190 January Gang

holspols

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This waiting is getting so frustrating....:arghh:

I'm getting so frustrated that I've started looking for a new job, as I cant stand staying there any longer.

Would looking for and getting a new job affect my current Visa Application? Would I need to let DIBP know?

This waiting is getting so frustrating....:arghh:

I'm getting so frustrated that I've started looking for a new job, as I cant stand staying there any longer.

Would looking for and getting a new job affect my current Visa Application? Would I need to let DIBP know?

It is very frustrating but we are here with you. :wink:Not long till the end of the month. What job you do now, shouldn't affect your application...unless it's totally illegal..lol.. Chin up. It's nearly the weekend and the forecasts looking not to bad. :smile:

hi

received an email this morning from skillselect saying there was a message in our skillselect account - with a link to www.skillselect.gov.au. As we are going through an agent do not have our username /password. Anyone else had this message? what does it mean?

my visa agent visa bureau is constantly on voicemail so I can't even check with them argh!!!

last we heard from immi back in March was application was decision ready but got the dreaded delay email

I got the same email about there being a message in my skillselect account. There doesn't seem to be one. Weird

By the way, has anyone got a link re; uploading colour copies of various documents (such as passport and skills assessment)

Called the Belgrade Panel Doctors yesterday, they could not upload my Medicals, because the system in Australia did not update and to them it seems like I am still pregnant, and need Hepatitis B test, but CO did not ask for it, so I do not need it. The doctor said it is common, and that she has sent the request to correct it, so that the Medicals could be uploaded. Today is the last day for doing our Medicals, I am frustrated because it got stuck, but the doctor assured me that the 28 days do not count as to when the Medicals should be over, they should be started within 28 days. Anyone had similar experience ?

Hi,

My agent submitted my application to Vetassess from India in Jan 2014 and after 20 weeks I got a reply from them requesting for additional documents for employment proof. I sent the required documents to my agent which was then sent to Vetassess.

Does any one know how long does Vetassess take to reply once these additional documents have been submitted.

Thank you for any help.

-parisha

Hi,

My agent submitted my application to Vetassess from India in Jan 2014 and after 20 weeks I got a reply from them requesting for additional documents for employment proof. I sent the required documents to my agent which was then sent to Vetassess.

Does any one know how long does Vetassess take to reply once these additional documents have been submitted.

Thank you for any help.

-parisha

dear parisha

it shouldnt take more than 3-4 weeks if all the necessary documents are sent , in some cases it might get delayed due to unavailability of assecers

but i had got it in 2 weeks , trust this helps

I have received an e-mail from my CO. She said that medicals for my family are received but my are not finalized yet. She received our new PCC and told us which entry date we would have upon a successful grant of our visa application. I called Belgrade panel doctors to check, our doctor said that they have sent my assessment, so now we are waiting every day for a grant . :wink:

I have received an e-mail from my CO. She said that medicals for my family are received but my are not finalized yet. She received our new PCC and told us which entry date we would have upon a successful grant of our visa application. I called Belgrade panel doctors to check, our doctor said that they have sent my assessment, so now we are waiting every day for a grant . :wink:

you are almost there jupiter19. soon you will be thinking about shipping flights packing. trust me now is just the lull b4 the storm

you are almost there jupiter19. soon you will be thinking about shipping flights packing. trust me now is just the lull b4 the storm

I got mine on a bank holiday when I least expected it. The feeling is undescribable. You will see what I mean when you get yours

Now that June is closed and we are moving into a New Allocation Year, what do you all anticipate will happen??

Will we see an in-flux of Visa Grants within the first week?

Or do your think DIBP will slowly drip feed the Grants through?

Hopefully waiting is almost over!!! :smile:

Now that June is closed and we are moving into a New Allocation Year, what do you all anticipate will happen??

Will we see an in-flux of Visa Grants within the first week?

Or do your think DIBP will slowly drip feed the Grants through?

Hopefully waiting is almost over!!! :smile:

I reckon they will drip feed the grants.....Can't believe tomorrow is the 1st July!

Will they set up emails to shoot out to those waiting, automatically?? or do they go through it case by case???

Who knows...

They like torturing us...lol....

Good luck everyone!!x

We were hoping that the ones that were decision ready were going to be sent out automatically but it's gone midnight so that theory is out of the window ! Lol let's hope they process them quick so we can be put out of our long and crazy wait fingers crossed:twitcy: