190 January Gang

holspols

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Taffyowen

Did you get HAP ID for the baby ? Please let us know, we are waiting too, and no reply from CO :eek:

I emailed my CO yesterday just to get clarification that allocation limit has been reached. Instead I got this generic response

Thank you for your email.

* Please Note:

* This email box is no longer in use.* Your email has been forwarded to GSM.Brisbane@immi.gov.au for processing.

So looks like the days of a personal CO are now over. Applications are now allocated to a team instead. What this means for us in terms of how quick or slow the process becomes is anyone's guess

Hi, yes I did get a reply and have a HAP ID now. I had to chase 3 times and nearly filled in form to mail in post. I was told that the new email address was being read however only essential emails will be replied to and the team as a whole will deal with all VISAS from here on. No doubt it will slow down the process! Fingers crossed!

We received an e-mail with our HAP ID numbers and booked the medicals, we waited 7 days, not bad . They added the newborn to the application as well.

Hi Jupiter19,

I heard that the Brisbane team 34 is dissolved. Did u hear the response from PM? Even my CO is PM. Which team are u assigned to?

Hi, yes I did get a reply and have a HAP ID now. I had to chase 3 times and nearly filled in form to mail in post. I was told that the new email address was being read however only essential emails will be replied to and the team as a whole will deal with all VISAS from here on. No doubt it will slow down the process! Fingers crossed!

Hello TaffyOwen

Did you get response from the same CO as before? which team are u assigned to at the moment? My CO is PM and she was really good.

@Spincsuraj GSMBrisbane , Visa Processing Officer J.C. He replied. Our CO was P.M. as well and she was great. I am satisfied with the quick response I got from J.C. , 7 days, and I have sent only one e-mail. They allowed us to get new PCC, so that we can get the same entry date with the Medicals.

@Spincsuraj GSMBrisbane , Visa Processing Officer J.C. He replied. Our CO was P.M. as well and she was great. I am satisfied with the quick response I got from J.C. , 7 days, and I have sent only one e-mail. They allowed us to get new PCC, so that we can get the same entry date with the Medicals.

Well, I received a request for PCC on 1st week of May as my previous PCC was expired. However, i noticed that the signature was with PM, Brisbane team 34 on behalf of team 14, Brisbane, email id null. pointer here is email id is Null.Which team from Brisbane does JC belong to ?

It does not say, no team number. Try to e-mail it to PM mail, that is what we did, they are forwarded to another e-mail, in use. If you wish, I will PM you that new up to date e-mail address.

yes please provide me the details. I presume that my case is with PM and probably from team 14.

Congrats Gidza

so happy for you mate been looking at your timeline and thinking you've been waiting a long time but finally got the grant !! Great news

Thanks mate. It has been such a long wait. I had begun to lead a 'normal' life but the thought would just be at the back of your mind. Every email that pinged on my phone would arouse the visa thoughts but today I least expected the email so was pleasantly surprised

I am in the process of filling EOI FOR 190 visa.I would like to get someone's help to know how to enter the Diploma (nurse) as a degree in the EOI section of the immigration. ANMAC approved my diploma and is equvalent to degree. Does anyone can help. Instead of diploma can I enter degree in the EOI FORM.

I am struggling to get 60 points without IELTS.

age - 25 points

diploma -10

1 year AUS experience -5

state nomination -5

5 to 8 years experience in UK -10

if my diploma (10 points ) can be written as a degree (15 points) then I will get total 60 points

Edited by Clock

I am in the process of filling EOI for the 190 visa and I would like to get someone's help to know how to enter the Diploma (nurse) as a degree in the EOI section of the immigration.

ANMAC approved my diploma is equvalent to degree. Does anyone can help. Instead of diploma can I enter degree in the EOI FORM.

Hi Clock,

You would be better creating a new Thread for your question. If you post a new thread, you are more likely to find someone who can answer your question accurately.

Cheers

Eddie