190 Visa -- March 2014 Gang

Thanks everyone' date=' we have to be in Australia by may 17th 2015 which tells me it was processed May 17th 2014 and has been sitting on somebody's desk until the new allocation for the new financial year was released. So those that have not received theirs it should not be too long as I would say many have already been processed.

I'm not too sure on timelines as the wife did most of the sorting out and our agent (Go Matilda) I know we started last august with the IELTS test. Just need to sort out what's going on at AHPRA as its a right mess at the moment with U.K. nurses getting their skills assessed. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE![/quote']

Validation date is usually linked to medicals since they are valid for a year. Though mine is 3 weeks less than a full year to when we submitted medicals

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone in the March gang had any case officer contact at all? We submitted on 19th March and haven't heard from them at all 

Misstatt, I submitted on 25th march, front loaded all docs, haven't heard anything at all..!!! :(

wooooooooooooooooooo ywaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

i got grant today :arghh::wink::biglaugh:

thanks GOD :notworthy:

at last ................. no more waiting

Congrats Emilio!! You sure got it quick :) Did you lodge the visa and upload the docs on the same day?? Please let us know.