457 Visa Timeline - June 2013 [Sydney]

jDv

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

Found an email with an update notification in my mailbox today: "visa finalised - granted"! Cannot click on "view grant letter" though… Got a second (automatically generated) mail stating that correspondence had been sent (though haven't received anything yet).

Does anyone know, is there any delay in being allowed to enter the country after the visa has been granted? Because want to start booking my flight asap! Probably will make it in time to start work as agreed with my sponsor after all!!!!

Time line:

nomination and visa application approved simultaneously: nomination after 3 months, visa application after 5 weeks

nomination lodged: 25th sept

visa application lodged: 13th november

visa granted: 18th december

never been contacted by any CO

Hope I get the actual email with grant approval any time soon???

To all of you still waiting, hang in there.. it will happen!!!!!!

Best of luck!

Hi guys,

Found an email with an update notification in my mailbox today: "visa finalised - granted"! Cannot click on "view grant letter" though… Got a second (automatically generated) mail stating that correspondence had been sent (though haven't received anything yet).

Does anyone know, is there any delay in being allowed to enter the country after the visa has been granted? Because want to start booking my flight asap! Probably will make it in time to start work as agreed with my sponsor after all!!!!

Time line:

nomination and visa application approved simultaneously: nomination after 3 months, visa application after 5 weeks

nomination lodged: 25th sept

visa application lodged: 13th november

visa granted: 18th december

never been contacted by any CO

Hope I get the actual email with grant approval any time soon???

To all of you still waiting, hang in there.. it will happen!!!!!!

Best of luck!

Congratulations mate

Hi bro Pavy, I got my visa today. I am so happy. And just pray to God. All will be fine for u. We got our visa and nomination same day

Hi , sis

Which type of documents C.O asked you . When did he/ she contacted you first time ?

When did you submit require documents ?

I know now you are busy . But your reply will give us some hopes ..

Dear brother Pavy, after 12 September we have not got any update. Our C.O. Never contacted us. On 5 December, my husband sent an email to C.O. Stating that can we apply for visitor visa or spouse visa? Then on 17 December, we got reply from C.O. That our visa is ready but our nomination approval is pending. So we have to wait. But luckily, on 18 we got nomination and visa both.

Dear brother Pavy, after 12 September we have not got any update. Our C.O. Never contacted us. On 5 December, my husband sent an email to C.O. Stating that can we apply for visitor visa or spouse visa? Then on 17 December, we got reply from C.O. That our visa is ready but our nomination approval is pending. So we have to wait. But luckily, on 18 we got nomination and visa both.

How you get C.O contact details ?

Dear anitasharma,

If you don't mind me asking, I was just wondering, have you received the actual grant letter yet? If so, how long did it take between "status granted" and "receiving grant letter"? Do you happen to know??

When you click on application approved . You can see grant details

Bro Pavy,

i don't know actually. I think on medical requirement, it was given. Bcoz jade williart was name of our C.O.and it was mentioned over there

Dear sis.

When your husband lodged his 457 visa . Did he attached ielts 5 each . Or without ielts you got visa ?

• 2 weeks later...