190 January Gang

holspols

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

helllo alll

just a wanted ask something with everyone here who has been granted or waiting to be granted the visa soon

my co told me that my case has been queued for finalisation but there is a delay and there is a big possibility that my case would be processed only in the next program year thats in july

does this mean there could be more internal checks which could lead to delays in granting or will i be granted as soon as they more number from the next programme year

looking forward to hear from you

thanks

kiran

but seems weird as the reply came from a state not from dibp so not sure how true and concerning this should be

until unless we all receive the same intimation from dept of immi

[PDF][/PDF]

Have everybody in the January Lodgement received the delay email?

I've not received it yet, and was just thinking whether or not I should drop the CO an email to request a status of our application.

if you have the CO details then why not ? Let us know the latest news ... That's it for another week I guess !

I've not received it yet, and was just thinking whether or not I should drop the CO an email to request a status of our application.

We lodged on 4th Feb and have had no delay email or any contact for that matter !

They will only send that email if you contact them. Otherwise they will not and will only contact you either to request morw docs or to grant you the visa

Hi everyone

I'm more of a follower than a poster on here as I'm a bit shy but I thought you all might like to know that we got our visa this morning. We lodged on 22nd December so we were beginning to think our application had got lost in the backlog! Very excited, lots to think about! Good luck to everyone waiting, it will happen!

Hi everyone

I'm more of a follower than a poster on here as I'm a bit shy but I thought you all might like to know that we got our visa this morning. We lodged on 22nd December so we were beginning to think our application had got lost in the backlog! Very excited, lots to think about! Good luck to everyone waiting, it will happen!

Congrats tigerbalm !!! Excellent news.... Are you onshore / offshore and what state are you off to?

Congratulation Tigerbalm.

I received the dreaded delay email this morning. But I only received it because I sent an email asking about the status of our application.

Only a few weeks to go till 1st July. Keep your chin:wink: