190 January Gang

holspols

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ kiranjetti

congrats for ur achieving one step ahead then us by getting co allocation....

did ur co ask any documents or its a mail just saying co allocated?

they just sent me a email informing abt co and sent me a list of documents i need to upload

Is anyone aware of a delay for the 190 SA VISA? Theres a a thread on pomsinadelaide saying it could be July 1st before they can be granted due to a backlog? Is anyone else aware of this? We are awaiting CO having applied for VISA 5 weeks ago...

Taffyowen

they just sent me a email informing abt co and sent me a list of documents i need to upload

@kiranjetti

Brilliant news, we are only 1 week behind you. So, fingers crossed we hear soon too.

Can I ask if the co asked for the docs to be certified?

We have uploaded most of our docs, but not certified any, as I read on other forums that the docs do not need go be certified if they are a coloured scanned image.

Cheers

Eddie

Is anyone aware of a delay for the 190 SA VISA? Theres a a thread on pomsinadelaide saying it could be July 1st before they can be granted due to a backlog? Is anyone else aware of this? We are awaiting CO having applied for VISA 5 weeks ago...

Taffyowen

@taffyowen. I have seen similar threads saying that people are being told there is a backlog, but there appeals to be an equal amount of people saying that they are getting CO's assigned, and visas granted. IMMI have updated their website reducing the processing time from 6 months to 3 Months for 190 subclass. So it could be that the backlog is dependant upon State, Job Categories or just individual applicants. I haven't seen anything that would clarify for sure what the latest and most up-to-date situation is.

Any further updates?

we lodged 190 with WA on the 20th of January. Case office was assigned at exactly 7 weeks (10th Feb)

Thinking we have a lazy one as they haven't even updated our change of address. It's sign GSM Adelaide.. I think they've a

reputation for being very, very slow! The wait is killing me.. I thought the grants come through quickly when it's straightforward!

Oh well more sleepless nights ahead!! A lot riding on this!

Hi, does anyone know how long medicals are valid for ie. 3months, 6months, 12months after they are done?

We are 6weeks in waiting on CO for SA , but have heard through the grape vine that SA are experiencing a backlog and have nearly reached their quota recommended by the minister for the current tax year on 190 &489 :arghh: That some visa's can not be granted till new tax year July 1st ! :no:

Hi, does anyone know how long medicals are valid for ie. 3months, 6months, 12months after they are done?

We are 6weeks in waiting on CO for SA , but have heard through the grape vine that SA are experiencing a backlog and have nearly reached their quota recommended by the minister for the current tax year on 190 &489 :arghh: That some visa's can not be granted till new tax year July 1st ! :no:

You have 12 months for boths meds & police checks.

So is this backlog specifically related to SA? I'm WA and my agent told me a similar thing... But hoping he's just over compensating :/

You have 12 months for boths meds & police checks.

So is this backlog specifically related to SA? I'm WA and my agent told me a similar thing... But hoping he's just over compensating :/

Thanks Roxy1990 , Ive only heard this news through other forums so im not 110% sure, but from what i have heard it seems to be SA thats suffering the most:sad:

Really hope you get good news soon, hope we all do !

thoughts of waiting till July:arghh:

Taffyowen

dear taffyowen

yes thats true i have officially been communicated that the numbers are very few and the applications might only might be processed in the next program year

kiran

Same for me, finally! Team 6 Adelaide.

Been asked for additional proof of my work experience, which is pretty annoying because I have to get everything translated before I can send it.

But happy that there is progress of course!:cute:

Hi all thread members,

I am new to this forum and I am an active member of other forums......

2013 | 221112 Mgmt Accountant | 04-Oct IELTS 7.0 | 08-Nov ICAA Skills Assessment | 11-Nov EOI Filed | 18-Nov NSW SS Appln | 2014 | 24-Feb PCC |26-Feb NSW SS Recd | 28-Feb Meds | 03-Mar Visa Appln Lodged

@eddieb7 and @weaz

Thanks for letting us know.

Based on the timelines, I see that Both of you got the CO for 190 visa on the 7th week :)

Because I see that, there is some news spreading on the delay of 190 Visa.

But still the Australian government has not confirmed anything officially :)

Hi,

i have a 190 Visa Lodged with WA, case officer was allocated on the 7th week, it's 8 weeks today and the only correspondence from them was to advise of the status which was that they are infact oversubscribed and thus it could be July before a grant is issued... It is official.