190 Visa -- March 2014 Gang

Hi,

I was just hoping to ask those who have just gone through this process about uploading documents onto the immi account.

I have already uploaded all the relevant documents to support my application but there are a few documents (listed below) where it says they are recommended but not required.

Qualifications - Australian, Evidence of

Travel Document

Work Experience - Australian, Evidence of

Work Experience - Overseas, Evidence of

I don't have any Australian qualifications, work experience etc (and I didn't say I did on the application) so my question is, is it better to upload some kind of word document saying I don't have any documents of that nature or just leave them? I am just wondering if anyone is going to look at it/be assigned it while there are still documents showing as recommended rather than received, or does that not matter?

I know there is a stinking backlog anyway but I would like to avoid any delays where possible!

Cheers and fingers crossed for everyone waiting at the moment!

Ignore them. The forms on there are the same for everyone so just upload what applies to your case. If anything extra is required CO will let you know

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome. Not that I'm not jealous, but that's awesome. :smile:

Logged my app on 03/26. Uploaded all docs then and there. But I heard nothing so far.Just to be sure, ur on 190 right ?

yes i m on 190 South Australia, hope to be in Adelaide in the first week of September

Its my immense pleasure to inform you that...I received my 190 (NSW SS) GRAnt today !!! Yahoooooooooooooooooo !!!

Celebrations have no limits !!! :laugh:

I wish all the patient applicants, just hang in there ...its on its way !!

Lodged on 24th April'14....:D

Edited by Abdullah Al Mamun

Hi all,

I got my grant an hour ago. NO CO appointed, direct grant. Feels life can now move on.

Lodged 23-March-2014. 190 SS SA.

Hang in there all, your turn will come very soon. All the best.

Thanks all for your help and advice.

Hey congratulations :yes:

Can you share the details of case officer who issue the grant? Is it Brisbane or Adelaide team?

Thanks

Hi all,

I got my grant an hour ago. NO CO appointed, direct grant. Feels life can now move on.

Lodged 23-March-2014. 190 SS SA.

Hang in there all, your turn will come very soon. All the best.

Thanks all for your help and advice.

congrats mpatel1972... me too moving to south Australia... when do u plan to arrive there...

Congratulations to you too Charlton78. Ideally, I would like to be in Adelaide around December with the family but I think I may need to be there sooner in order to sort out schools for my kids. I'll be making some calls on Monday to couple of schools and then decide whether I need to there sooner or not.

Keep in touch and maybe we could meet up in Adelaide sometime.

Hi all, just got our grant letter! Surprised as found out that our medicals were referred last week. All the best to those still waiting, hope it won't be long now.

Congratulations :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

You must feel so relieved now :)

Can you share the team who issued the visa? Is it Brisbane or Adelaide?

Hi,

Applied for State nomination on 20th March 2014. Got rejected:sad:. Main reason is tht they don't look into Skill assessment tht is more than 3 years old. Also I nvr been to Canberra when I lived in WA for a long time..so they don't consider me as a genuine applicant............this sucks :(

Seems like March list is coming to an end. Received my grant letter today. Wish the others will get the news sooner. (Partaaay!!)

Hi Rugratz congratulations :) :tongue: I am so jealous ! :wub:

From what team did your grant email come from? Adelaide or Brisbane? :)

Hi,

Applied for State nomination on 20th March 2014. Got rejected:sad:. Main reason is tht they don't look into Skill assessment tht is more than 3 years old. Also I nvr been to Canberra when I lived in WA for a long time..so they don't consider me as a genuine applicant............this sucks :(

Yes, there is a new DIBP rule that says assessments are valid for 3 years only. About the other thing, I can understand their concern that you'll continue your life in WA after you get your visa. If you look in threads about sponsorship and jumping states, you will see there are a lot of people who consider they are not bound to the state that nominated them. So, States become more careful.

You need to work harder to convince them.

Yes, there is a new DIBP rule that says assessments are valid for 3 years only. About the other thing, I can understand their concern that you'll continue your life in WA after you get your visa. If you look in threads about sponsorship and jumping states, you will see there are a lot of people who consider they are not bound to the state that nominated them. So, States become more careful.

You need to work harder to convince them.

I do understand their concern. But I'm a genuine applicant and I did fairly a good commitment letter as well. What else can I do to make them to believe me?? Do you have any idea about it?