190 Visa -- March 2014 Gang

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I applied for my visa on 22nd March 2014. I called the dibp today and they said 'no CO has been assigned' and they can't tell me when this would happen. They just said they're really busy and cannot provide any time frame. Hate this waiting game.
I notice on this link that people who lodged the 28th of feb have been allocated to a team next update on it is to happen mid June hope this helps

https://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

STILL NO WORD!!! :wacko: Now I'm getting really tense. I just want an answer....like now! Lodged 24th March 2014, did my medical and PCC but not heard a peep. It's been 3 months and one day.....Any updates people? I heard some got a delay email. I didn't get that. I just want to get back out there :mask:

STILL NO WORD!!! :wacko: Now I'm getting really tense. I just want an answer....like now! Lodged 24th March 2014, did my medical and PCC but not heard a peep. It's been 3 months and one day.....Any updates people? I heard some got a delay email. I didn't get that. I just want to get back out there :mask:

Same like me, nothing just desert silence

Someone who called their offices yesterday mentioned he was told that processing time is 3 months from the date CO is assigned. Has anyone else heard the same? Isn't it supposed to be 3 months from date of lodgement??

if thats true me,froggles and few more should have heard from them by nw since both of us have exceeded 3months since the co being allocated

I submitted on 23rd March 14, haven't heard anything...no email of any delay or CO. I called again today and was told there are lots of applications to process, hence the delay. I asked about if the quota for 2013-2014 was filled but the person didn't know the answer. Also, asked about the 3 months processing time and was told, that's just an indication and that some applications are processed less than 3 months and others may take longer. Basically, no clear response.

Fingers crossed.

[PDF][/PDF]

5 months today since visa lodge still waiting !

mine was lodged 22 Nov 2013 and granted 26 May 2014. 6 months. though wasn't front loaded. So let's hope yours is within the next few weeks. just hang in there mate

Hi all,

After reading this link, be prepare to celebrate this coming July!!! I am sure the applicant for Dec 2013 will first to start the party!

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/204239-190-visa-february-lodge-gang-2014-a-33.html

They updated their allocation date and after a month, it changed from 1st March to 4th of March!!!

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

They updated their allocation date and after a month, it changed from 1st March to 4th of March!!!

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

Yeah!! Isn't that ridiculous?? Half a month's wait and what do they do?? Just manage with 4 days worth of applications. Also, they say that the next update will be late July. They should be kidding me :-/ We now know that DIBP needs some Skill select of their own and the real skills shortage lies within their system :mad:

So basically, For those who logged (made the final payment) their visa application on march, it certainly would take more than 3 months for the application to be processed ?

Their website stated it will take 3 months from the date the application was submitted. lame...!

Hi All,

I lodged 190 visa application on 26-March. Uploaded all docs including PCC. CO not assigned, status is 'In Progress". Please suggest on

1. Does everyone has to submit form 80? I did not find this option on visa application page.

2. Will it make sense to get medical done before CO asks or shall wait for CO to ask?

Thanks,

Satish

Hi Satish,

I lodged my 190 on 25th March. All documents were uploaded on the same day, including the PCC and AFP. CO hasn't been assigned yet. What is your situation currently?

Hi THere,

i have recieved my positive vetassess outcome for my profession and now look forward to apply for state sponsorship. can anybody please advise me if i can go ahead with the state nomination process without a MARA agent???just confused wheter it is simple enough or complex ???