Five reasons to leave Britain!

crackerjack

I agree with point three, I miss Australian street signs on the corner where everyone can see them...Trying to find what street you are aboutt to turn into while driving here is near impossible sometimes

You can find that in England! I have noticed that they have put signs on the corner of the road, but so that you can see it before you turn into the road, like what you're saying. Maybe it's a recent thing that they're replacing them.

Really?

1) Negativity From a country where they need to special day just to tell themselves all is ok

2) Pommy stink Ah, you never travel by public transport in Oz

3) Overcrowding See 2

4) Pollution Worst pollution i have ever seen, with the exception of China was Perth a couple of summers ago

5) Warm beer! Firstly its not and second even the nastiest ale is better than VB

1) Negativity

2) Pommy stink

3) Overcrowding

4) Pollution

5) Warm beer!

Me thinks the lady/gentleman, doth protest too much!

(It is ok to miss the UK you know. It is nothing to be ashamed of. After all it is a pretty great country. Such extreme negativity really does give you away.)

Me thinks the lady/gentleman, doth protest too much!

(It is ok to miss the UK you know. It is nothing to be ashamed of. After all it is a pretty great country. Such extreme negativity really does give you away.)

You're dreaming mate. It's a dump and I'm glad not to be there. What part of that doesn't your brain get?

Archived