190 Visa -- March 2014 Gang

I emailed my CO yesterday just to g3t clarification that allocation limit has been reached. Instead I got this generic response

Thank you for your email.

Please Note:

This email box is no longer in use.* Your email has been forwarded to GSM.Brisbane@immi.gov.au for processing.

So looks like the days of a personal CO are now over. Applications are now allocated to a team who respond as and when necessary

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I applied on 19th March and haven't heard a thing since. I received nomination from Victoria and yesterday they emailed me to ask for an update on the 190 application and for me to give them the transaction reference number. The only thing outstanding is the medicals which I'll arrange once asked.

Yipeeeeeee!!!!!! Guys I got my grant today. The dream is now a reality. Thanks everyone for sharing experiences and advice

Hi Gidza

Really a Great News...... Congratulations.... and Good Luck for Future.......

Misstatt

Thanks. I have to give 8 weeks notice at work so I am looking to move in Aug. Heading for Adelaide.

Not sure yet about the house. Our mortgage is only 6 years so not much equity in it. Worried about renting out from such a long way so it's gonna be a very busy 8 weeks for me now.

Well all the best. Trying to decide what to do when our visa comes through, don't want to burn our bridges by selling so may have to look at managed let. Will you get a job once you arrive or start looking now? All go in your household now!! Have you got children and schools to sort too?

I will start job searching now and if nothing comes up I will head off in Aug to secure job plus place to stay. I have 2 daughters plus wifey so most likely they will stay behind for a month or 2 while I sort school places etc

The grant letter will tell you the last day by which you need to have entered Australia to validate your visa. That date is the same for all applicants on your applicants so it doesnt matter who goes first as long as you validate before that date. You can choose to all go at the same time or whenever you are ready individually

Still not heard anything, applied March 19th. Does anyone know of any March applicants getting their visa yet?

Hi Misstatt,

Did your case gets assigned to a Processing Team.

I have not heard anything after 9th May 2014.

After granting visa

Do a main applicant has to go first or can a spouse too can go first?

If nothing is specified on the visa, then the order the applicants enter Australia is not relevant. But all applicants must validate the visa within the IED.

Not had any contact at all so no idea if allocated to a team. I check the application and so far only medicals required. Did you hear by email that you'd got a processing team?

Yes, I was contacted by email by a CO from a processing team.

But after that i got an email stating the delay in processing time frame.

That is all, still patiently waiting for a grant.

AK