January 190 visa lodged gang

fari447

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my daughter I didnt use the link, as the link was not there for my daughter as well we just took the printout of email from the CO in which CO mentioned the HRI number and my daughter's original birth certificate thats all..

Hospital asked for passport but i presented birth certificate and showed the email that the CO has given the HRI number to go for the medical and hospital accepted it..

I think you should talk to them and let them understand that HRI number is only required to reach the link in emedical system..

Hi Fari, what is diff between HRI no and TRN. CO has not yet communicated to us, can i call and ask it, is it ok?

Hi Fari, what is diff between HRI no and TRN. CO has not yet communicated to us, can i call and ask it, is it ok?

Dear Bala,

Dont waste your time and immediately call or email your CO and he will provide you the HRI number.

HRI number is different from the TRN . I am pasting the email i received from my CO for that for our information.

HEALTH REQUIREMENTS

You are required to undergo a health assessment/s to determine if you meet the

health requirement for the grant of an Australian permanent visa.

Required medical examinations and x-rays are conducted by quali

fied doctors and

radiologists appointed by the Australian Government.

You will need to contact an appointed panel doctor or radiologist of your choice in

order to undergo the health assessment/s. A list of panel doctors is available on our website

www.immi.gov.au. If you do not have access to the internet please contact any of our

of

fices for assistance.

Please provide your doctor with the following Health Request Identification (HRI) number/s:

Farhan (My DOB,M) - xxxxxxxxxx

Wife Name(DOB,F) - xxxxxxxxxx

Daughter Name (DOB,F) -xxxxxxxxxx

The panel doctor will be able to access your case online using this HRI and your date of birth.

You should take proof of identity for each person to your appointment with the panel doctor.

If the panel doctor is unable to access your case online please request the doctor toemail health.strategies@immi.gov.au.

You are not required to send your health results to us as they are forwarded to us electronically.

Edited by fari447

Dear Bala,

Dont waste your time and immediately call or email your CO and he will provide you the HRI number.

HRI number is different from the TRN . I am pasting the email i received from my CO for that for our information.

HEALTH REQUIREMENTS

You are required to undergo a health assessment/s to determine if you meet the

health requirement for the grant of an Australian permanent visa.

Required medical examinations and x-rays are conducted by quali

fied doctors and

radiologists appointed by the Australian Government.

You will need to contact an appointed panel doctor or radiologist of your choice in

order to undergo the health assessment/s. A list of panel doctors is available on our website

www.immi.gov.au. If you do not have access to the internet please contact any of our

of

fices for assistance.

Please provide your doctor with the following Health Request Identification (HRI) number/s:

Farhan (My DOB,M) - xxxxxxxxxx

Wife Name(DOB,F) - xxxxxxxxxx

Daughter Name (DOB,F) -xxxxxxxxxx

The panel doctor will be able to access your case online using this HRI and your date of birth.

You should take proof of identity for each person to your appointment with the panel doctor.

If the panel doctor is unable to access your case online please request the doctor toemail health.strategies@immi.gov.au.

You are not required to send your health results to us as they are forwarded to us electronically.

Vjj

Hi fari tnx for the info.. by the way i got my co assigned today. He has asked only medical for our baby, including our medicals we have front loaded all docs. Hope everything is cleared expect for new born medicals. I have replied back stating there is no link to do medical for our new born to take referral letter. Hence requested him to give link in ecom site or send a referral from his end.. hope he replies with HRI no...

Thats lucky of you, just to give u a glimpse of my case, I got my SS VIC rejected today for dont know what reason. They didnt mention any ! I dont know 'WHY' but somewhere down the line feel something is fishy in regards to my migration agent ! I just want to see the copy of your rejection letter, if possible and okay with you. Because honestly i think they should give u certain resons for rejecting your application. My occupation as a software tester is still available in Vic, and there is no point rejecting my application. Can you please forward me the copy of your Rejection email at thakurishaan@yahoo.com

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards

Ishaan

Hi Ishaan,

We are using an immigration agent and did not receive the letter, our agent just sent a summary by email. Sorry we could not be of more help. What agency are you using? Are they accredited?

