190 Visa -- March 2014 Gang

hi all,

Remember i posted that i called office to ask whether there is a case officer allocated last Monday? I called today again and they told me i got one. :)

That's what I like to hear... Did they give you a date as to when the case officer had been allocated?? Do you mind if I ask are you onshore or offshore and what profession you're applying for.

Cheers

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi emsheen,

Well, when someone pick up the phone, they told me that it takes 7 weeks to allocate a case officer. That i already knew. I wanted to just ask whether there is a case officer allocated or not but she just keep continue introduce about the timelines and etc.

After a minutes, she asked me my name, date of birth and so for. Lastly, she told me that is allocated. So, i ask her the person to contact and email.

That's about all after waiting on the phone for 30 minutes.

Lastly, she told me that the person in charge of my case will eventually contact me and it will be another week :(

Reason for me to call them is because i need a letter from the case officer to get a PCC from overseas. Else, i don't bother to call :-)

Winson Wong

ps: i am onshore application. But i don't see any differences whether onshore or offshore :)

Edited by winsonwongsg

Thanks guys for the update.

One of the guys I know who applied 190 in february end, got his grant in 8 weeks time.

But he applied in Accounting.

is there are a different timeline of processing in accounting and other fields?

Edited by AK8055

hi all,

Remember i posted that i called office to ask whether there is a case officer allocated last Monday? I called today again and they told me i got one. :)

Hi Mate,

did the status change on your immiAccount telling you that a CO is assigned or did you just assume that or gave the Department a call?

Whats your timeline and whats the status on your immiAccount?

Thanks Heaps.

Hi all

I have another query, my agent provided me the recipt of payment of visa, from that i got TRN and created a immi account and imported my application, my agent doesnt know this , my problem is , my application is in progress, last updated on 8th of march, no health examination requered for this applicant for me and my spouse and my daughter. But all the documents are recommended state, it doesnt showing any documents, ihave given all the documents including PCC to my agent .. Does this means he has not uploaded any documents or is it normal.

Thanks in advance

Sira

Hi Sira,

Can u pls let me know if your agent too can view your application through his immi account, since you mentioned you have imported it into your account? Did he find out and is it ok to do so....are you also making updates or just silently viewing ur status. Pls let me know at the earliest!!!

Regards,

JoAnn

Hi Sira,

Can u pls let me know if your agent too can view your application through his immi account, since you mentioned you have imported it into your account? Did he find out and is it ok to do so....are you also making updates or just silently viewing ur status. Pls let me know at the earliest!!!

Regards,

JoAnn

HI Joey

My agent is managing it,i dont know whther he knows about my account,i am silently monitoring it, i think it wont be a problem.there are so many folks in the expat forum who done that without a problem.

Regards

Sira

HI Joey

My agent is managing it,i dont know whther he knows about my account,i am silently monitoring it, i think it wont be a problem.there are so many folks in the expat forum who done that without a problem.

Regards

Sira

hi Sira,

i would suggest you speak with your agent, cause it seems he did not upload your documents as it is shown all recommended.

for your medical you should see after the recommended documents a link in blue like this

Organise your health examinations

click the link and follow the instructions it will give you a HAP ID you will use with a recognized Doctors

hi Sira,

i would suggest you speak with your agent, cause it seems he did not upload your documents as it is shown all recommended.

for your medical you should see after the recommended documents a link in blue like this

Organise your health examinations

click the link and follow the instructions it will give you a HAP ID you will use with a recognized Doctors

Thank you very much Emilio..

I have done my medicals and in my immi account it says ' no health examination required for this applicant for this subclass of visa'

that means my medical has submitted to DIBP.

will cal to my agent in next week..

Thanks again

Thank you very much Emilio..

I have done my medicals and in my immi account it says ' no health examination required for this applicant for this subclass of visa'

that means my medical has submitted to DIBP.

will cal to my agent in next week..

Thanks again

Hi Sira,

I think we all are in the same situation, just waiting for the CO to be assigned.

Just a quick question, does the status in immiAccount change when we are assigned with a CO?

Thanks

Hi Sira,

I think we all are in the same situation, just waiting for the CO to be assigned.

Just a quick question, does the status in immiAccount change when we are assigned with a CO?

Thanks

No I just reviewed communication via email . You may have a case officer already but you won't know until you get an email.

No I just reviewed communication via email . You may have a case officer already but you won't know until you get an email.

Thanks for the update mate.

I just read through your timeline - you applied in Jan and you are still waiting?

Hopefully, you get your grant soon

Thanks for the update mate.

I just read through your timeline - you applied in Jan and you are still waiting?

Hopefully, you get your grant soon

Thanks mate yeah long wait I made a spelling mistake then too !

I had the email from CO on the 17th march but my immi login documents changed from recommended to received on the 13th of February so not entirely sure when the CO was actually assigned !!!

Good luck !!

Thanks mate yeah long wait I made a spelling mistake then too !

I had the email from CO on the 17th march but my immi login documents changed from recommended to received on the 13th of February so not entirely sure when the CO was actually assigned !!!

Good luck !!

Hi

Today in my immi account in documents changed into recieved from recommended and last updated on 5 th march.

does this means allocation of a case officer or not.. Thanks in advance

Hi

Today in my immi account in documents changed into recieved from recommended and last updated on 5 th march.

does this means allocation of a case officer or not.. Thanks in advance

Hi Sira,

That means the CO has been assigned. did you also receive an email requesting other documents?

I also got my CO assigned yesterday and she asked me for Character Assessment form - 80.

My Timeline guys

10 March 2014 - Applied for the visa

PCC and AFP - 20 March 2014

Medical completed on - 01 April 2014

5 May 2014 - CO assigned (requested for form 80)

5 May 2014 - Form 80 provided

Hopefully get the grant soon

Hope this timeline helps others.

Thanks

Hi Sira,

That means the CO has been assigned. did you also receive an email requesting other documents?

I also got my CO assigned yesterday and she asked me for Character Assessment form - 80.

My Timeline guys

Thanks

Hi Ak..

Congratulations.. My agent is corresponding with them. Probably he may have got that one.. Thats a great news..

thanks

Hi Sira,

My Timeline guys

Thanks

Hi Ak

Are you a onshore Applicant or offshore?

i got an email send from case officer to request additional document. Status still shows "in progress".

Document requested are "overseas PCC" and "secondary applicant English proof" :)

Hi winson,

When the CO requested for additional docs, did you email them, update them in immiAccount or both?

When you updated the docs in immiAccount, did the status change from "Required" to "Received"?

Hopefully you get your grant soon.

AK

Edited by AK8055

hi AK8055,

When they request further document. Eg overseas PCC, it will add another line in the immi for me to upload. Once i uploaded the document, it will change from required to received.

cheers!

Winson Wong

Hi Winson,

Have you had any further correspondence from the CO.

She only asked me for the Character Assessment Form 80 and i submitted it the very same day (05/05/2014).

The status from in the immiAccount went from "Required" to "Received" today (07/05/2014).

Do you have any idea how long can it take for the Grant after a CO has been allocated?

Thanks

AK

Hi Gang,

Any updates for any other member?

Any other correspondence from the CO after submitting the docs requested?

I'm still waiting...... after submitting the docs requested by the CO on 5/5/2104.

Hopefully get the grant soon :)