cheap and cheerful holiday

tinaisrar

What about Lake Garda in Italy? It's supposed to be fab. Morocco looks great too, although if I were you Pabs, I wouldn't go as there's lots of alleyways where you could be potentially dragged off and introduced to all sorts of activities! They do some interesting things with leather and wicker I believe?:biglaugh:

:laugh:like Istanbul again then!:wacko:wouldnt happen now,ive seen the light Buttercupicon3.png:angel_happy_face_ha,that was a mad night spent walking the streets of Istanbul till 6 am on me own,looking for a club that was open:no:

mind you i had an excuse,was only young then:nah::wubclub:

If they were female they'd be welcome tho,arab lady has yet to be crossed off the list,kidding!:skeptical::wink:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How funny would that be- Headlines in the local rag: Arab lady forces drunken scoucer down back ally of busy shopping mall to show him the "delights" of the Middle East!!!!:eek: Now that would make good reading. I can imagine the article would go something like: One minute I was walking around the town square having had a few of the local bevies, the next thing, well the mind boggles!!! :shocked:

How funny would that be- Headlines in the local rag: Arab lady forces drunken scoucer down back ally of busy shopping mall to show him the "delights" of the Middle East!!!!:eek: Now that would make good reading. I can imagine the article would go something like: One minute I was walking around the town square having had a few of the local bevies, the next thing, well the mind boggles!!! :shocked:

Lol.i live in hope!wont happen tho,well,maybe Marrakesh,gotta check she's a lady tho,gotta be careful!

Archived