189 Visa Lodged January

tina0101

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I can understand that!! Pretty intense waiting period. You could do it all and get it all loaded up if you wanted to. No harm in it :)

Hoping to move at a similar time but all depends on the job hunt.

Cheers for the reply.

I really need to speak to the agent tomorrow. Clarify a few things. I'd rather they were booked and organised. Then wait, the long wait for the CO.

Agent, if I had my way, would have had marching orders by now...

I just got my grant!!!!! Im so happy, Im not going to be able to sleep now!!

It was the first correspondence and I guess the last from my CO. I didn't think it would be that straight forward.

I got invited and lodged my application on 13th Jan. Uploaded all documents and had the medical within 2 weeks. Granted the visa bang on 4 weeks.

I wish you all the best of luck and hope you all get CO's soon....

Woo hoo sunshine here I come!!!!!!

It was the first correspondence and I guess the last from my CO. I didn't think it would be that straight forward.

I got invited and lodged my application on 13th Jan. Uploaded all documents and had the medical within 2 weeks. Granted the visa bang on 4 weeks.

My goodness, that's brilliant. Congratulations. Was this for a 189 visa, right? All the very best with your new life down under as a PR :)

Congrats!!!! That's brilliant. When did you do your medicals? My medicals were submitted to the DIAC on 31st of Jan. I logded my application on 3rd of jan!!!

Yeah it is the 189. So hopefully you will hear soon too.

My medical was sent to DIAC on 22nd Jan.

I don't know if it made any difference to when or how you get allocated a CO, but it was really easy for me to prove all my points and character. I only uploaded about 10 documents and forms and It's only me on the visa.....

None of my documents changed to received before i was granted the visa, unless this happened in half a day and I didn't see it!

Just been appointed a CO. They have requested the following info from me

- Medicals

- Form 80 (This is now a MUST apparently)

- PCC from Thailand

- Further proof of my overseas employment ( Bank Statements / Pay Slips or Taxation Docs) to cover at least a THREE year period

Seeing as Meds are booked for next week and Thai PCC is being ordered then too - should be looking for a grant in a month or two...yay!!

Congrats coolbreeze!!!

What proof did you upload as employment proof?

I uploaded only employment letters as I lived in so many places and so difficult to show payslips and bank statements (some accounts closed etc)

I had statements of employment to cover last 5 years. However, they also want the additional proof for this.

Just been appointed a CO. They have requested the following info from me

- Medicals

- Form 80 (This is now a MUST apparently)

- PCC from Thailand

- Further proof of my overseas employment ( Bank Statements / Pay Slips or Taxation Docs) to cover at least a THREE year period

Seeing as Meds are booked for next week and Thai PCC is being ordered then too - should be looking for a grant in a month or two...yay!!

Great news for you mate!! It has filled us with hope which is a dangerous thing. We will just have to wait and see what comes I suppose. But lets sit and wait in hope!!!

I have already sent my P60s for all 8 years of experience. Should help.

Form 80 looks bloody awful. I have it sitting next to me and I think I will sit and plough through it. Forms and forms I guess.

It is quality news for you though and keep us updated on how you get in with it all!!!