Lewis Collins Dies

simmo

Aww :sad:. Remember being allowed to stay up late to watch The Professionals as a little girl. I had to be really quiet and sit not saying a word so my dad wouldn't notice I had stayed up pass bedtime (of course he knew really). Sad to hear this news.

I remember in the early 80's they used to air The Professionals on a Sunday lunchtime. In my mind, the smell of a lamb roast will always be inextricably linked to the sight of a Ford Cortina going through a plate glass window.

After first hitting a garbage bin and heaps of cardboard boxes that just happened to be there :-)

They always looked SO cool like David Soul (Don't give up on us baby?) & ?Paul Michael Glaser? (useless with names.) I really preferred John Thaw & Denis Waterman (I don't want that Regan breathing down my Gregory!")

It's great to see Dennis Waterman still getting around in New Tricks. I love that show and the characters. Dennis is looking pretty good for his age and he's still playing the same character, which is him really.

Always liked him. Another pom that left Blighty of course but for the U.S

Yes the spirit of adventure is something that is in every Englishman's blood, loads of limeys in the US, hollywood is full of British actors chasing stardom and likewise lots of hollywood A listers are setting down roots in England too. Some English with a slightly fewer of these adventure blood cells chose Australia.:wink:

Archived