• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys guys

got the golden email

this is how it happened

430 am woke up to check my email..there was nuthing

picked up the phone called the dibp the lady asked me to wait till the co replays to my email and gave me a alternative email id

as i was going through my old emails found a number of the co and called and an angel picked my call checked my details and in 5 mins had my visa

cannot stand at one place complete thrilled and very very happy

thanks everyone for being part of my journey

love you all and wish you all a very quick sucesss

:xmas16::xmas16::xmas16:

Awesome!!! well done!!

Most grants have been from adelaide them, at least what i see on several forums. even the march applicants have got their grant from adelaide.

Any January apps from brisbane team besides myself?

Hi dewi

I was from team Brisbane

Edited by kiranjetti
spell check

My agent uploaded my documents on 14th Jan from India. I am still waiting for a reply from Vetassess.

This is taking abnormally long? I don't know how long to wait. Anyone facing similar issues?

Parisha -

Parish.. Kindly read the thread subject before posting. This is not a relevant thread for Vetassess timelines. Open a new thread or find a relevant one. Thanks.

Hi all,

I have got the much awaited GOLDEN MAIL....I was shivering when saw the mail.....cant explain the feeling.

I am wishing all of you a quick who are waiting for months now...I am sure by July we all will have our grants....

It was wonderful to be part this gang...please dont loose hope....believe me ITS GOING TO HAPPEN......

Hi all,

I have got the much awaited GOLDEN MAIL....I was shivering when saw the mail.....cant explain the feeling.

I am wishing all of you a quick who are waiting for months now...I am sure by July we all will have our grants....

It was wonderful to be part this gang...please dont loose hope....believe me ITS GOING TO HAPPEN......

@Joydeep: From which state are you sponsored by, which team did you get & CO initials please.

Hi All,

Finally after long agonising wait.

Today we've got our 489 visa approved.

I rang my CO and enquire about our status as July has come. And within 30 minutes, the case is finalised.

The lady was very helpful and courteous.

May you all get a speedy grant.

May congratulations Dewi! Have a good life ahead in Aussie Land!

Which team was your CO from?

Hi All,

Finally after long agonising wait.

Today we've got our 489 visa approved.

I rang my CO and enquire about our status as July has come. And within 30 minutes, the case is finalised.

The lady was very helpful and courteous.

May you all get a speedy grant.

Morning All,

And what a beautiful Morning it it!!!!

Received our Golden Email this morning..... VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED.:jiggy::jiggy::laugh::laugh::jiggy::jiggy:

Let the Party begin.

Cheers

Eddieb7

Awesome, Eddie!!! Congratulations!!!x

Got the grant e-mail today :wink:

I called first Brisbane team, spoke with some CO ( not ours ), he checked our data and told us that we would receive the e-mail within 5 minutes. Initially, our team was 34, but got the approval from CO Team 33.

I would recommend everyone to call them, or to send them an e-mail, as that CO told us that it was good that we called, because they are stuffed with work, and unless people call them, they would have to wait for a visa grant.