457 Visa Timeline - June 2013 [Sydney]

jDv

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it will take as long as they need. just strange that some visa's get approved in 23 days and others after 2 months :( i guess that different state makes a huge difference. lets hope for the best. good luck everyone. altho it is a very long waiting game, in the end it worth it. as long as it is in process it is not declined a small spark in this long dark tunnel

You recon they will approve all visas end of November ( you write october) ?

i was trying to say " i hope that all the 457 visa's that are now in process (the ones submitted till the end of Ocktober) will be approved soon" because the visa's submitted from 23 November will take alot more time.

i was trying to say " i hope that all the 457 visa's that are now in process (the ones submitted till the end of Ocktober) will be approved soon" because the visa's submitted from 23 November will take alot more time.

Thanks mate

Fingers crossed

Hi All

This thread is highly informative and kudos to all the people who are diligently posting their experiences here.

I am from India and my application is being processed from Melbourne Office. I will join as a ICT Project Manager in E-Commerce Industry.

My timelines are as follows-

Nomination Filed- 6th Sept 2013

Nomination Approved- 17th October 2013 (took some good 6 weeks in Nomination Approval)

Application Lodged (Fee Paid)- 13th November (delay was from my side)

X-Ray and Health Check received- 26th November

Application Status- Processing Commenced on 26th November.

Not sure what next and how much time will it take from here.

Hi All

This thread is highly informative and kudos to all the people who are diligently posting their experiences here.

I am from India and my application is being processed from Melbourne Office. I will join as a ICT Project Manager in E-Commerce Industry.

My timelines are as follows-

Nomination Filed- 6th Sept 2013

Nomination Approved- 17th October 2013 (took some good 6 weeks in Nomination Approval)

Application Lodged (Fee Paid)- 13th November (delay was from my side)

X-Ray and Health Check received- 26th November

Application Status- Processing Commenced on 26th November.

Not sure what next and how much time will it take from here.

Good luck mate .

Hi guys

I may have made the most ridiculous mistake on my health declaration submission. I had to complete twice as every time I got close to finishing, I lost all of the information. I have no idea about how it happened but I put my sons pervious surname as his middle name (dropped my wife's Christian name). I submitted the form, having checked it, although I thought and sent the medical form off to my wife to print who highlighted my ridiculous mistake.

We have made an appointment for my son to have his medical on Saturday as he recent had successful treatment for SVT but she told me that she cannot verify his details but will send a note identifying the mistake.

Our application is being processes by a solicitor in Sydney who have all of his correct details. She said that this should cause a delay to sort out. I can't believe how stupid I have been but the question I have, does anyone have any contact details for the relevant department as I cannot find any info what so ever.

I have been reading this thread and I am concerned that I could have caused a 2 month delay because of my mistake.

I was due to start on the 13th Jan but this will never happen now.

Any help would be hugely appreciated

Hi guys

I may have made the most ridiculous mistake on my health declaration submission. I had to complete twice as every time I got close to finishing, I lost all of the information. I have no idea about how it happened but I put my sons pervious surname as his middle name (dropped my wife's Christian name). I submitted the form, having checked it, although I thought and sent the medical form off to my wife to print who highlighted my ridiculous mistake.

We have made an appointment for my son to have his medical on Saturday as he recent had successful treatment for SVT but she told me that she cannot verify his details but will send a note identifying the mistake.

Our application is being processes by a solicitor in Sydney who have all of his correct details. She said that this should cause a delay to sort out. I can't believe how stupid I have been but the question I have, does anyone have any contact details for the relevant department as I cannot find any info what so ever.

I have been reading this thread and I am concerned that I could have caused a 2 month delay because of my mistake.

I was due to start on the 13th Jan but this will never happen now.

Any help would be hugely appreciated

When did you lodged visa application ?

Archived