January 190 visa lodged gang

fari447

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear shohel 5 weeks already passed but still wating for co. I think sometimes it takes more than 5 weeks.

I think you should contact DIAC and find out information on your CO, it should have been assigned within 5 weeks. There are some cases where CO doesnt contact the applicant unless they need any additional documents/information.

I thinks you should contact DIAC ASAP

Best of luck..

Syed

It all depends on your luck as the CO can be assigned within 1 week to 4 weeks...so Good luck...

Dear fari bhai.

Give me ur expert/magical opinion like u always do as i have gone through the whole thread of urs today.

Should i go for medicals before the allocation of case offficer?

What does this HRI mean? As u suggested to some1 in ur earlier posts and he asked for it from his case officer.

I only lodged 190 visa last week and it said next step to arrange the medical. Do we just go ahead and do this or wait for a case officer to contact us? Does the same apply for obtaining our police checks? Also, who needs to verify the supporting documents? Do we just scan them in to computer and attach them? I'm confused. Somebody on the helpline said do nothing until we hear from a case officer but reading here, everybody started getting their documents together straight away.

thanks Lindsey

I only lodged 190 visa last week and it said next step to arrange the medical. Do we just go ahead and do this or wait for a case officer to contact us? Does the same apply for obtaining our police checks? Also, who needs to verify the supporting documents? Do we just scan them in to computer and attach them? I'm confused. Somebody on the helpline said do nothing until we hear from a case officer but reading here, everybody started getting their documents together straight away.

thanks Lindsey

meds are like the last thing requested through your employer. Once you lodge your visa online you should get a TRN number to schedule with the panel doctor to have your meds done.

if you have not yet requested your PCC, i suggest you do them now. In any country where you have been in for more than a year you will need to get a PCC for it.

yes my medicals were referred and im in the waiting time.... :(

How did you know that your medicals were referred? We did our medicals on 15-03 and Hospital confirmed that all medicals were uploaded to the system on 17-03.

My agent says that they have sent a mail to our CO stating that we did our medicals on 15-03.......but nothing after that

Dear fari bhai.

Give me ur expert/magical opinion like u always do as i have gone through the whole thread of urs today.

Should i go for medicals before the allocation of case offficer?

What does this HRI mean? As u suggested to some1 in ur earlier posts and he asked for it from his case officer.

Dear Sky Diver,

First of all I am not an expert or magician...but can try to help other based on my personal experience...

Anyhow, what I understand from my experience is that once your CO has been alloted than the CO send email to you with the required documents list including the request for you to go for medical and in that particular mail the CO will provide you the HRI (Health request information) number from which the hospital/clinic performing the medicals will be able to reach your case on ehealth online...

I beleive for getting this HRI number you have to wait for the CO to provide you that. In the meanwhile you should click on the health assessment link on ur visa application page and fill the referral form and other documents required.

If your CI has already been assigned than ask him for the HRI..

Good Luck

How did you know that your medicals were referred? We did our medicals on 15-03 and Hospital confirmed that all medicals were uploaded to the system on 17-03.

My agent says that they have sent a mail to our CO stating that we did our medicals on 15-03.......but nothing after that

Your agent can check it easily with your CO that your medicals are being referred or no... Push your agent to do so...

I wish they didnt got referred as I come to know that current finalization of referred medicals are taking around 4 months time..

Good luck to you for your medicals and I have a feeling they are not going to referred so Cheers...

thanks Lindsey

Dear Linsey,

For the submission of documents; just scan all the original documents and other supporting documents and upload them on your visa application page ASAP.

It may include scanned copy of your passport, all educational documents, job experience letters, job descriptions for the jobs you have done from companies you worked for, bank statements showing your salary tranfered to your account for the period you have claimed as your job experience, tax paper etc.

For medicals i think you should wait for the CO to ask for it because CO will provide you a HRI number as the penal doctor will be able to access your online health section by this CO.

Just start working for PCCs if you have several countries PCCs to provide but better to wait for CO to ask for the PCC.

Yes you are right it is better to upload every document except PCC and Medicals which is advised to be submitted after CO request

Dear Fari

While uploading dox i saw one caption for the photo poof. do we have to attached our photogragh on this or v can put some doc showing our photo gragh?

Scan your color passport size photograph and upload that...

Good luck

Your agent can check it easily with your CO that your medicals are being referred or no... Push your agent to do so...

I wish they didnt got referred as I come to know that current finalization of referred medicals are taking around 4 months time..

Good luck to you for your medicals and I have a feeling they are not going to referred so Cheers...

Thks Fari,

My agent says that we have to wait for 2 - 3 weeks to check details............

The wait is killing us........ Hope things move fast !!

Scan your color passport size photograph and upload that...Good luck
Dear farhanDid ur CO ask u to submit additional dox like Form1221 or Form80 either for u or for ur family? Um asking this just becoz some1 told me that Most 190 applicants dont get the request from their COs to submit these Forms whereas in my application, in the list of recommended dox under the name of my wife catagory Form1221 have been given as recommended. So should i upload it or wait for the CO to be allocated and ask either for my wife or for both of us.All seniors are requested to plz comment on this

After we made our medicals our agent emailed the invoices to the CO and after 3 weeks our agent emailed the CO asking about update and the CO replied that she is waiting for update from the global health office.....

thanks Lindsey

I recommend you work on your PCC immediately as its not related to the CO

for the medical, after you submit your visa application you will get TRN number and with this number you can make your medicals even before you get CO but this has pros and cons

the good thing is when you get CO you will have all PCC and medicals done and by this you will save yourself sometime

on the other hand, the date of visa will be connected to your medical test date, so if you are not planning to fly to australia shortly after you get the visa, so wait till you get CO, this was my agent advise to me

Dear farhanDid ur CO ask u to submit additional dox like Form1221 or Form80 either for u or for ur family? Um asking this just becoz some1 told me that Most 190 applicants dont get the request from their COs to submit these Forms whereas in my application, in the list of recommended dox under the name of my wife catagory Form1221 have been given as recommended. So should i upload it or wait for the CO to be allocated and ask either for my wife or for both of us.All seniors are requested to plz comment on this

Dear Skydiver,

I submitted both form 80 & form 1221 for me and my wife in the first place...the idea was to submitt all the documents what a CO can ask in the first place and look at my time line I was asked meds and PCC right away nothing more..

I recommed to upload for you and your wife both the forms to save time...

Good luck

Dear Friends,

Just to update you all that finally I receive the passport of my daughter and submitted the scanned copy to CO on 25/03/2013.

Now please pray for me.....

Great achievement..... Inshallah u ill get through this in a couple of hours.