January 190 visa lodged gang

fari447

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi everyone, got a quick clarification.

When state sponsorship has been approved already, is there a waiting time from EOI application to being invited to apply for the 190 Visa?

Is it recommended to jump the gun --- file EOI when state sponsorship is about to be approved?

thanks

Sometimes it takes a few days as the State office has to update your case in the system...

Better to send them an email or call them and hopefully they will update it on the same day and you will get the invitation to apply on the same day...

Good luck

Hey Fari, congrats happy for u... by d way which state you are heading n ur likely travel date... my mail rbala56@gmail.com stay in touch.

Dear Bala,

Thanks for the mail.

I am heading to Perth (WA) and planning to move there in end of May or Starting of June 2013..

Whats your plan....

Thats brilliant, well done.

I was assigned a case officer 2 weeks ago, he asked for more de facto evidence which I sent on Monday, he was happy with that, I also already have the completed medicals and police check submitted.... but I just cant find out when he will grant the visa, is it a few days, or more like 3 months ?

cheers

Pack up buddy, you are going to get your grant within one week...

Good luck

OMG - we got our visa today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're going to Australia - i'm the happiest person in the world :)

Hi Finnijo,

Congratulations man.... I am so happy about you....

Wish you good luck for the future and please be in touch....

Where are u currently and when you are planning to move???

Hi Finnijo,

Congratulations man.... I am so happy about you....

Wish you good luck for the future and please be in touch....

Where are u currently and when you are planning to move???

Thanks Fari! We are still in shock too be honest! We will move as soon as we have sold our house (it will go on the market this month as it's nearly ready), so fingers crossed we find a buyer quickly and go! If not, and there is the potential for work for me, i will go to Oz and my husband will stay here to sell the house and follow me over!

How are you plans going?

Jo X

Thanks Fari! We are still in shock too be honest! We will move as soon as we have sold our house (it will go on the market this month as it's nearly ready), so fingers crossed we find a buyer quickly and go! If not, and there is the potential for work for me, i will go to Oz and my husband will stay here to sell the house and follow me over!

How are you plans going?

Jo X

I am planning to make the move in June this year and just finishing my job as I already resinged waiting for my notice period to finish. Start packing the home stuff as I will move my personal effects via container to Perth. As I dont have to sell any home so just have to ship my things and get on the plane..

Where are you currently??

I am planning to make the move in June this year and just finishing my job as I already resinged waiting for my notice period to finish. Start packing the home stuff as I will move my personal effects via container to Perth. As I dont have to sell any home so just have to ship my things and get on the plane..

We are in Liverpool, UK. Can't wait to leave!!!

Hello there,

Need some advice please..pretty sure we will be submitting a 190 visa, my job is on the state sponsorship for new south wales so we started the process yesterday I guess as I took the ielts so hear about that in another 12 days. Do I need to get my skills assessed by vetasses before I submit an EOI or can I go ahead and do it after submitting? Also there are forms on the NSW website for state sponsorship when do I fill these in? After EOI or now? It's all confusing. We wanted to get an agent to help but they want £££££, we just can't afford that. Thanks in advance for any help

Jojox

Hello there,

Need some advice please..pretty sure we will be submitting a 190 visa, my job is on the state sponsorship for new south wales so we started the process yesterday I guess as I took the ielts so hear about that in another 12 days. Do I need to get my skills assessed by vetasses before I submit an EOI or can I go ahead and do it after submitting? Also there are forms on the NSW website for state sponsorship when do I fill these in? After EOI or now? It's all confusing. We wanted to get an agent to help but they want £££££, we just can't afford that. Thanks in advance for any help

Jojox

Dear Jojox,

Skill assessment and IELTS are a must for submission of EOI and State sponsorship..

you have to do these before you do anything else as in EOI the marks for these two will be considered and further more you will not be able to complete the EOI application without these two and ofcourse other requirments to claim points for EOI.

Dear Jojox,Skill assessment and IELTS are a must for submission of EOI and State sponsorship..you have to do these before you do anything else as in EOI the marks for these two will be considered and further more you will not be able to complete the EOI application without these two and ofcourse other requirments to claim points for EOI.
Dear Farhan

Dear Jojox,

Skill assessment and IELTS are a must for submission of EOI and State sponsorship..

you have to do these before you do anything else as in EOI the marks for these two will be considered and further more you will not be able to complete the EOI application without these two and ofcourse other requirments to claim points for EOI.

Dear Farhan. can u plz advise as how can i see if my medicals are refeered or not because i m not allocated with CO and I did ma meds on 4th april so in ur case after having ur meds done how did ur login details look like? i saw now and medical link have been disappeared. was it in ur case till last?

As you are planning to move in June.. So have you started looking for job down under ?

I am also planning to by end of May but I dont have any job in hand.. Will search job after reaching there..

Whats your plan ?

Dear Farhan. can u plz advise as how can i see if my medicals are refeered or not because i m not allocated with CO and I did ma meds on 4th april so in ur case after having ur meds done how did ur login details look like? i saw now and medical link have been disappeared. was it in ur case till last?

Actually for me I asked the question about my medicals from my CO and she told me clearly that all medical went OK and cleared but on the website the status never updated and was still required even my visa was issued.

If the medical links are disappeared I hope they are not been referred but to be sure just wait for CO to be allocated as he can tell it defiantely..

Good luck buddy and see you in Perth

As you are planning to move in June.. So have you started looking for job down under ?

I am also planning to by end of May but I dont have any job in hand.. Will search job after reaching there..

Whats your plan ?

I am just surfing net for jobs and collecting the data for available jobs and increasing my network of linkedin professionals in Australia. I am technically not applying now because as a HR Manager I know that employer never bother to look at the CVs of the ppl who are outside the country.

I will do the same and will go there and search...

Wish you good luck may be we can meet there and go togeather for the job search.

I am just surfing net for jobs and collecting the data for available jobs and increasing my network of linkedin professionals in Australia. I am technically not applying now because as a HR Manager I know that employer never bother to look at the CVs of the ppl who are outside the country.

I will do the same and will go there and search...

Wish you good luck may be we can meet there and go togeather for the job search.

Hi Fari,

Is there any standard duration after MEDS.....??

Hi everyone :)

I lodged my application for 190 on 5th January 2013 from Islamabad Pakistan, CO was assigned on 30th January ,She asked us to get our medical and PCC done on 5th March. PCC ,form 80, form 1221 sent on 20th March and medical exam done on 9th april. They have received it and now they are assessing.

fingers crossed!

Hey Fari since you are predicting so much I thought ill try my luck also ;)

Got SS SA on 22nd Dec 2012, Visa lodged on 5th jan from Islamabad Pakistan, CO was assigned on 30th January ,She asked us to get our medical and PCC done on 5th March. PCC ,form 80, form 1221 sent on 20th March and medical exam done on 9th april. They have received it and now they are assessing. Any comments? :)

Hey Fari since you are predicting so much I thought ill try my luck also ;)

Got SS SA on 22nd Dec 2012, Visa lodged on 5th jan from Islamabad Pakistan, CO was assigned on 30th January ,She asked us to get our medical and PCC done on 5th March. PCC ,form 80, form 1221 sent on 20th March and medical exam done on 9th april. They have received it and now they are assessing. Any comments? :)

Dear Gul,

Sorry for the delayed reply...

You will get your grant as soon as your medicals are finalized...

Just get the update on your medicals from your CO..

Good luck

Hi Fari,

Is there any standard duration after MEDS.....??

Sorry for the delayed reply Zubair,

But there is not standard duration after medicals.

If your medicals are finalized you will get grants in a day or two..

Archived