cheap and cheerful holiday

tinaisrar

haven't enough money.....and after scotland will be putting every penny towards Aus, i'm looking forward to it though.

Im the same want a little holiday, actually need one lol...........but got to save for Aus, trying to anyway lol, visa is costly and all other things add up, never mind when there :) wherever u go its a break hey, and im sure u will enjoy xx

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haven't enough money.....and after scotland will be putting every penny towards Aus, i'm looking forward to it though.

If you ever get the chance go to Istanbul,east meets west,its called the melting pot of Europe,and it is,all nationalities there,loads of them a bit dodgy,but its edgy and historical at the same time,but yer have to be on yer toes,we got into a few near misses over there,once with some Albanian villain types,and a cpl of times in bars that had clubs upstairs that were clip joints

One time was 50/50 which way it would go,there was about 8 or 9 "waiters" wanting £300 or so for one drink each for me and my two mates,simply because they'd sent a cpl of floozies over to talk to us,i chased the birds because i knew what was gonna happen,but they would have got the money off others,we never gave it to them,me mate told them to f,off tbh,we could tell they were undecided whether to have a go at us,so we got up and walked,but the Blue Mosque,Aghia Sophia,the Bosphorus and grand market were superb,and so were the people,im going again if i dont move to Aus

If you ever get the chance go to Istanbul,east meets west,its called the melting pot of Europe,and it is,all nationalities there,loads of them a bit dodgy,but its edgy and historical at the same time,but yer have to be on yer toes,we got into a few near misses over there,once with some Albanian villain types,and a cpl of times in bars that had clubs upstairs that were clip joints

One time was 50/50 which way it would go,there was about 8 or 9 "waiters" wanting £300 or so for one drink each for me and my two mates,simply because they'd sent a cpl of floozies over to talk to us,i chased the birds because i knew what was gonna happen,but they would have got the money off others,we never gave it to them,me mate told them to f,off tbh,we could tell they were undecided whether to have a go at us,so we got up and walked,but the Blue Mosque,Aghia Sophia,the Bosphorus and grand market were superb,and so were the people,im going again if i dont move to Aus

quite fancy there actually, always wanted to go, never knew it was like that though but you get dodgy characters all over. Trust you to find them on more than one occasion lol:wink:...........have to say it has all like in a holiday, sights weather and culture but its not that cheap unless u got some tips on that front for hotels etc x

quite fancy there actually, always wanted to go, never knew it was like that though but you get dodgy characters all over. Trust you to find them on more than one occasion lol:wink:...........have to say it has all like in a holiday, sights weather and culture but its not that cheap unless u got some tips on that front for hotels etc x

:laugh:I know,stuff like that always happens to me,or it used to,not now!,life of a monk:sad::wubclub:

Nah,we stayed in a place called Aksaray,its dodgy,a lot of sex trafficking etc etc,but we just booked a package for the 05 champions lge final to follow the reds,as soon as we got there we knew we had to be on our toes,which didnt stop me walking the streets of the city from about 5 am till 8 am on me own trying to find a club that was open:rolleyes::no:,i was a problem child that way.....

Go to a decent area tho,like Sultanahmet (cba checking splg),get a hotel there,near the Blue Mosque etc and its a million miles from Aksaray,absolutely in awe of the domes they were building hundreds of yrs ago when we were living in mud huts more or less,honestly Tina,what a city!

Our hotel was in Asia,drove over the Bosphorus for a beer and we were in Europe,for me,its one of the most interesting and vibrant cities in the world,loved it,and thats even with the big fat arab out of the Indiana Jones movie trying to drag me down an alley way to bugger me!:twitcy:

He never tho,him and his little helper backed off when i waved the bottle about,talk about liberties!he never even asked if i was game:biggrin:

:laugh:I know,stuff like that always happens to me,or it used to,not now!,life of a monk:sad::wubclub:

Nah,we stayed in a place called Aksaray,its dodgy,a lot of sex trafficking etc etc,but we just booked a package for the 05 champions lge final to follow the reds,as soon as we got there we knew we had to be on our toes,which didnt stop me walking the streets of the city from about 5 am till 8 am on me own trying to find a club that was open:rolleyes::no:,i was a problem child that way....

Go to a decent area tho,like Sultanahmet (cba checking splg),get a hotel there,near the Blue Mosque etc and its a million miles from Aksaray,absolutely in awe of the domes they were building hundreds of yrs ago when we were living in mud huts more or less,honestly Tina,what a city!

Our hotel was in Asia,drove over the Bosphorus for a beer and we were in Europe,for me,its one of the most interesting and vibrant cities in the world,loved it,and thats even with the big fat arab out of the Indiana Jones movie trying to drag me down an alley way to bugger me!:twitcy:

He never tho,him and his little helper backed off when i waved the bottle about,talk about liberties!he never even asked if i was game:biggrin:

hey been looking at that area seems ideal and bargain to loads under 350 and 4 star to..............thanks for that x.

I quite liked the look of Antalya, as well as Istanbul...maybe one day! If we don't go to aus we'll definitely be holidaying some where new every year.

• 1 month later...

http://www.eurocamp.co.uk/sites/italy-lakes/il019-bella-italia.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=+l%27etang_+de_+la_+breche_+campsite&utm_campaign=ppc

Italy.

Since planning to emigrate we have relied on Eurocamp holidays as a family of 5 its the only way we could holiday without spending a silly amount. We went on holiday with Eurocamp on the 29th August this year and including spends it cost us £800 for 8 nights. We managed in March to secure a £15 Sun holiday on a park for 7 nights. We have now had 3 SUN holidays and would recommend it every time. Its kind of exciting actually, getting a priority code and waiting for the site to open.

We are off to Butlins in 3 weeks for 3 nights for £70. We are going to Newquay at Easter for £90 for 3 nights and then we are hoping for another Europe in school summer holidays in either Spain or Italy. I specifically like the park above Bella Italia as you have views of the Italian Lakes.

http://www.eurocamp.co.uk/sites/italy-lakes/il019-bella-italia.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=+l%27etang_+de_+la_+breche_+campsite&utm_campaign=ppc

Italy.

Since planning to emigrate we have relied on Eurocamp holidays as a family of 5 its the only way we could holiday without spending a silly amount. We went on holiday with Eurocamp on the 29th August this year and including spends it cost us £800 for 8 nights. We managed in March to secure a £15 Sun holiday on a park for 7 nights. We have now had 3 SUN holidays and would recommend it every time. Its kind of exciting actually, getting a priority code and waiting for the site to open.

We are off to Butlins in 3 weeks for 3 nights for £70. We are going to Newquay at Easter for £90 for 3 nights and then we are hoping for another Europe in school summer holidays in either Spain or Italy. I specifically like the park above Bella Italia as you have views of the Italian Lakes.

Wow that sounds really good! My dad uses those sun holidays for his work, they take the clients there. The europe ones must be very popular

What about Lake Garda in Italy? It's supposed to be fab. Morocco looks great too, although if I were you Pabs, I wouldn't go as there's lots of alleyways where you could be potentially dragged off and introduced to all sorts of activities! They do some interesting things with leather and wicker I believe?:biglaugh:

Archived