190 January Gang

holspols

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations!! I emailed our agent and she said she wouldn't think about emailing them just yet! Wondering if I should go ahead and email them anyway?? :err:

Our agent is very similar... Has said that time on the phone chasing them is time they won't be spending granting visas (I can see the logic but that doesn't actually help me...:mad:)

did you go ahead and call them? What contact details did you use?

Hi!!! I bit the bullet and went ahead and emailed the case officer on Saturday and low and behold we got our VISA GRANTED yesterday!!! It was Brisbane team 34 but obviously they have changed email to GSM Brisbane or whatever!!! It may have been coincidence but I doubt it so I'm with @Jupiter19 on this!!! Go ahead and email them!!! :jiggy:

Hi!!! I bit the bullet and went ahead and emailed the case officer on Saturday and low and behold we got our VISA GRANTED yesterday!!! It was Brisbane team 34 but obviously they have changed email to GSM Brisbane or whatever!!! It may have been coincidence but I doubt it so I'm with @Jupiter19 on this!!! Go ahead and email them!!! :jiggy:

Congratulations!!!!!

Excellent news!!:wink:x

Fantastic news! Bet you're glad that you sent that email. When are you heading out to Oz?

Congratulations The Boardmans it is so surreal......

I agree we emailed our CO on Tuesday and the next morning we had our grant....

Lodged 489 visa 14/03/14, CO 09/05/14........Visa Granted 16/07/14

Congratulations The Boardmans it is so surreal......

I agree we emailed our CO on Tuesday and the next morning we had our grant....

Lodged 489 visa 14/03/14, CO 09/05/14........Visa Granted 16/07/14

Thank you! Yes I think if you email them they obv have to look at your file so while they are looking at it to be able to send you an email back its probably easier to grant it and then your out the way!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Hoping to get some advice from somebody out there lol I've just tried to submit my EOI for 190 subclass visa following the completion of my nursing and midwifery skills assessment. Unfortunately though on completing the EOI 14 questions the system summarized my total points as 45!! And that's not what I've calculated :( I have at least 55 points with the extra 5 coming from the state sponsorship...does anyone know what this means??

Your help would be massively appreciated!!

• 2 months later...
Hi all,

Hoping to get some advice from somebody out there lol I've just tried to submit my EOI for 190 subclass visa following the completion of my nursing and midwifery skills assessment. Unfortunately though on completing the EOI 14 questions the system summarized my total points as 45!! And that's not what I've calculated :( I have at least 55 points with the extra 5 coming from the state sponsorship...does anyone know what this means??

Your help would be massively appreciated!!

Hi Wendox,

maybe you counted points skills that are not cumulative??

If you read carefully the points system you should find the answer...

Everyone - this thread has gone very OT. It has turned into a series of arrival reports and related posts and there is a section of the Forum for those.

What section of the Forum would you like us to move the conversation too, and I will gladly started a thread for us to keep updates on arrivals.

What section of the Forum would you like us to move the conversation too, and I will gladly started a thread for us to keep updates on arrivals.

You could start a new thread in Reccie and Arrival Reports (under Travel and Recreation) or better still, I can move the whole conversation from about post #412 over to a new thread in that part of the Forum called 190 January Gang arrival and settling reports.

EDIT:

All the OT posts moved as above.

Edited by Ozmaniac