL PCC. Dont know if I can attach it or should I ask her for an official letter, which I've done but no answers so far. Any idea?

Hey i can help you with this..I got my Netherlands PCC before the allocation of the case officer..

I just attached the 1) Visa invite letter 2) My relevant passport copies 3)the form filled up (application form in english u get it online, just google certificate of conduct for natural persons VOG NP, u should get it) and 4)as i had no case officer allocated as a proof(brochure) which states the reason why i need the PCC i printed out pages 1 and page 30 from the link http://immi-to-australia.com/pdf/Character.pdf

I got it without any delay or any queries from them.

Hope this helps..

all the best

Swavik

Hey i can help you with this..I got my Netherlands PCC before the allocation of the case officer..

I just attached the 1) Visa invite letter 2) My relevant passport copies 3)the form filled up (application form in english u get it online, just google certificate of conduct for natural persons VOG NP, u should get it) and 4)as i had no case officer allocated as a proof(brochure) which states the reason why i need the PCC i printed out pages 1 and page 30 from the link http://immi-to-australia.com/pdf/Character.pdf

Hope this helps..

all the best

Swavik

one more thing..We need to do the payment online and send the copy of the receipt as the proof of payment..

Bankdata:

Accountnumber: 56.99.90.971

IBAN-code NL47RBOS0569990971

BIC-code (swiftcode) RBOSNL2A

The Royal Bank of Scotland

Gustav Mahlerlaan 10

1082 PP AMSTERDAM

Made payable to the Ministerie van Veiligheid en Justitie /Dienst JUSTIS/COVOG in The Hague stating the name of the applicant.

Hi Swavik and Renuka, Thanks a lot for your sharing. Definitely I can go ahead now, as I had all documents ready. Finally, i took me 10 days waiting for CO's reply for nothing. Anyway, if the NL PCC is late, I have reasons to explain her.

Thanks all. I will keep you guys updated my progress.

Hi Swavik and Renuka, Thanks a lot for your sharing. Definitely I can go ahead now, as I had all documents ready. Finally, i took me 10 days waiting for CO's reply for nothing. Anyway, if the NL PCC is late, I have reasons to explain her.

Thanks all. I will keep you guys updated my progress.

all the best!!

Hi Everyone,

Even I have applied for the visa on 10th June 2014. Exactly one month from now. No signs of case officer. I am working in Dubai. I have submitted all the documents including PCC from my home country and also from Dubai both for me and my spouse. Also submitted form 80 for self and spouse. Medicals done on 21st June 2014. Fingers Crossed !!!!!!

Everyone keep updating the status of your application.

Hello Bondminh,

I am sorry. I don't have any idea about this thatswhy I m just waiting for CO....I read on forums that for SG PCC I need DIAC letter.

Do you have any idea about Singapore??....Can I attach these documents for SG PCC also??....Please Help me if anyone has an idea about Singapore PCC....because only my SG PCC is left....Waiting for reply

Hope this helps..

all the best

Swavik

Hi Everyone,

I have applied for the visa on 9th June 2014......I have done with my India Pcc.....Does anyone have an idea about Singapore Pcc???....Can I get Singapore PCC without request letter???.....If anyone has an idea please help me.

Thanks

Hello everybody!

Maybe you all know about the form 80 but i have found this link on the immi website which might explain why some people are asked to fill it in and some are not..... Hope it helps!

http://www.immi.gov.au/Help/Pages/character-police/requirements.aspx

we finally have only the medicals to upload and then waiting game is on!!!!

Do you have any idea about Singapore??....Can I attach these documents for SG PCC also??....Please Help me if anyone has an idea about Singapore PCC....because only my SG PCC is left....Waiting for reply

Hi Nehajha, I dont have experience with Singapore, but finally I got reply from CO this morning. They said as Swavik and Renuka mentioned earlier, meaning you dont need an official letter from CO, just attach (i) Visa invitation (ii) Acknowledgement of application receipt, (iii) invoice, ...and show them the requirement of Characters sections, following the link that Swavik/Renuka provided... and whatever else Singapore asks.--> then it should be ok.

BTW, I got reply from CO, but a different one. I dont know what it means? Changing of Case Officer, rite? But why?

My previous CO said she's from "Adelaide team 23", she sent from "Adelaide GSM Team 23" address

But the new CO just said "General Skilled Migration Team 6", dunno from where, he sent from his personal email, and cc "gsm.allocated"

Can anyone explain? pls.