190 January Gang

holspols

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys

I lodged in 22 Nov. CO allocated mid January. Meds and PCC submitted 24 Jan. Been waiting since so I emailed CO to find out. Response I got was

At present the program is reaching its final number and clients are being queued. At this time I am unable to provide you with a timeframe for completion. Please read below

Each year visa planning levels are set by the government for the programme year which forms the Migration Programme.* The Migration Programme determines the maximum number of visas that can be granted in each visa category each year.

The Direction specifies that Migration Programme planning levels take precedence over priority processing arrangements which can affect the order in which applications are considered during the programme year.

As of February 2014, the Skilled Regional Sponsored GSM category has a limited number of visa places remaining.

The remaining places will be allocated in line with the priority processing arrangements as follows:

·******** decisions on state and territory nominated subclass 190 and 489 applications; then

·******** family sponsored subclass 489 applications ; and

·******** any other Skilled Regional Sponsored GSM applications currently in the final stages of processing. This includes subsequent entrant subclass 489 applications which are exempt from the priority processing arrangements.

Hi Gidza

I also applied on same date 190 visa and still waiting.

But i did not receive any letter from immigration.

would you like to share your occupation please .

thanks

thanks

Does any one know the contact number of South Australia adelaide skilled Processing Center.

Need to call them

I know the "national contact numbers (131 881, 131 880 and 133 177)"

How do I call them from India?

Could any one let me know the contact number to call them from India.

Regards,

Kapil

Hi Guys,

i am new this forum. Waiting is killing me .. I lodged 190 VISA on 14 Feb under System Administrator. Its a six weeks running but i haven't heard any thing from Immi. Do u guys have any updates whoever lodge visa in Feb.

Regards

Rajdevi

Chill out. There are many in your situation.

I lodged Nov 22 and submitted everything, meds and PCC included soon after getting CO on Jan 24 but I was told to wait as they are now prioritising applications. Apparently the annual quota limit is almost full hence the queueing of applications. If the quota is reached it means we have to wait till July when the new year begins.

190-type visa grants in March (latest update)

03 March - http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/196210-189-190-visa-applicants-5135.html#post3300929

IAA81 / 135112: ICT PROJECT MANAGER / WA / Lodge 11/12/2013 / CO 30/1/2013 / SUB 17/2/2014

11 March - http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/196210-189-190-visa-applicants-5183.html#post3381161

Gaurav Vas / ??????? assessed in ACS ??????? / NSW / Lodge 19/12/2013 / CO 6/2/2014 / SUB 24/2/2013

12 March - 190 visa February Lodge Gang 2014 - Page 9

Jaime1984 / 323211: FITTER (GENERAL)_??OR??_322311: METAL FABRICATOR / QLD / Lodge 28/01/2014 / CO ---------/ --direct-grant-- (onshore)

12 March - http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/364417-subclass-190-slow-grant-speed-lets-share-time-lines-7.html#post3385081

Jaime1984 - deleted, it's the same user as above

12 March - 190 January Gang - Page 10

carlyanne87 / / QLD / Lodge 28/01/2014 / CO ---------/ --direct-grant-- (onshore) (deleted, it's the partner of the user above, Jaime1984)

19 March - http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/196210-189-190-visa-applicants-5222.html#post3452673

chgopi / --------------------------/ ------/ ----------/ ------------/ -------------/ ----------------

20 March - December 190 Visa Lodge - Page 13

lordalam / 251312: OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY ADVISER / WA / Lodge 16/12/2013 / CO 4/2/2014 / SUB 26/2/2013

24 March - Delay in visa granted

Jorje / 233211: CIVIL ENGINEER / WA / Lodge 31/12/2013 / CO 17/2/2014 / SUB 11/03/2014

have a CO and uploaded my meds and police checks on Wednesday now received an email to say there are delays in the visa processing and my agent thinks it is likely that we won't get our grant until 01 July 2014 at the earliest argh!!!

Has anyone else received this message and then received a grant at a later date?

I don't understand why meds and police checks were requested if they can't grant a visa??

@holspols

We too lodged the visa 15 Jan, CO 26 th Feb, requested Medicals and PCC. We sent PCC, but delayed Medical because of the pregnancy. We have nor received any e-mail from CO about delays. Did you get the e-mail from the agent, or the CO ? I really do think they will issue us all visas in before July.

