190 Visa -- March 2014 Gang

Hi all, great to see so many of the march people getting there grants.. has anyone used an immi account, i used an agent and she did everything. now the problem is she has gone on holiday for the next two weeks and my head is about to explode.. can i set up my own immi account or do i need to get my password from my agent to check my visa status? Thanks in advance

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can set up an Immiaccount, and import your application. You just need the application number from your agent.

Hi all, great to see so many of the march people getting there grants.. has anyone used an immi account, i used an agent and she did everything. now the problem is she has gone on holiday for the next two weeks and my head is about to explode.. can i set up my own immi account or do i need to get my password from my agent to check my visa status? Thanks in advance

rugratz, I lodged my visa on the 30th of March... just received the grant on 11th July which was a big surprise... I had front loaded all my documents, medicals, PCC.... didnt get any if CO was assigned or not... and then suddenly on July 11th... the golden mail was in my mail box

rugratz, I lodged my visa on the 30th of March... just received the grant on 11th July which was a big surprise... I had front loaded all my documents, medicals, PCC.... didnt get any if CO was assigned or not... and then suddenly on July 11th... the golden mail was in my mail box

Not jealous at all........?

Hi All,

I've lodged my 190 invitation on 12th of June. But still no CO assigned. Can I do medical for me and my family? Kindly reply if anybody knows about it.

I advise you look for a thread with people that lodged in June or start a new one. That way you get better responses as you wilk be in the same boat. This thread has people just awaiting their grants or have already been granted.

To answer your query it is possible to upload medicals and PCC upfront even before a CO has been allocated to you. But you will need to generate a code through immiaccount that your prefered hosp will use to link your meds to immi

That's awesome. Not that I'm not jealous, but that's awesome. :smile:

Logged my app on 03/26. Uploaded all docs then and there. But I heard nothing so far.Just to be sure, ur on 190 right ?

Hi,

I was just hoping to ask those who have just gone through this process about uploading documents onto the immi account.

I have already uploaded all the relevant documents to support my application but there are a few documents (listed below) where it says they are recommended but not required.

Qualifications - Australian, Evidence of

Travel Document

Work Experience - Australian, Evidence of

Work Experience - Overseas, Evidence of

I don't have any Australian qualifications, work experience etc (and I didn't say I did on the application) so my question is, is it better to upload some kind of word document saying I don't have any documents of that nature or just leave them? I am just wondering if anyone is going to look at it/be assigned it while there are still documents showing as recommended rather than received, or does that not matter?

I know there is a stinking backlog anyway but I would like to avoid any delays where possible!

Cheers and fingers crossed for everyone waiting at the moment!