SKGill and Adi28 - many congratulations to you both!!! :biggrin:

Could you please share the dates you had your medicals please?

My husband and I had our medicals yesterday (this was the only outstanding request from our CO), so we would like to try and gage how long we now wait before a final decision?

Hi fari tnx for the info.. by the way i got my co assigned today. He has asked only medical for our baby, including our medicals we have front loaded all docs. Hope everything is cleared expect for new born medicals. I have replied back stating there is no link to do medical for our new born to take referral letter. Hence requested him to give link in ecom site or send a referral from his end.. hope he replies with HRI no...

Better to send him one more mail asking precisely for HRI number if you are going to use ehealth system.

Anyway Good luck

Better to send him one more mail asking precisely for HRI number if you are going to use ehealth system.

Anyway Good luck

Hi Fari,

I have sent mail to my CO requesting for HRI NO/Enable the organize link in the system. Didnt reply, so i called him today, he told he will place the request to his technical department and sounded it may even take couple of weeks, and also he will mark cc to me in that mail... wondering why its so much time to enable it in the system... any advise...

Hi Fari,

I have sent mail to my CO requesting for HRI NO/Enable the organize link in the system. Didnt reply, so i called him today, he told he will place the request to his technical department and sounded it may even take couple of weeks, and also he will mark cc to me in that mail... wondering why its so much time to enable it in the system... any advise...

Man this is strange cause my CO just send me the HRI number on the same day I requested..

Just keep checking your evisa may be it will be there in a few days

HI guys i applied on 23 January. Got a CO Feb 6th and got out Visa granted 1st March. Was a great service by the guys in Brisbane. We did eHealth too which was great! As we only had our medicals on Thursday and was granted the next day!!

Congrats chrisandcord, I made my medicals aweek ago and still waiting, hope my CO finish this step ASAP :)

when you are planing to move?

HI guys i applied on 23 January. Got a CO Feb 6th and got out Visa granted 1st March. Was a great service by the guys in Brisbane. We did eHealth too which was great! As we only had our medicals on Thursday and was granted the next day!!

Congratulate man...

Wish u a very bright future in Australia

:hug:

Congratulations chrisandcord! When / where are you going to? I applied the same day as you and also had medicals last week, hoping to hear this week :)

Hoping to move in November as we have a couple of weddings that take us up to then! Gives my wife a couple of months to try and find a job for the new school year. So yeah just looking at flights to Perth for then and going to start getting some quotes for shipping! Already spoke with Singapore Airlines they increase baggage for migrants upto 40kilos which is a big sway and seem to be the cheapest too! Ive flown over with them a couple of times and they are great! Need to start thinking of all the other things we need to do now!!

Dear Brother,

Alhumdulillah, Today I have got my grant. This is special blessing from Almighty Allah.

Please below refer my Timeline:

IELTS 7 OVERALL MARCH 2010 | EA Electronics Engineer Sept 2010 | SS WA Submitted 15 Dec 2012 | SS WA Approved 17 Jan 2013 | 190 Invitation receivedthru Skillselect 19 Jan 2013 | 190 Application Logged 21 Jan 2013 | Medical 27 Jan 13 | CO Assigned 6 Feb 13| Additional Document Requested 6 Feb 13 | Additional Docs related to Employment submitted 15 Feb 13 | PCC requested 15 Feb 13 | PCC Submitted 1 Mar 13 (Friday) | Visa Grant 4 Mar 13 (Monday)

It took me around 1.5 months from date of visa logged and less than a month after CO assigned. I am glad on this quick processes which I never expected. Once Again Thanks to Almighty Allah.

I wish all Applicants to get quick grant....

Regards,

Syed