jDv

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

As i am under process of 457 visa .

I have lodged application only sponsored application. ( 3rd march ) .. Immi has also called emplyer And enquire evrything .On 18 th march .

Does anybody can gave me idea how much time should i expect to get repsonse for sponsor approval. Only

Would appreciate any response.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

I am still waiting for visa from 28 June 2013 , nomination approved already . Case officer asked questions about qualifications , information already provided on 28 January . But case officer asked same question about qualifications on 28 March 2014 . Information again provided , since then no news ...

Long long long long ....wait :mad:

Hi all,

Just wondering if any one has had their 457 application approved recently?

Mine was submitted at the same time as the nomination on 21/03/2014 onshore (currently on a 457 visa which expires in july 2014). I am changing employers and would like to commence asap. As of Monday a case officer had not yet been allocated.

Not sure how long applications are taking a present to process.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys

My 457 Visa application was lodged on 28 June 2013.

Contacted by case officer on 20 December 2013 . He ask supporting letter from employer . I provided him after 3 days .

Then on 20 January I received new email from New case officer . He requested information about relationship , skill, genuine position . Provided with in one week .

On 27 of March case officer request all stuff I used to get diploma such as assignments and another stuff .

Anyone know case officer has power to ask this question related to qualification ( assignments)

My MIGRATION AGENT said it is not valid request . Case officer can't assess the information from college .

Please guys post your opinion .

Is the CO questioning whether your diploma is real? Even if your agent doesn't think this is a valid request, I'd probably respond by providing some information on the courses and projects you had to complete to complete your diploma. If you have any back-up (e.g. course summary, transcript, even project papers), I'd include a couple. If you don't (I know I don't have any paperwork from my school days), I doubt it's an issue.

I'd suggest having your migration agent send your response and follow it with a respectful request that since the CO should now have sufficient information that supports the grant of your visa, can they please confirm it will be processed soon.

Is the CO questioning whether your diploma is real? Even if your agent doesn't think this is a valid request, I'd probably respond by providing some information on the courses and projects you had to complete to complete your diploma. If you have any back-up (e.g. course summary, transcript, even project papers), I'd include a couple. If you don't (I know I don't have any paperwork from my school days), I doubt it's an issue.

I'd suggest having your migration agent send your response and follow it with a respectful request that since the CO should now have sufficient information that supports the grant of your visa, can they please confirm it will be processed soon.

Dear Maggie

Thanks for reply .

I provided transcripts, completion letter of my diploma , enrollment summary . On 28 of January then CO said please clarify again process of complete diploma . My college director wrote letter that student successfully completed diploma and pass all stages and paperwork to issue diploma . ( this request made by CO on 27 march )

My MIGRATION reply CO they never received request like this , transcripts and completion letter about diploma is sufficient to confirm that applicant awarded AQF (diploma)

My MA said case officer doesn't have rights to ask material used to get diploma .

MA wrote email to case officer and ask for legal basis of his request . But he didn't give answer , he said I confirm receipt of your email and this application is under routine processing .

My 457 VISA application was lodged on 28 June 2013 ,

I don't know why it's taking ages to grant visa . My friend and me lodged applications same day , same position exactly same paper work , his visa was granted in 2 August .

I don't know CO doing this to my application .

I am so upset

It does sound like you're getting quite the runaround. If he can, I'd suggest your MA try to escalate this within DIBP.

I agree. Is it possible to engage another MA to have a look at your case etc.. Maybe one who's rrecommended on here, and if they think there's something they could do to help, you could engage them & advise DIBP?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

My nomination Already explained on 30 May 2014 . I had to lodged new nomination on 27/5/14 .

11 months passed since I lodged my 457 visa application . Case officer still saying application under routine processing .. I am very very very upset .

I applied in may 20th both nomination and sponsor , nomi approved 17 jun 18 june my file opened - medicals req- 26 medicals done I think 2 may medicals approved since then nothing . Occupation project administrator

Hi jazz

Can you believe ? I am still waiting for visa :ssign14: