• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey shelly..great news...Congratulations..

Finally after 3 month We also heard from our case officer last week asking for a Health Undertakening to be signed (we lodged on 3rd june)..

I hope this is the indication that it is a Grant and signing the Undertakening is the last step to make the final decision...(because in the mail they have written that our first entry shoul be 11 DEC 2014 or else i will have to undergo another round of check ups)

We have submitted it last week and now waiting for their reply..

Fingers crossed...

Take care and enjoy....

OMG!!!!

we've just received the grant email.

I CAN BARELY CONTAIN MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!

those positive thoughts clearly worked so keep it up everyone and hopefully you will hear this week too.

I feel so relieved. I finish work on 30th Sep and we've already booked flights for 23rd October. Perth here we come :shocked:

I knew it Shelly! My phone beeped in the night and I purposely didn't look at it coz I knew it would be you saying you got your grant and then I would be so excited I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep!! Hey never mind Adelaide...I should be going to Blackpool as the next mystic meg I'd make a fortune with my psychic powers!!! Haha...many congrats....so happy for you! Xx :)

OMG!!!!

those positive thoughts clearly worked so keep it up everyone and hopefully you will hear this week too.

I feel so relieved. I finish work on 30th Sep and we've already booked flights for 23rd October. Perth here we come :shocked:

CONGRATUALTIONS! That's awesome news...... We are heading to Perth so maybe one day we will meet. Fingers Crossed for all other waiting xxx

OMG!!!!

The biggest congratulations shelly, sooo happy for you xxx

like like like!!!!!!!!!!

Grats Shelly!!!

Got my CO, who requires few more documents.. so am being positive it goes well!!! very excited and tensed.

Btw, thanks for this community, its awesome.. i would love to be in touch with most of you if you guys wan to continue this friendship in Australia!!!:hug:

OMG!!!!

Hi shellyk666,

My sincerest congratulations with visa granted! :wink:

Our agent just phoned....we too have our grant!!!!! Waaaaaahoooooo!!!!! :-) good luck to all waiting!!

NO WAY!!! That is amazing news :-D Those positive thoughts worked wonders lol

Best of luck with your new life!

And I hope we hear that others also received their grant xx

OMG!!!!

That is great news. Congratulations Shelly!

Congratulations to everyone who got grants today, they seem to be flying out now! We lodged on 26th June and were allocated a CO last week. They have requested more evidence on my husband's employment history - bank statements, wage slips etc. The trouble is, my husband has had so many plumbing jobs in the last 8 years, due to firms going under, that we had a lot of evidence to submit. Now our Immi account won't let us upload any more, and says 'maximum number of files reached'. My husband has e-mailed the case officer (Adelaide team 8), but as yet has had no response. I've seen other threads on this site where people have had no response for 2 weeks, and I'm starting to panic!! I just wondered if there was anyone who'd been in a similar position, or knew of another way of getting the info to the case officer. We don't have a telephone number, but are thinking of just uploading all the documents in an e-mail, but are worried they won't accept this. Any advice????

hey Congrats Kelly...

that is a great news...All the best for your new venture..

As u know we both have the same lodgement date, only thing i have signed a Health Undertaking and uploaded it last week..

So waiting for their reply...Its 4 days we have uploaded the form 815 but still it is showing as 'Required'.

Kept my fingers crossed..I have taken it positively that since they have asked for form 815 then it should be in final stages,,Lets see..

ALL THE BEST TO YOU!!!

Our agent just phoned....we too have our grant!!!!! Waaaaaahoooooo!!!!! :-) good luck to all waiting!!

Hey shelly..great news...Congratulations..

Finally after 3 month We also heard from our case officer last week asking for a Health Undertakening to be signed (we lodged on 3rd june)..

I hope this is the indication that it is a Grant and signing the Undertakening is the last step to make the final decision...(because in the mail they have written that our first entry shoul be 11 DEC 2014 or else i will have to undergo another round of check ups)

We have submitted it last week and now waiting for their reply..

Fingers crossed...

Take care and enjoy....

Congrtas for the news. Yeah, you are almost there. Just sent a PM to you. Would you mind respond to my message please? Thanks!

Many congratulations Shelly and Kermitfrog!!! :)

ACS: 11th April 2014 | IELTS: 30th May 2014; L:8,R:7,S:7,W:7,O:7.5 | EOI filed: 4th June 2014 | Invite: 23rd June 2014 | Applied: 30th June | Medical: 11th August 2014 | PCC: 5th September 2014

I think add some of each items requested, if you cannot upload all of them. And send the rest via email as an attachment, and let them know your constraints. The most they will do is reject the attachment and give you a way out of this. Equally likely, they can also accept the attachment.

Give it a shot; trying is better than not trying.

Hope it helped.

Congratulations to everyone who got grants today, they seem to be flying out now! We lodged on 26th June and were allocated a CO last week. They have requested more evidence on my husband's employment history - bank statements, wage slips etc. The trouble is, my husband has had so many plumbing jobs in the last 8 years, due to firms going under, that we had a lot of evidence to submit. Now our Immi account won't let us upload any more, and says 'maximum number of files reached'. My husband has e-mailed the case officer (Adelaide team 8), but as yet has had no response. I've seen other threads on this site where people have had no response for 2 weeks, and I'm starting to panic!! I just wondered if there was anyone who'd been in a similar position, or knew of another way of getting the info to the case officer. We don't have a telephone number, but are thinking of just uploading all the documents in an e-mail, but are worried they won't accept this. Any advice????

Archived