Saying goodbye to my trusty iPhone 3G S

Bromney

So I've finally decided to part ways with my iPhone 3G S, yes it has been *that* long since I bought a new phone! The phone still works great but I'm upgrading mainly because I want a phone with a better camera.

I'm torn between the Nexus 5, Samsung Note 3, Samsung Galaxy 4 and the HTC One.

Anyone have any of these phones and care to share their experiences whether it be positive or negative?

Cheers.

It's done well! Mine went into retirement 12 months ago! Can't help with your options, I stuck with Apple - invested too much in apps to do exactly what I want so it's going to have to be something miraculous to get me to move away (never say never though!)

How do you find your battery is? Mines is terrible. I think I may of broke it when I was first charging it up lol

How do you find your battery is? Mines is terrible. I think I may of broke it when I was first charging it up lol

Not as good as I would like, but I do use it a lot! Have to recharge every night. This is a new one because my first 5 developed button fatigue at the 12 month mark. I do like the look of the Samsungs but value being able to slip it into my pocket. Camera is quite good.

Not as good as I would like, but I do use it a lot! Have to recharge every night. This is a new one because my first 5 developed button fatigue at the 12 month mark. I do like the look of the Samsungs but value being able to slip it into my pocket. Camera is quite good.

Cameras brill on it, can't fault it. I used it more in London than my actual camera. The battery on it is shocking but like I said - think I broke it lol. I have a bad record with phones. Oh and my chargers broke now too. :eek:

If looking at Samsung S4 hang on till the end of Feb they will be releasing a new model very soon.................I have a Samsung S3 and have had iphones also. i think i will stick with my Samsung and upgrade to the New S5 in March when we arrive on the Sunshine Coast :biggrin:........a little arrival present for moi

How?

Used 4S in high demand since 5 release. And offtopic but I upgraded my case to an Otterbox Armor from Otterbox Defender Friday, now it's really secure!

Used 4S in high demand since 5 release. And offtopic but I upgraded my case to an Otterbox Armor from Otterbox Defender Friday, now it's really secure!

Oh Lord, afraid I don't understand this - Have iphone 4 and what winds me up is a)battery life and b) crap camera phone - are these any better?

Edited by Chortlepuss
oops!

How?

Off top of my head better camera/video, lightning adapter, cpu speed, better screen size, screen quality better, far lighter, headphones better, a lot thinner, awesome LTE speed, perfect match to ios7 software...best upgrade I've done so far.

Edited by fish.01

Oh Lord, afraid I don't understand this - Have iphone 4 and what winds me up is a)battery life and b) crap camera phone - are these any better?

4S faster. Battery life is how you set your phone up. I bet you have everything turned on which shouldn't be, thereby draining your battery. And what version IOS are you running?