190 January Gang

holspols

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi we have state sponsorship with south australia, what about you? I think the wait is going to be the worst but hopefully worth it in the end!!

We have just got our 489 Visa for SA too, what part will you looking to relocate too and when do you think you will be moving and do you have children?

Bal.

We have just got our 489 Visa for SA too, what part will you looking to relocate too and when do you think you will be moving and do you have children?

Bal.

Wow that's great! We have two boys 6 + 3! We have been looking for a while at areas to live but there seems so many, we want to stay nearish to the cbd for the beginning but not too close, been looking at rentals today in glenelg, west beach, henley beach and also in the hills and mawson lakes! When are you thinking of leaving the UK? What jobs are you both looking at? Do u have children? We want to leave before Xmas if visa is granted before then, husband is a bricklayer and I'm currently a care worker but have a degree in criminology and criminal justice so hoping to put it to some use out in adelaide!!

Wow that's great! We have two boys 6 + 3! We have been looking for a while at areas to live but there seems so many, we want to stay nearish to the cbd for the beginning but not too close, been looking at rentals today in glenelg, west beach, henley beach and also in the hills and mawson lakes! When are you thinking of leaving the UK? What jobs are you both looking at? Do u have children? We want to leave before Xmas if visa is granted before then, husband is a bricklayer and I'm currently a care worker but have a degree in criminology and criminal justice so hoping to put it to some use out in adelaide!!

We are now just waiting for house to sell then we have no reason to stay we where hoping to be out by February for when the new school year starts but may be more like April/May now and hubby is a Construction Site Manager it was his job we got state sponsorship on and I am a PA and we have 2 children, daughter nearly 17 and son 13 so we are looking at schools and colleges and we like Port Noarlunga area. Be nice to catch up with you guys when we both get out there.

Bal.

We are now just waiting for house to sell then we have no reason to stay we where hoping to be out by February for when the new school year starts but may be more like April/May now and hubby is a Construction Site Manager it was his job we got state sponsorship on and I am a PA and we have 2 children, daughter nearly 17 and son 13 so we are looking at schools and colleges and we like Port Noarlunga area. Be nice to catch up with you guys when we both get out there.

Bal.

Wow, things are moving for you guys. Keep us posted with your progress. So exciting!!!

Will be interested in secondary school choice. If all goes to plan, I'll have an almost 12 year old needing one and an almost 9 year old for a primary school:-)

Bal.

Wow things are definitely moving fast for you all! It would be lovely to catch up, keep me informed of your progress and I hope your house sells quickly:biggrin:

So pleased finally lodged our 190 visa application today, now the waiting game begins....

be good to hear from anyone else who has lodged a 190 in Jan :)

We lodged our application on 15th January as well. I did not attach any documents, did you ? I could not see where to attach them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I uploaded the documents I think I will need, but I can not upload a Statutory Declaration ( permission ) for my child to migrate, because I do not have that option on his part of the application. Instead, I have that recommendation to put it for my husband who is a grown up and does not need it. I will have to wait for my CO to ask for it. I also do not know where to upload proof for my bonus 5 points as a NAATI Interpreter, I do not have it offered in my part of application.

Any news ? Did anyone get a CO ?

hello all trust all is gudthe status of all my documents changed today from required to received wat does this meankiran
This is not an official info by immi, but you may find it useful to know whT the status meanshttp://pr4oz.blogspot.com/p/documents-that-you-upload-appear-under.html

Status of my uploaded documents have also changed to received. Still no e-mail from CO. I have not done my medicals yet, because I have called the doctors in my country to make an appointment , they have told me to wait for the CO to ask for medicals.

Edited by Jupiter19

Hi we lodged our 190 visa on 5th Feb my partner is also a bricklayer and we were hoping to stay the first 5 weeks around Glenelg area too so that we would be central enough to travel north or south to see where work is before we settle for a long let . Hope to keep in touch to see how you get on . If visa is granted looking to go out end of June July so that we could get the kids into there school term which starts near the end of july

Status of my uploaded documents have also changed to received. Still no e-mail from CO. I have not done my medicals yet, because I have called the doctors in my country to make an appointment , they have told me to wait for the CO to ask for medicals.

Some people do the medical to speed things up. I certainly did... but it's up to you.

My status change to received and no email or info from co.

hi folks i wanna join the gang :)

I submitted my application on 9 january 2014 , all documents show as received on 10 jan...done my pcc...done my meds successfully as they put the line "No health examinations are required...etc" at the buttom of my documents list instead of the "organize your health examianton" button...

Still no CO allocated yet...and the waiting game is getting on my nerves....

by the way my SS was with the ACT

as I understand we are just waiting here right ?? no reason to fail after all this right ?

No reason at all ;) I did not claim points for my work experience, I did not need them. I am claiming points for my Uni Degree, but I have Vetassess Points Test Advise Letter to back it up. My worst nightmare would be to over-claim points, so I have decided to better be safe than sorry. I am in no hurry to get the visa, since I am pregnant and hopefully CO would not ask for Medicals before the child is born ( 2,5 months more ). I expect to get a CO in the first week of March, no sooner.