January 190 visa lodged gang

fari447

Don't u think, It took me so long after Meds and PCC which I submitted on 26th March 2013 for 190 Visa? n still waiting for response.

I think you should contact your CO, when was the last time you contacted him?

In January 2013 the medicals used to take up to 4 months, but now I think now this changed and it takes 2-3 months

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In January 2013 the medicals used to take up to 4 months, but now I think now this changed and it takes 2-3 months

I have him requested an email.....lets see when I get reply

Last time I only updated my profile after job switch, a month ago.

Since 26th March I never contacted him.

Thank you for your advise.

Will update his reply as soon I'll get it.

Thank you

Just got a reply from my Agent that there is back log of medical reports in their Sydney office which is delaying the whole process.

So, I have to wait for few more months at least :)

Hi all

I have joined recently here and would like to share my experience so far. Well i am indian and living in UAE. The CO was assigned to me on 2nd Feb 13 and i had completed the medicals & PCC by 9th Mar 13 and submitted the same to CO. Then the clinic called me on 20th Apr 13 to tell me that my medicals have been referred. Usually the CO should inform me but the CO was not at all aware of this. I was called by clinic to conduct further test (i had history of TB) whioch took about 8 weeks. Finally additional tests were completed and uploaded by 3rd Aug 13.

There is no response from CO after that. I had emailed the CO asking for confirmation if he has received my medicals. The CO replied informing me that the CO has changed and didnt mention anything about the medicals, instead i was told that currently my experience and education background checks are in progress. I am suprised as thay had called to check my experience with all my exployers in MAy & June 13, then how come the status is same ?

Any ideas from you guys. How much time i have to wait more to get the grant. Its now already one month since i submitted my last medicals. I cant wait as i need to move asap as i will be completing my work contract with my current

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I have lodged my application on the 16th of January, and uploaded my documents on the 19th. So far, just waiting, nothing new.

One thing I'm wondering about is that even though I have already uploaded all required documents, it keeps asking me for those documents as if I hadn't sent them yet. Either way, the documents are there, so whenever I get a CO I guess it will be ok.

None of the scanners I have access to are color, so I sent all my scans in black and white, all of them are certified copies. I'll wait for the CO and whether or not he will request colored scans.

Good luck to all!

hi there, just wondering if you could provide us with things after application? have you got a CO yet? how long does it take after you lodged? thanks heaps