@holspols

We too lodged the visa 15 Jan, CO 26 th Feb, requested Medicals and PCC. We sent PCC, but delayed Medical because of the pregnancy. We have nor received any e-mail from CO about delays. Did you get the e-mail from the agent, or the CO ? I really do think they will issue us all visas in before July.

It came from the CO we have team 33 Brisbane JL. I think we have drawn the short straw and will have to wait. I called my agent who said to assume I won't hear until 01 July 14. I asked if she had received any 190 grants for others waiting (who lodged around the same time as me) and she said no.

Will keep you posted, would be especially interested to see if anyone gets the grant after receiving the email from CO about delays

We have team 34 Brisbane PM. I have sent police checks to her via e-mail, and uploaded them on my visa application, 10 days ago, but still the status did not change to received. Maybe they are stuffed with work. Since the baby is due in May, there will be at least a month before we get him a passport , so we are counting on receiving the visa in June-July, it is fine with us :)

We have team 34 Brisbane PM. I have sent police checks to her via e-mail, and uploaded them on my visa application, 10 days ago, but still the status did not change to received. Maybe they are stuffed with work. Since the baby is due in May, there will be at least a month before we get him a passport , so we are counting on receiving the visa in June-July, it is fine with us :)

Hey Jupiter

Seems these guys are not updating the online applications. My CO confirmed all docs received after I emailed them but the website still says 'requested'. Infact CO said to me to send all docs directly to her by email as she does not get any notification if docs are lodged online. Not very good since immiaccount is meant to make things easier.

Would be interesting to see if anyone gets a grant even after getting email saying the quota is nearly full

Still no news ??

I think most 190 and 489 receive the same generic email. DIBP state sponsored plan mention a quota of 28 850 migrants (inclmsecondar applicants). As of mar 10th there are 12K invitation sent. With all assumption, i do think the quota is getting thinner....

I think most 190 and 489 receive the same generic email. DIBP state sponsored plan mention a quota of 28 850 migrants (inclmsecondar applicants). As of mar 10th there are 12K invitation sent. With all assumption, i do think the quota is getting thinner....

Dewi

Where did you get these stats from. I always find the DIBP website to be very poorly laid out with no clear labels for where specific info is located

@ froggles

as I can see in ur timeline that u have front loaded the PCC n medicals before ur co got allocated.

Can u pls tell how u came to know about ur co allocation ? n did he ask for any additional documents? As I heard that generally if u upload everything n no documents required then u get direct grant without any notification on co allocation

@ froggles

as I can see in ur timeline that u have front loaded the PCC n medicals before ur co got allocated.

Can u pls tell how u came to know about ur co allocation ? n did he ask for any additional documents? As I heard that generally if u upload everything n no documents required then u get direct grant without any notification on co allocation

Hi

my immi login account doesn't say visa granted and I had the email from team 34 Brisbane stating the current delays situation! I assumed that was the case officer as I had the email on 17/3/14... They haven't asked for any additional documents .... I'm very confused !

Hi

my immi login account doesn't say visa granted and I had the email from team 34 Brisbane stating the current delays situation! I assumed that was the case officer as I had the email on 17/3/14... They haven't asked for any additional documents .... I'm very confused !

Froggles

Regards immiaccount my CO said they dont update it even if they have all the docs. Mine still says docs requested tho CO confirmed she has all the docs required.

Infact she previously said I should send any additional docs to her by email as they dont get any auto-notification if anything is loaded onto immi account.

Makes you wonder how efficient this system is

Dewi

Where did you get these stats from. I always find the DIBP website to be very poorly laid out with no clear labels for where specific info is located

Giza,

For the plan, you can check this website

http://www.immi.gov.au/media/statistics/statistical-info/visa-grants/migrant.htm

For the number of invites, from this website

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/reports/report-10032014/

But no one knows jow many actually approved and granted. Only assuming the approval rate and the number of secondary appl. Still hopeful though, despite the delay email....

Police Checks done and Uploaded.

Medicals done today. Was told by medical centre that it would take 7 days to finalise the results and send to IMMI.

The waiting game continues....:twitcy:

Lets hope we get a Visa grant shortly after, and not having to wait until July.