Photos of the South West (WA)

HappyHeart

Just some of my snaps from weekend away, weather was very kind to us, bright and sunny first day but mild and no wind on the second and third, these are some of my favourite places down South in the Margaret River region, Boranup Forest (LOVE IT) Bunker Bay (special place) Canal Rocks and Dunsborough/Quindalup beach.....

Guest The Pom Queen

Stunning photos, glad you had a wonderful time you deserved it. How far is it from yours?

Guest The Pom Queen
3 to 3.5 hours Kate, depending on how far down we stay..we were north this time at Dunsborough so it was just over 3 hours I think...we live about 30 mins north of Perth CBD

An easy drive then which is great.

Good memories of Canal Rocks, 'cos I fished there 50 years ago.

Thanks, Bobj.

Quite a few had negotiated the rocks the day we were there Bob, last Summer we watched lots of people flinging themselves off the bridge into the fast running water below! Scary stuff! Such an awesome place of natural beauty...

Theres so much beauty and wilderness in the SW. The air is how it was a million years ago... fresh as... The photos show it all .. Lets hope it stays that way for a long time.. because that's where I plan to spend my twilight years.. Good stuff Fi HH

ps is that Geographe Bay I see?

Archived