• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dear everyone,

I'm extremely pleased to inform you that I've finally received my grant today! Hope everyone gets their intended outcome soon too! Best wishes to all on your future endeavours! This thread has definitely been a great help & has also brought a lot of us together esp during those times of what seemed like endless waiting!

Kind regards,

N.

I think a congratulations are in order!! The waiting is a nightmare, it's such a relief to receive that grant.

Good luck with the next chapter xx

I think a congratulations are in order!! The waiting is a nightmare, it's such a relief to receive that grant.

Good luck with the next chapter xx

I totally agree shelley! Thank you & best wishes to everyone :) May we meet some time in Australia.

Kind regards,

N.

Just got a direct grant. So excited....strange though - something woke me up an hour before my alarm and I checked my email abd there it was. Unusual for me, a rarity, and very exciting!

Heading over at the end of October. Thanks to everyone that posts, waiting has been so hard, and this made it a lot easier.

Good luck with your grants and see you in Oz!

Nicky

Congrats everyone ...........

Looks like I am the only one remaining on this forum from the June cycle ..... yet to get the grant letter...........

Initially I was asked only for PCC and Medicals. I had the USA National (FBI) PCC and Indian Consulate PCC even before a CO was assigned to us. Meds were complete the day we got a case officer - the reports were uploaded by the med center on 12 Sep .............. after giving the above documents - now they have asked for the State PCC. I am staying in Colorado - USA so I have now requested PCC from the state department ................ just want to know whether its a mandatory requirement or I am getting into some long waiting period?

somebody ..... pls help with this information.............

Just got a direct grant. So excited....strange though - something woke me up an hour before my alarm and I checked my email abd there it was. Unusual for me, a rarity, and very exciting!

Heading over at the end of October. Thanks to everyone that posts, waiting has been so hard, and this made it a lot easier.

Good luck with your grants and see you in Oz!

Nicky

Congrats Nicky .......... patience always pay off .......... hope you are already planing for the big trip ............. best of luck

CO allocated on 18th Sept and asking for

(1) PCC - Which is already submitted on 1st Sept.

(2) Spouse Evidence of English Ebility :- which was also submitted but..... they want IELTS test within last year ( while I submitted which was taken 2yrs ago)

Should I write to them that within 2 yrs is permitted as per their rules ???????

Please suggest....

Nikunj .......... I think you should definitely check with the CO (in a very subtle way) ........... if you see your IETLS certificate - it will definitely say 2 years validity from date of test ..........

I think they can ask for PCC from 10 yrs back whatever the country you ware in. also my agent said that they have some system error and are unable to find some on the PCC's

and may ask you to send them again...

They have asked for state PCC as welllll ............ I though only National PCC is required........

They want local state pcc for the US or India? I only have the FBI national one...and that took almost 6 weeks....crap...:/

I am in USA and they have asked for state PCC :(.............. I had already completed FBI PCC which took 4 weeks ................ so never thought even State will be required ...... I know couple of more cases in USA which required state PCC.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:Finally!!!! Visa granted today!!! Great news..... Although we have a very tight entry, 24th of February... And I am pregnant due mid February!!!!

Does anyone know why entry must be so soon??? Pcc and medicals were all done in July!!!

never mind... We gotta go!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

what do you mean by no conditions? Do you not have a date of entry?

They put on your grant whether it is conditional of you doing anything in particular -- mines had nothing (I'm not sure it's common to have conditions though?). I'm planning April 2015; give me time to sell stuff in the flat etc.

They put on your grant whether it is conditional of you doing anything in particular -- mines had nothing (I'm not sure it's common to have conditions though?). I'm planning April 2015; give me time to sell stuff in the flat etc.

I thought all of them had a date of entry.....

Well ill done for you visa again and good luck!!!!

I am in USA and they have asked for state PCC :(.............. I had already completed FBI PCC which took 4 weeks ................ so never thought even State will be required ...... I know couple of more cases in USA which required state PCC.

Oh dear...how long were you in the US for? I hope they dont ask me for one....Ill be in a bit of pickle then...:/

Oh dear...how long were you in the US for? I hope they dont ask me for one....Ill be in a bit of pickle then...:/

I have been here for 2 years ......... I know one case from Colorado and one from Illinois where they had asked for the State ............ may be those who are currently in USA - have to get the State PCC ............ not sure bcos their website says "residents" should have state PCC also

good news - state pcc usually takes 1 - 2 weeks........

Archived